Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

_Hav0k #141 Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:35 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49350 battles

View Postreluctanttheist, on 08 February 2018 - 04:47 PM, said:

PRAMO members who come to mind right off, whom I'd like to tank for constructive content on the forums:​ Defaultz, ScumbagJuJu, RH131, iRaikkonen, Pasdxd, Ksftwe, AX70, Mike, _Fishy, Minecraftexpert_25.  Might be missing a few names.  But - good job guys.  Thanks from those of us who read and learn.

Was Mike8 the one who accepted someone to PRAMO to get an IS5 and get the "PRAMO experience"? That was classy of him!

Edited by Space_Ape_Marksman, 09 February 2018 - 01:37 AM.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

DrasLeona247 #142 Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:39 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19892 battles
  • [UTC]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 08 February 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

:popcorn:

Someone get me a time machine.   I’ve got a date with the Mike from about 3 years ago ;)

LOL
Some people say the Type 62 is overpowered. Having >500 battles and a 67% winrate, I may agree. However, none of y'all realize just how uncomfortable it is to sit down on these flimsy plastic seats with "Made in China" emblazoned on them. I mean, my cupholder just broke in half. How the f#%$ am I supposed to fire 250mm pen HEAT shells at the fronts of Tier 8 heavies if I have to be holding my Red Bull in one hand at the same time? It's ridiculous.

DrasLeona247 #143 Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:45 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19892 battles
  • [UTC]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 08 February 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

PRAMO hate thread I see..... When you stand at the top, it is easy for people to throw stones at your feet.

I had a policy of platooning with almost anyone... win rate didn't matter. Seeing as how the community hates us I guess I will stick to platooning and saying hello to my own kind from now on.

So you're going to stop talking with everyone other than other unicums ("your kind", perhaps?) because 10-15 people on the forums said they didn't like Pramo? Lol you go right on and do that mate

Edited by DrasLeona247, 09 February 2018 - 01:46 AM.

Some people say the Type 62 is overpowered. Having >500 battles and a 67% winrate, I may agree. However, none of y'all realize just how uncomfortable it is to sit down on these flimsy plastic seats with "Made in China" emblazoned on them. I mean, my cupholder just broke in half. How the f#%$ am I supposed to fire 250mm pen HEAT shells at the fronts of Tier 8 heavies if I have to be holding my Red Bull in one hand at the same time? It's ridiculous.

MarBearCat #144 Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:56 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostPoop_of_DEATH, on 07 February 2018 - 09:47 PM, said:

EDIT: I originally - and very much unjustly - ranted about PRAMO. Apology here: http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/91856-i-owe-pramo-a-huge-apology-massive/

When members of my clan call others “autistic” in jest, say “kill yourself (kys),” or other idiotic and disrespectful nonsense, they typically get one warning and then they are gone. I don’t care what their skill level is. I deal with enough entitled, whiney, losers-at-life on a day to day basis. I don’t need them in my home - my gaming home. This is where I relax and enjoy friendships. Get the hell out if you’re going to act like that.

I’ve got thick skin. I’m sure many others here do too......but when you see this infestation of stupid, childish, trolling salt everywhere, it kind of makes you want to stay away. I’m almost never on these forums, but I’ve just noticed it getting bad everywhere in this community and it’s irritating. I enjoy Blitz - it’s fun! I want the community to be enjoyable too.

So a HUGE thank you to clans that take responsibility for their members, kick the trash to the curb, and generally do their best to clean up this community. It’s important to gamers like me and it’s important for the overall health of the game. THANK YOU GUYS.

I had a member of PURPL  PM me after a battle and tell me to stay off the forums, among other things.

I say f them and ignore them, some are no good. Rotten to the bone.

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

BoomBoyGT #145 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:35 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

I'm posting under a false alias to uphold a degree of integrity, something PRAMO seems to be failing in displaying.

My first comment:

@ Mike, you sicken me. I understand fully your logic in some cases. In others however, you're a pathetic excuse of a human being that makes a snowflake look tough. Space Ape upvoted a post. Regardless of the post's alleged original content, removing a member from one of your "entities" as you call them is a childish and sad display of what could on some levels be summed up to communism or dare I say, a dictatorship. And do, try to argue how that isn't true because I assure you, look at any historical dictatorship or communist party and name one person who wasn't beheaded, executed, or deported for saying or mentioning something cross about the head honcho. You'll find exactly 0 (ZERO).

@ iRaik, your conduct isn't much better than Mike's. Constantly attacking and fighting back to comments that "supposedly" damage the non-existent integrity of PRAMO and PURPL is just sad. At least have the spine to respond with a comment that ADMITS to the failings of PRAMO, to which there are many, instead of jumping down a poster's throat in an attempt to swat them down. I'd expect more from someone who can essentially be considered one of the representatives of PRAMO.

@ JuJu, there's nothing stopping you from not platooning with non-65%+ players. However, I expected more from a player that clearly has shown the highest tolerance of ANY member in PRAMO by far, excluding Bushka, because Bushka will literally platoon with anyone if he has the time to spare. Considering you decided to discontinue your "platoon charity" as you could call it, because you saw a few cross comments concerning your clan is... It shows a lack of public confidence in my honest opinion. What should a player care what another's opinion of their clan is? But to each their own, I guess.

@ the rest of the PRAMO randoms. You've done nothing to help your case, only make it worse. I'm mildly disappointed in the lack of effort you made in setting an issue straight and the amount of effort expended in trying to lay out people for "false presumptions".

Overall, as I said, I'm not impressed and fairly disappointed. What should it matter what another player thinks of your clan? If you do well you do well and there's no denying that fact.

However, the minor undertones of the lack of discipline throughout the ranks of PRAMO are prevalent, and are very much founded. Lose a match with a PRAMO player on your team. If you talk to them, you will be greeted with a dose of salt, toxicity, and likely either an "Uninstall trash" or "Kys". This is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE conduct, and needs to be rectified immediately. Perhaps if you took after PoD's discipline system, you'd see a major improvement in your clan's reputation, no?

Either way, I cannot express fully my disappoint in PRAMO in the end, not without engorging this thread made of hellfire and fury any further.

___ez_e___ #146 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:43 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 62487 battles
  • [GORT]
Uh oh

SlavianBlood #147 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:48 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6482 battles
  • [IRH]

View Post___ez_e___, on 08 February 2018 - 06:43 PM, said:

Uh oh

yup.. shots fired :hiding:

TeruzukiKaiNi #148 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:34 AM

AMX Baguette Launcher

• Players
  • 14736 battles
  • [COD-R]
I’ve got to say that although pramo as a clan isn’t necessarily bad, their leadership is complete garbage. Their clan lead is some of the most immature and disrespectful people I’ve met in my wotblitz tanking career. 

Officer of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Boosters ruined the game.

MarBearCat #149 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:41 AM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]
I need spare parts

BoomBoyGT #150 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:42 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

View PostMarBearCat, on 09 February 2018 - 03:41 AM, said:

I need spare parts

I'm sure that PRAMO has plenty to go around.

Don't you!?

_Hav0k #151 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:51 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49350 battles

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 08 February 2018 - 07:42 PM, said:

I'm sure that PRAMO has plenty to go around.

Don't you!?

I am a filthy spare parts hogger, 2.1 mill and counting!

Edited by Space_Ape_Marksman, 09 February 2018 - 03:53 AM.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

BoomBoyGT #152 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:52 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 09 February 2018 - 03:51 AM, said:

I am a filthy spare parts hogger! 2.1 mill and counting!

You aren't in PRAMO because of Mike's communism. As a result, you pass the scan clean. ;)

ScumbagJuJu #153 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:05 AM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostDrasLeona247, on 08 February 2018 - 07:45 PM, said:

So you're going to stop talking with everyone other than other unicums ("your kind", perhaps?) because 10-15 people on the forums said they didn't like Pramo? Lol you go right on and do that mate

Can a girl just be a little dramatic from time to time?! Gosh.... I was being sarcastic. 

As for GT, same thing as above. I literally do platoon with anyone. It’s not a charity, I just don’t care, I want to play tanks and they want to play tanks. If I have the time, I am all in. A lot of my time is taken up with training and tournaments so not always easy to get a toon in. 

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

BoomBoyGT #154 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:09 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 04:05 AM, said:

Can a girl just be a little dramatic from time to time?! Gosh.... I was being sarcastic. 

As for GT, same thing as above. I literally do platoon with anyone. It’s not a charity, I just don’t care, I want to play tanks and they want to play tanks. If I have the time, I am all in. A lot of my time is taken up with training and tournaments so not always easy to get a toon in. 

That's very much understandable. All the same though. I just don't see why anyone in PRAMO would care what others think.

It's good to know however that you won't actually be stopping the toons for all thing.

MRobertsRCS #155 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:44 AM

Supreme Fettuccini

• Players
  • 30130 battles
  • [501DV]

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 08 February 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

I'm posting under a false alias to uphold a degree of integrity

I think you might want to research the definition of integrity.  

My E4 has a cup holder            

BoomBoyGT #156 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:46 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

View PostMRobertsRCS, on 09 February 2018 - 04:44 AM, said:

I think you might want to research the definition of integrity.  

Mm. In this case I mean personal integrity. A false alias or just an alias period rather allows me to maintain that. You see, I'm not exactly popular. I'd prefer no one find out who I actually am.

First_War_Lord #157 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:52 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16671 battles
  • [XREGS]

View PostVonMiller58, on 08 February 2018 - 05:56 AM, said:

Image result for jake nicholson gif

Lol

"The problem is not the problem the problem is your attitude about the problem! Do you understand?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

MarBearCat #158 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:29 AM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 08 February 2018 - 12:15 AM, said:

Tbh should've upvoted AND posted a reason for the upvote... RIP

Any clan doing this to you isn't a clan worth a fiddler's d%$k.

MarBearCat #159 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:37 AM

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostVonMiller58, on 08 February 2018 - 12:46 AM, said:

Image result for denzel chewing gif

I have this movie, fallen , this and Training Day is his best work in my opinion.

_Hav0k #160 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:42 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49350 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 08 February 2018 - 08:05 PM, said:

You forgot to add "Like" in your sentence! That, like, essential in teenage girl talk! Gosh..

WREAKING HAVOK

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users