Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

MarBearCat #181 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:00 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22386 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 09:44 AM, said:

You do realize that Mike has a graduate degree as well as a Juris Doctorate right?!

Yea but can he do this........................

Spoiler

I think not!

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

Warcry_ #182 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12053 battles

View PostMarBearCat, on 09 February 2018 - 04:00 PM, said:

Yea but can he do this........................

Spoiler

I think not!

OMG Mar!  I just spit my coffee all over the table...

BobboEvans #183 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 42223 battles

View Post___ez_e___, on 09 February 2018 - 03:27 PM, said:

Have you objectively read his posts?  He has an ego driven personal attacks on others rather than sticking to the actual argument.  

I agree with GableHawks’ sentiment, but not the harshness of language.  

His immature responses should be beneath a person of this academic caliber and age.  

Yes.  I have objectively read his posts.  I’ve seen him defend himself as a person, as a player, and as a leader of a darn good (best?) clan.  What’s more arrogant and egotistical?  Throwing innuendo at someone you don’t know or forcefully defending oneself and ones clan from such innuendo?  Just scroll through this thread and really look at comments made about both Mike and the PRAMO clan.  Read those comments OBJECTIVELY.  Is it really so bad for an elite player (not elitist) to defend himself and his elite clan with statistical facts that sometimes put down the person attacking?  I see that as confidence... not ego.

I see a lot of trolling behind anonymous gaming accounts more than anything.

Edited by BobboEvans, 09 February 2018 - 04:17 PM.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

AntoineDodson #184 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30024 battles

View PostBobboEvans, on 09 February 2018 - 09:23 AM, said:

If someone comes after you unprovoked... how do you react?

Did you even read what I posted? If you did, you would have noticed that there is a history to him talking down to people. NOT just this thread.
Hide your kids, hide your wife
And hide your husband
Cuz they’re derpin errbody out here

_Hav0k #185 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:16 PM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49385 battles

Guys seriously, this has to stop lol

I admit I haven't been playing a lot of tourneys but I have trained a bit. Did FLOOP v FLOOP a few weeks back. This is due to how busy my school is and volunteer stuff. Honestly, I'm cool with Mike. He booted me out, I respect his decision. Thanks you to all you people defending me but really, there's no need to take it this far. I'm cool with Mike and I'd like to think he's cool with me.

Edited by Space_Ape_Marksman, 09 February 2018 - 04:16 PM.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

BobboEvans #186 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:22 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 42223 battles

View PostGableHawk, on 09 February 2018 - 04:12 PM, said:

Did you even read what I posted? If you did, you would have noticed that there is a history to him talking down to people. NOT just this thread.

We all talk down to people.  It’s rude to talk up to someone beneath you.  I’ve always been taught to look at the people I’m talking to in the eye.

[edit] Ok.  I went back to your 2 posts in this thread.  You called Mike (either directly or indirectly) a [edited]and arrogant.  Again, how do you react to attacks?

[2nd edit] how come you can say dik and I get edited?

Edited by BobboEvans, 09 February 2018 - 04:30 PM.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

BoomBoyGT #187 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:39 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

So Mike your educational history is revealed, and has opened a door to so many more criticisms. Someone with your knowledge should how to be unbiased (Which you aren't) and how to work collectively towards fixing something (which you aren't).

It's still fairly pathetic that you run PRAMO at this point like a dictatorship; "You shall do as I say and if you disagree with me you shall be deported". No wonder your clan isn't popular.

And my comment still stands. If you took the time you take here to put people down to fix your clan then you wouldn't have to spend time here to put people down.

But of course being the arrogant, raging, ego-filled prick that you are, you won't listen.

___ez_e___ #188 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63167 battles
  • [GORT]

View Postmike82198, on 09 February 2018 - 10:59 AM, said:

Dude, why are you so desperate for attention? No need to both be an ironic heckler and a liar: I never wondered why PRAMO gets criticized. 

For as long as PRAMO is #1 - and it’s been so, in one guise or another, for 3.5 years now - it will be a lightning rod for the salty, the frustrated and the perennially bored. There is absolutely nothing I can do about that except exchange jokes over breakfast with those who share my predicament when we meet at Twister. The no lifers on EU pick on LGN, Russian keyboard warriors bash C4, and NA is the most toxic community of all - the only one that managed to lose in game general chat (without PRAMO’s contribution, before we get blamed for that as well!) - so I know better than to expect anything less. 

Ultimately, this is a thread from a clan commander who said that we destroy the community after we directly helped two of his clans during CW in the past month, by providing tactics and personnel. That’s the quality in this community. 

Given the amount of salt and profanity that’s coming from this user in a thread that has absolutely nothing to do with him/her - probably quite violently. Be careful. Don’t provoke. 

Let me explain something too you.  Nobody except for you cares that you think you are #1 of some silly pixel tank.  If you think I care, then think this, nobody cares you lost on world stage.   That is all that counts, it’s our Super Bowl.   So in my mine you haven’t won jack.  LGN #1

If you want to make yourself feel better, then you are #1 of the losing NA Server.  

Now that we got that out of the way.  

What we care about is being treated with equal respect in a mature manner that is not condescending. You would think that the top clan would attempt to be pillar of the forum community both in game performance and conduct.   Instead we have an immature ego driven embarrassment that doesn’t accept the responsibility.  

This is a issue particular to you and your leadership style, however I see you will never accept criticism.   

On a final note, how the hell did you not realize I was being sarcastic when I said “you wonder why you are criticized” then proceed to use that to claim I’m lying.   

Here’s a big hint, fix your attitude and the way you treat others, will go a long way to providing PRAMO the prestige and accolades it justly deserves.  

You can start by not by not saying such things as “ordinary” people, when discussing people you perceive are beneath you.   Just say people or other people.   Look at how you use language or rather misuse it.  

Edited by ___ez_e___, 09 February 2018 - 04:54 PM.

ScumbagJuJu #189 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:53 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]
This thread is pure gold. GT, EZ, why are you reaching so far? Do you need some entertainment, attention? If you are in KC hit me up and we can head down to the shady lady where some wonderful college students and single mothers will give you whatever you need as long as you bring the cash. Just let me know.

Edited by ScumbagJuJu, 09 February 2018 - 04:55 PM.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

VonMiller58 #190 Posted 09 February 2018 - 04:54 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32518 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

This thread is pure gold. EZ, why are you reaching so far? Do you need some entertainment, attention? If you are in KC hit me up and we can head down to the shady lady where some wonderful college students and single mothers will give you whatever you need as long as you bring the cash. Just let me know.

Image result for monkey looks away gif

o...:...:I:...:...o

BoomBoyGT #191 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:01 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 345 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 04:53 PM, said:

This thread is pure gold. GT, EZ, why are you reaching so far? Do you need some entertainment, attention? If you are in KC hit me up and we can head down to the shady lady where some wonderful college students and single mothers will give you whatever you need as long as you bring the cash. Just let me know.

It's not really that. It's trying to have Mike understand that if he doesn't start working on fixing PRAMO it'll end up being destroyed by him and him alone because of his negligence.

]

___ez_e___ #192 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63167 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostVonMiller58, on 09 February 2018 - 11:54 AM, said:

Image result for monkey looks away gif

No it’s time we stop coddling certain individuals just because they are in a highly ranked clan.  

Mike has been repeated condescending to others that are not aligned to his clan structure.  

It almost always goes like this, he gets in a thread where he’s not able to articulate his argument, so he resorts to personal attacks and he’ll play it off like it’s not doing personal attacks by using stuff that has plausible deniability.     But we know what he’s doing and it’s not lost on anyone.  

That’s not right.   

Edited by ___ez_e___, 09 February 2018 - 05:05 PM.

ScumbagJuJu #193 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostBoomBoyGT, on 09 February 2018 - 11:01 AM, said:

It's not really that. It's trying to have Mike understand that if he doesn't start working on fixing PRAMO it'll end up being destroyed by him and him alone because of his negligence.

]

What you fail to have is perspective. By that I mean, an insiders perspective. The clan and its “entities” are run just fine, always have been and always will be. There is a clear structure, everyone has a say but some have the ultimate say. Punishments are handed out and when so are 99% of the time fair and just! I promise you this clan is not going anywhere. We even have one of the top if not the top WoWS Blitz clans as well. Sorry to tell you that PRAMO family will be around as long as this game exists. 

VonMiller58 #194 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:04 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32518 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostEricmopar, on 09 February 2018 - 12:17 PM, said:

Did ya click on it?

It's no wonder the gals have gone to PC... :(

Image result for kirk and spock nodding gif

VonMiller58 #195 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32518 battles
  • [JFGF]

View Post___ez_e___, on 09 February 2018 - 05:03 PM, said:

No it’s time we stop coddling certain individuals just because they are in a highly ranked clan.  

Mike has been repeated condescending to others that are not aligned to his clan structure.  

It almost always goes like this, he gets in a thread where he’s not able to articulate his argument, so he resorts to personal attacks and he’ll play it off like it’s not doing personal attacks by using stuff that has plausible deniability.     But we know what he’s doing and it’s not lost on anyone.  

That’s not right.   

I am just the humor injector in an utterly ridiculous thread...Not picking sides, just doing what I do on all the forums I frequent

I like Space...I like lots of Pramos/purps/floops...I just love me some random gifs

ScumbagJuJu #196 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:08 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Post___ez_e___, on 09 February 2018 - 11:03 AM, said:

That’s not right.   

Who is coddling who?! No one in PRAMO gets coddled. You show up, put in the work on the training ground, perform for the team and win. If not, then PRAMO isn’t the clan for you. 

When you have been repeatedly attacked for the last 3 years by this very community(not all), wouldn’t you be condescending to the ones that throw stones at your feet?! 

Heavy is the head  that wears the crown my friend. 

o7 and see you on the battlefield. These fascile arguments no longer interest me. Winning competitions and being on the top team in NA are the prime goal. 

___ez_e___ #197 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 63167 battles
  • [GORT]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 11:53 AM, said:

I know you are a class act and that you will always support your clan.  

I also know we’ve got into a few heated arguments or forum, but we always are able to end it like adults with no hard feelings or personal attacks.  

That’s the way it should be.  

Corn_Pop #198 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:25 PM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17079 battles
  • [SCSC]

This thread makes San Fransisco look Straight.

When the #1 clan shows at their next public appearance, go there, get some work done. 

Save up, book it.

No matter how hard you mash the keyboard, it never works aswell as a punch in the face.

Just sayin. 

Sort it out like men. 

mike82198 #199 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39289 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostBobboEvans, on 09 February 2018 - 11:12 AM, said:

I see a lot of trolling behind anonymous gaming accounts more than anything.

Theres no getting away from that in an unmoderated forum. Trolls on alts and other freaks that sit here 24/7 can post unhinged nonsense nonstop and their voice - over however many accounts they choose to use - is as meaningful as anyone’s. This forum is the perfect arena for those who can do absolutely nothing but garble up nonsensical flames and hit reply ad nauseam. 

View Post___ez_e___, on 09 February 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

You can start by not by not saying such things as “ordinary” people, when discussing people you perceive are beneath you.   Just say people or other people.   Look at how you use language or rather misuse it. 

Let’s start by looking at how you tried to misuse my language.  

Question:

View PostDrasLeona247, on 08 February 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

The question I have is, why should an ordinary player aspire to be in a top clan? 

Response:

View Postmike82198, on 08 February 2018 - 10:34 AM, said:

Ordinary players 

I never called people “ordinary”, nor did I coin the expression “ordinary players”: it was presented to me in a question and was correspondingly used in the reply. There was never any intention to belittle or disrespect anyone and your attempt to portray my words as such is desperate. You’re running out of steam and I am beginning to worry that you’re only doing this out of loneliness.

Edited by mike82198, 09 February 2018 - 05:39 PM.

mike82198 #200 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39289 battles
  • [CRATE]

View Postr0cKeT, on 09 February 2018 - 12:25 PM, said:

This thread makes San Fransisco look Straight.

When the #1 clan shows at their next public appearance, go there, get some work done. 

Save up, book it.

No matter how hard you mash the keyboard, it never works aswell as a punch in the face.

Just sayin. 

Sort it out like men. 

That’s a big leap for people who are afraid to post from their actual in game accounts on a forum. Baby steps. Maybe watch the stream of the event and make some mean memes first? A custom voodoo doll? 

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users