• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

dindincf #41 Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:28 PM

Potato Rights Activist

• Players
  • 21742 battles
  • [STFU1]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 13 February 2018 - 09:56 AM, said:

The good news is that you seem to have realized this and now primarily play in tier 2 where you won't cause too much damage to the game. 

A man’s tier......lol

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/dindincf                                            

#bringtankboomback

Tier X's: Leopard 1 / T110E4 /  T110E5 /  M48A1 Patton / Object 263 / IS-7 / Object 140 / T-62A / JPE-100 / AMX 50B

“At the moment, you should forget about the M60.”        -ZIoydd, on 01 August 2017 - 06:01 AM

SpartacusDiablo #42 Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:47 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 14505 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postdindincf, on 13 February 2018 - 01:28 PM, said:

A man’s tier......lol

:teethhappy:

alex1956 #43 Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:21 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25681 battles
  • [MOM5]
FYI, haven't really played the game since making this post! I just log on collect my chests and leave after checking the status of the game changes. Seeing the update news gives me even more motivation to uninstall plus the sales of premium vehicles to anybody stupid enough that thinks one will make them better. Way to go wargaming! No wonder you cannot afford to stay in California. You had plenty of time to listen to the players and never did.

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

0Xx_Panzer_xX0 #44 Posted 01 March 2018 - 08:50 AM

King of premium ammo spamming

• Players
  • 19630 battles
  • [GZR]

View PostGibbsUSMC, on 10 February 2018 - 09:36 PM, said:

I have NEVER  Played a game where the opponents just disappear  then show back up after they've shot at you. Where I'm having a good battle with someone and suddenly I am alone and I have 6 tanks in a circle around me  The matchmaking in this game is horrible.  Half the time I'm shooting at a tank I can't penetrate, or my damage is so low even when I do  penetrate. its a joke.  It's all about getting you to pay to win and buy new stuff. I'm not the greatest, but I do use my brain, unlike most I get for teammates who are cowards or clueless.

I've spent way too much and I won't do it anymore, either it gets better or I'm sticking to PUBG

Uuuuummmmm, ever hear of a camo net? Just wondering, it would probably clear up your confusion about disappearing tanks. Tank stops and with 2 or 3 seconds camo net takes effect( if said tank has it equipped) tank then aims and shoots, shooting eliminates camo net effect and disappearing tank reappears. As far as suddenly being alone and surrounded by 6 tanks, well most people call that yoloing, maybe try sticking with your team, if they are just terrible I just go with the biggest group of them if they seem to be headed in a decent direction. 

0Xx_Panzer_xX0 #45 Posted 01 March 2018 - 09:19 AM

King of premium ammo spamming

• Players
  • 19630 battles
  • [GZR]
I see wallet warriors mentioned in this thread multiple times. So, I am one to a point I suppose, I’ve been here from nearly the beginning of blitz. I was once clueless as every single person complaining was as well. So, I remained that way for a long time and after all those early losses I now have stats that will never rise much because it would take many many victories to change the percentage on over 18000 battles. Those wonderful stats have a really cool effect I’ve discovered though, I’m constantly underestimated, so I love it. This is a game, I play games to have fun, I can find all the stress and things to complain about at work and just out there in the real world. If this game made me rant like I have seen all over this forum , well, I believe I would just quit. You free complaining players have a pretty good mobile tank game to play because of those very people you constantly complain about and say you wish they would quit. Be careful what you wish for superior players ( you must be because you didn’t have to spend any money) if all those noobs and wallet warriors were to quit, what game would you play then? Because blitz would be gone the day after the money and new players left. If it’s so bad why do you keep signing on and hitting that battle button? What happens to those reroll stats your so proud of when everyone is as skilled as you claim to be and that’s all there is , no noobs, no clueless wallet warrior, just only as good and better than you. Once you had no easy targets to pad your damage numbers and those stats started to go down then the real crying would begin and you would be wishing for those easy targets again I’m quite sure. Lucky for you that won’t happen because noobs and money slinging wallet warriors are not leaving, so for now war gaming won’t flip the switch that turns off those servers we wallet warriors paid for so all you awesome great have all the skill free players could have a game to be superior in. If I didn’t like this game so much I would wish for everyone below you would leave too, just so I could hear you cry about that as well. You should spend 5 or 10 dollars sometime in game and stop being mooches and bums, then close your mouth and drive your tank and be glad you have a place to do it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users