Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

_Hav0k #161 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:45 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49385 battles

View PostMarBearCat, on 08 February 2018 - 09:29 PM, said:

Any clan doing this to you isn't a clan worth a fiddler's d%$k.

Eh, it's fine. No hard feelings with Mike, I respect his decision. Least I got to keep my Floop sig!

Edited by Space_Ape_Marksman, 09 February 2018 - 05:46 AM.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

iRaikkonen #162 Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:07 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30623 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 09 February 2018 - 04:46 AM, said:

Mm. In this case I mean personal integrity. A false alias or just an alias period rather allows me to maintain that. You see, I'm not exactly popular. I'd prefer no one find out who I actually am.

One quick IP check could sort that all out, don’t you think Ribble? You do know having multiple accounts is prohibited correct?

iRaikkonen #163 Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:08 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30623 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 09 February 2018 - 04:46 AM, said:

Mm. In this case I mean personal integrity. A false alias or just an alias period rather allows me to maintain that. You see, I'm not exactly popular. I'd prefer no one find out who I actually am.

View PostMRobertsRCS, on 09 February 2018 - 04:44 AM, said:

I think you might want to research the definition of integrity.  

#FakeNews #AlternativeFacts

Player_5773117413 #164 Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:10 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 30036 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostDrasLeona247, on 07 February 2018 - 11:01 PM, said:

Jesus, please don't tell me you're like those people who obsess over hollywood politics

And I had such a high view of you :arta:

Spoiler

No but I tried to start off typing with a reference to People magazine or something, then I swayed away and ended up clumping together a bunch of incoherent rambles in a weak attempt at satire.

But seeing how this entire thread turned out, it is laughable. Take a long step back, and in what was originally created for our entertainment, we got the extra benefit of creating a community and groups of friends within that community, and that's actually great. But what follows is the kicker: people are getting salty about who's friends with who. And on top of that, they are getting even more salty salty about how others respond to something that some other group of friends said about their group. Passing judgement on an opinion...of an opinion. Classy.

Then it goes from talking about a group to making personal attacks. Wonderful.

Truth of the matter...I don't what it is, but a couple key points for everyone to realize:

- PRAMO doesn't rage, insult, groan, etc. more than your average clan

However, because they are at the top they get more scrutiny by the rest of the playerbase and people pay more attention to what they do

- A large chunk, maybe even the majority, of the hate they get comes from envy

- Most respected forum clan atm is Triarii

- Remember, it's still just a game, so no need to resort to personal attacks

- Calling someone a snowflake on this forum has almost reached the level of "Hypocrite"

- Ape, if you're looking for a clan, pm Oxbridge. I've tooned with you a few times and I could put in a good word for you at IRD

- This thread will get locked, it might even dissapear

View PostiRaikkonen, on 09 February 2018 - 12:07 AM, said:

You do know having multiple accounts is prohibited correct?

Lol tell that to Allen and Josh from sky. A blind eye gave them a free mbt70

Edited by Player_5773117413, 09 February 2018 - 07:11 AM.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

mike82198 #165 Posted 09 February 2018 - 07:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39288 battles
  • [CRATE]

View Post__Crusader6__, on 08 February 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

:popcorn:

Someone get me a time machine.   I’ve got a date with the Mike from about 3 years ago ;)

He’s been shot. By me. I now know more and better. 

I find the support for Space Ape touching but as I’ve hinted before: there’s other factors in play with him. He never trained and has played in one tournament in the past 3 months (out of approx 30 FLOOP took part in). I understand he appears like an invaluable asset to you because he posts stuff on the forums but we don’t read the forums. 

Because theyre full of this:

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 08 February 2018 - 09:35 PM, said:

I'm posting under a false alias to uphold a degree of integrity, something PRAMO seems to be failing in displaying.

You’re “under a false alias” to speak freely without any personal reprecussions. Integrity is speaking your mind and bearing the consequences. Your conduct is the opposite of what you advertise and you look ridiculous trying to pontificate on the subject. I didn’t read the rest of your post. 

View PostiEatChickenMcNuggets, on 08 February 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

I’ve got to say that although pramo as a clan isn’t necessarily bad, their leadership is complete garbage. Their clan lead is some of the most immature and disrespectful people I’ve met in my wotblitz tanking career. 

I’m not a plural. I would also advise you to tone down the hyperbole, because I doubt anyone regards your wotblitz tanking career as very meaningful. You should have simply described the one interaction we’ve had: you came to me with “I know you and your clan don’t care about behavior and don’t have any standards, but your member X was not nice to me” and I told you to take your entitled and childish passive-aggressive nonsense somewhere else (forums are a completely legitimate place to take it, I believe I have screenshots of our exchange somewhere for this specific eventuality). 

Ericmopar #166 Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostVonMiller58, on 08 February 2018 - 05:09 PM, said:

could you make that smaller?

Did ya click on it?

It's no wonder the gals have gone to PC... :(

Edited by Ericmopar, 09 February 2018 - 12:18 PM.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

___ez_e___ #167 Posted 09 February 2018 - 12:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63162 battles
  • [GORT]

View Postmike82198, on 09 February 2018 - 02:59 AM, said:

He’s been shot. By me. I now know more and better. 

I find the support for Space Ape touching but as I’ve hinted before: there’s other factors in play with him. He never trained and has played in one tournament in the past 3 months (out of approx 30 FLOOP took part in). I understand he appears like an invaluable asset to you because he posts stuff on the forums but we don’t read the forums. 

Because theyre full of this:

You’re “under a false alias” to speak freelywithout any personal reprecussions. Integrity is speaking your mind and bearing the consequences. Your conduct is the opposite of what you advertise and you look ridiculous trying to pontificate on the subject. I didn’t read the rest of your post. 

I’m not a plural. I would also advise you to tone down the hyperbole, because I doubt anyone regards your wotblitz tanking career as very meaningful. You should have simply described the one interaction we’ve had: you came to me with “I know you and your clan don’t care about behavior and don’t have any standards, but your member X was not nice to me” and I told you to take your entitled and childish passive-aggressive nonsense somewhere else (forums are a completely legitimate place to take it, I believe I have screenshots of our exchange somewhere for this specific eventuality). 

Dude-No matter how hard you try to sound intelligent, you are just immature.   You don’t even know how to talk to people without throwing in some dig.  (It’s always some childish...I’m better than you nah nah stuff)

All the issues are self inflicted.

And then you wonder why there’s all this PRAMO criticism. 

It’s self inflicted.  Look in the mirror.  

Edited by ___ez_e___, 09 February 2018 - 01:10 PM.

BoomBoyGT #168 Posted 09 February 2018 - 01:11 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

View Postmike82198, on 09 February 2018 - 07:59 AM, said:

View PostiRaikkonen, on 09 February 2018 - 06:08 AM, said:

View PostiRaikkonen, on 09 February 2018 - 06:07 AM, said:

And there you go again. Doing exactly what I said you were.

And Mike, if your definition of integrity falls under owning up to your mistakes then that makes you an even bigger hypocrite than me. You do NOTHING to own up to the fact that you don't discipline your members, and that your reputation is severely tarnished for it.

I have members of a Discord server that I can talk with, including _Doomy. I wonder why you kicked him out? Was it for the same pathetic communistic reasons that you kicked SpaceApe out? Then there's the general opinion of your conduct. Most of us on that discord agree you've far exceeded the performance of what we assume is your role model, Stalin. Stalin had "ideas" that were truly just stolen and he claimed them as his own. In the end he destroyed his system by himself from the inside out. And I believe this post that you made sums it up entirely, specifically one portion:

"Its sole purpose is to develop players for PURPL and PRAMO. You should really take my word for it: I am the commander of the entities mentioned above. "

Already your ego and arrogance have grown to the point where you've even convoluted the true purpose of PRAMO and PURPL. Where do you think Concep is right now, and what do you think he's doing? If I was Concep I'd be scoffing in disgust at the failure of a clan member that I trusted to run the clans properly but has failed MASSIVELY. Not to mention you act as if you created the clans and truly own them. Do not forget who originally invested their time and money into PRAMO.

If only Concep would stand up to set your poor example and poor excuse for performance straight.

Shellingstar #169 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:03 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1085 battles
Who knew poking them with a stick would activate the forums wmd, codenamed "F14M3 W4R"?

Edited by Shellingstar, 09 February 2018 - 02:04 PM.

woodland_stars #170 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:15 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23760 battles

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 09 February 2018 - 12:45 AM, said:

Eh, it's fine. No hard feelings with Mike, I respect his decision. Least I got to keep my Floop sig!

Really?  Show a little dignity why don’t you.  “Least I got to keep my Floop sig” ?  Who’s gonna make you take it down?  Smh.   Why on earth would you keep the tag of a clan that kicked you in the first place.  Stop the groveling already.  

ScumbagJuJu #171 Posted 09 February 2018 - 02:44 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Post___ez_e___, on 09 February 2018 - 06:46 AM, said:

Dude-No matter how hard you try to sound intelligent,

You do realize that Mike has a graduate degree as well as a Juris Doctorate right?!

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

BorisBaddenov #172 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:01 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 24608 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 08 February 2018 - 08:46 PM, said:

You don't get it -- without knowing who you are -- your comments are meaningless.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

AntoineDodson #173 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30024 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

You do realize that Mike has a graduate degree as well as a Juris Doctorate right?!

And he talks like he’s above everyone. Arrogant is an understatement. I’ve read other posts by him in completely different threads and similar to this thread, he enjoys putting people down.

I have nothing against your clan, or you Scum, but this Mike guy comes off as a major d1ck. Sorry.

Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

___ez_e___ #174 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:17 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63162 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

That makes it worse.   Wow.   Wish you hadn’t informed me.  

BobboEvans #175 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:23 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 42223 battles

View PostGableHawk, on 09 February 2018 - 03:02 PM, said:

And he talks like he’s above everyone. Arrogant is an understatement. I’ve read other posts by him in completely different threads and similar to this thread, he enjoys putting people down.

I have nothing against your clan, or you Scum, but this Mike guy comes off as a major d1ck. Sorry.

If someone comes after you unprovoked... how do you react?

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

boris55555 #176 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:26 PM

Honary Doctor of Meh

• Players
  • 25243 battles
  • [MINC]

View PostMarBearCat, on 08 February 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

I need spare parts

Snickering dickering still. The Tiger ran up the hill.

The Dicker shot four.

The Tiger’s HP’s no more.

Snickering dickering still. (Abridged)

ScumbagJuJu #177 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]
Just remember to cheer for your champions come next offline event guys! I hear there will be a couple in the US as well as twister. That’s like, more times to cheer your champions on this 2018! Things are looking up for blitz!

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

___ez_e___ #178 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:27 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63162 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostBobboEvans, on 09 February 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

Have you objectively read his posts?  He has an ego driven personal attacks on others rather than sticking to the actual argument.  

I agree with GableHawks’ sentiment, but not the harshness of language.  

His immature responses should be beneath a person of this academic caliber and age.  

otis1971 #179 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Sir Skrub-A-Lot

• Players
  • 23420 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 08 February 2018 - 06:30 PM, said:

PRAMO hate thread I see..... When you stand at the top, it is easy for people to throw stones at your feet.

I had a policy of platooning with almost anyone... win rate didn't matter. Seeing as how the community hates us I guess I will stick to platooning and saying hello to my own kind from now on.

Juju, I've always appreciated it when you've taken the time to help me, and I'm lucky if I can get 10% of what you're trying to tell me.  I've never had a problem with anyone from the PRAMO family.  I try to learn from their play every time I see them in game. 

As a full time skrub, and sometime rager, I struggle to keep my emotions in check.  I am not the best example from my clan.  I can only hope to improve.  

Edited by otis1971, 09 February 2018 - 05:05 PM.

mike82198 #180 Posted 09 February 2018 - 03:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39288 battles
  • [CRATE]

View Post___ez_e___, on 09 February 2018 - 07:46 AM, said:

Dude-No matter how hard you try to sound intelligent, you are just immature.   You don’t even know how to talk to people without throwing in some dig.  (It’s always some childish...I’m better than you nah nah stuff)

All the issues are self inflicted.

And then you wonder why there’s all this PRAMO criticism. 

It’s self inflicted.  Look in the mirror.  

Dude, why are you so desperate for attention? No need to both be an ironic heckler and a liar: I never wondered why PRAMO gets criticized. 

For as long as PRAMO is #1 - and it’s been so, in one guise or another, for 3.5 years now - it will be a lightning rod for the salty, the frustrated and the perennially bored. There is absolutely nothing I can do about that except exchange jokes over breakfast with those who share my predicament when we meet at Twister. The no lifers on EU pick on LGN, Russian keyboard warriors bash C4, and NA is the most toxic community of all - the only one that managed to lose in game general chat (without PRAMO’s contribution, before we get blamed for that as well!) - so I know better than to expect anything less. 

Ultimately, this is a thread from a clan commander who said that we destroy the community after we directly helped two of his clans during CW in the past month, by providing tactics and personnel. That’s the quality in this community. 

View PostBobboEvans, on 09 February 2018 - 10:23 AM, said:

Given the amount of salt and profanity that’s coming from this user in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him/her - probably quite violently. Be careful. Don’t provoke. 

Edited by mike82198, 09 February 2018 - 04:05 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users