Quick Tournaments

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

SGM_zorbaz #21 Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:23 PM

Executive Officer & CWNA Council

• Players
  • 24935 battles
  • [SRT]

SRT played tier 10, but there were only 6 teams on saturday. We won all our matches, but we lost to void. At that point no one else was playing. This took way to long, and there were not enough clans so we dropped to tier 6, with two hours left and we did not get the full 7 matches. We stopped at tour 6.

We played again on sunday, and there were no teams registered for tier 10 at all! so we played both tier 8 and then again at tier 6, the wait times are to long.

"Show me a man with grit, skill and zeal, who fears and overcomes fears, and I will show you a Spartan." 

SGM_zorbaz[SRT]Officer, μολὼν λαβέ

_The_Tactition_ #22 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:58 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 18510 battles
  • [C4UEL]

View PostSGM_zorbaz, on 12 February 2018 - 11:23 PM, said:

SRT played tier 10, but there were only 6 teams on saturday. We won all our matches, but we lost to void. At that point no one else was playing. This took way to long, and there were not enough clans so we dropped to tier 6, with two hours left and we did not get the full 7 matches. We stopped at tour 6.

We played again on sunday, and there were no teams registered for tier 10 at all! so we played both tier 8 and then again at tier 6, the wait times are to long.

We played tier 8 tonight and wait times were about 10 minutes a pop. We won after about 90 minutes and then dropped to 6 where things we better. These things need to be called slow tournaments.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

FeroxPatriot #23 Posted 13 February 2018 - 04:10 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 30312 battles
  • [AGOGO]

My team really enjoyed these quick tourneys during the test mode because the team match ups came quickly. Now the wait is way too long. Nothing quick about it. Based on my team’s reaction, it will be difficult to get a team together for a “quick” tournament. Do whatever it takes to get more teams focus into one pool of teams. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users