Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

mike82198 #221 Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39280 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostGavidoc01, on 09 February 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

So my eyes hurt but I read every last post and I have to say, Mike and those from Pramo who have participated in this topic have actually conducted themselves in a better manner than others in this thread. John 8:7 folks.

I've read a lot of comments from people saying that Pramo players are jerks. That they rage etc. etc.  Yet I ask, How many of you all have raged as well? Just because they are in a Competitive Clan does that mean they are held to different standards than you? I say no. 

What I have seen since joining this game in 2014 is this my personal opinion but what I've witnessed: The original version of Pramo (for the life of me I can't remember the original name) was made of bad people with a few bright spots. Overall they were just bad, egotistical and overall had disdain for others. I experienced it more than once and in many instances even got it when I sent one of their players a GG. The best for me was the response of: "STFU. I don't need your praise."

Then things started to change in late 2015 beginning of 2016. Pramo players (Think you were NE or something at the time) started to interact more. Were easier to deal with and overall just a better bunch. I'd say it was a 50/50 interaction between "Thanks" and "STFU" players in the clan. In 2017, the pendulum flipped to the other end. More and more I see pramo and purpl players offering advice in game. Trying to get the teams to go a direction and even sending thanks and GG's after battles. Yeah there is still the occasional rager but honestly all clans have that (even me). 

Overall I'd say the Pramo family of today is NOTHING like the original group and is much better as a result of it. Those who have been in the clan for a while have matured and grown.

Now for the Pramo players involved in this thread. Yes you have a history to your clan that you need to overcome. A large number of you guys as a clan were horrible to people 3 years ago. Absolutely horrible. That unfortunately has grown into mythological proportions. Acknowledging your past and that you have addressed that will go a long way. 

Majority of players probably don't even know Pramo. Majority of players on the forums do and there is a subset of that majority who have been here since almost the beginning who have seen what Pramo was and what they are today. The others haven't and have just heard the "stories."

PRAMO of today is nothing like the original group because it simply isn’t the original group. There’s about a dozen OGs from the crop of 2014-2016: Concep, A7, KS, Minecraft, Terradayy, Naser, Minecraft... not a group made famous for unhinged raging. The vast majority of the clans’ current members joined mid 2016 and onward. I wasn’t in KRIEG from the outset and I vividly remember being on the receiving end of the STFU USUCK people; I despised them and, upon joining two years later, had the pleasure of kicking out a few of them.

By the way: the cool new forum alt is our old friend Knight350. This thread isn’t not even his finest showing. This was a masterpiece. 

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/87933-best-player-in-blitz/#topmost

While he tried to hide his identity he is on an alt for a practical reason: original account is banned. 

ScumbagJuJu #222 Posted 09 February 2018 - 09:55 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]

Very well said, Majority of the old school as noted have grown up a ton and or the really bad ones are no longer in the clan and or play the game. I will be the first to admit that when I came to PRAMO I wasn't sure what I was walking into. I came from GRIM which at the time(and it may still be) was a pretty close group of guys. I found PRAMO to be an even tighter knit group! I was pretty much welcomed with open arms barring a few, but given my personal past with them, the ones that had their doubts, I understood why they stood where they did. I put in the time and work and showed them that I was there for exactly what I promised; a top caliber player who just wanted a chance at competing at the top again. They held up their end of the bargain as did I.The more time I spent with the guys just chatting and laughing and tanking, the more I realized that while most were younger than me, they just wanted to compete just like me. They have the same dreams and goals as I do. I have made some really good friends, won a lot of tournaments and even got to go to Las Vegas for FREE to meet and play with some of these guys that I had became friends with. It is easy to look with doubt and judgment on the things you know nothing about. PRAMO is full of pretty good people. I love all of these guys(Well maybe except Chipotle and Pre4tor) but that another discussion ;)). Give them a chance and you will see the good they do. We run clinics for the public once in awhile, training rooms for fun, help out with tank line ups and tactics. 

Some of you also think we are inaccessible to the general public. Take a look at our discord and you will see there is plenty of interaction as well as tips and tactics open to the general public. Messaging in game, I always try to message back but you have to realize that some do get missed. I play with Bushka a lot, so do others. We have been to offlines and are the most in the light players in the world, household blitz names if you will(Thanks Bushka and WG), sometimes we get spammed with messages in game and it can be a task to get to them all or accept every platoon invite/friend request.

I just ask that you look to the path PRAMO is on and the good people at the forefront of it all. Pass judgment if you will but these guys are my brothers.

Edited by ScumbagJuJu, 09 February 2018 - 10:10 PM.

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

audeuce02 #223 Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:11 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 56040 battles
  • [AUWDE]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

This thread is pure gold. GT, EZ, why are you reaching so far? Do you need some entertainment, attention? If you are in KC hit me up and we can head down to the shady lady where some wonderful college students and single mothers will give you whatever you need as long as you bring the cash. Just let me know.

I think everyone is really missing the most important part of this thread.  There are young ladies who really need our support, $1 at a time or 2 songs for $22.

ScumbagJuJu #224 Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:12 PM

Community Scumbag

• Players
  • 25333 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postaudeuce02, on 09 February 2018 - 04:11 PM, said:

I think everyone is really missing the most important part of this thread.  There are young ladies who really need our support, $1 at a time or 2 songs for $22.

Exactly! Help these girls out and if you play your cards right you could even be the "Daddy" they never had. :great:

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count

tcamp48 #225 Posted 09 February 2018 - 10:51 PM

Artista pazzo

• Players
  • 64148 battles
  • [III-S]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 05:12 PM, said:

Exactly! Help these girls out and if you play your cards right you could even be the "Daddy" they never had. :great:

Makes me want to decorate the interior of my T34 with shag carpet and bowls of candy. ;) Yeeah.....that's bad.

Edited by tcamp48, 09 February 2018 - 10:52 PM.

TonnerreCadien #226 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:00 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44951 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 04:12 PM, said:

Ick. Now I feel like I need a shower. Thanks a lot.

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

VonMiller58 #227 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:00 PM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32421 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 10:12 PM, said:

Wasn't missed by me....Brought out my inner monkey

as for this thread....who doesn't like a happy ending?

Image result for monkey hugs gif

o...:...:I:...:...o

ShootinSabot #228 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:01 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 21221 battles
  • [SPUD]

View PostGavidoc01, on 09 February 2018 - 01:12 PM, said:

So my eyes hurt but I read every last post and I have to say, Mike and those from Pramo who have participated in this topic have actually conducted themselves in a better manner than others in this thread. John 8:7 folks.

Thanks for the background and insight Gav.

View Postmike82198, on 09 February 2018 - 02:43 PM, said:

PRAMO of today is nothing like the original group because it simply isn’t the original group. There’s about a dozen OGs from the crop of 2014-2016: Concep, A7, KS, Minecraft, Terradayy, Naser, Minecraft... not a group made famous for unhinged raging. The vast majority of the clans’ current members joined mid 2016 and onward. 

I see the stuff you post on your discord and it makes me sad that you have chosen/been chased from the forums. You have a lot to offer but I also understand that your time is limited.

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 02:55 PM, said:

Very well said, Majority of the old school as noted have grown up a ton and or the really bad ones are no longer in the clan and or play the game. I will be the first to admit that when I came to PRAMO I wasn't sure what I was walking into.  

As a relative newcomer to this game (Jan 17) I never got to experience the "Old" Pramo, just the present incarnation. My interactions with the members of this clan have been nothing but positive. I have nothing but respect for the level of talent each and everyone of you show in the game and I consider it a personal victory if I can even come close to any one of you on the post battle damage rankings. I was able to participate in one of your public rooms and judging by my level of play I may need to attend a few more.  

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 03:12 PM, said:

My Daddy days are long gone but you have fun with that.

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

reluctanttheist #229 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:07 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 25825 battles
  • [III-H]
Heh, hasn't this thread taken a turn for the better?  Gonna get my PRAMO pennant out for the next TC.  You boys rock it out there.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

iRaikkonen #230 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:22 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30623 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 09 February 2018 - 11:07 PM, said:

Heh, hasn't this thread taken a turn for the better?  Gonna get my PRAMO pennant out for the next TC.  You boys rock it out there.

We certainly try to. We were happy with third all things considered. We would love to have that first series redone considering our tanks were lagging so hard the screens would freeze and teleport people. Every year we move up a spot so I guess we have to get second this year. With a real team and training I think we can hang with Lgn and C4. Maybe we don’t win. Maybe we do. But it won’t be a blood bath. Thanks for the support man. 

Absolute_Sniper #231 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38055 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostiRaikkonen, on 09 February 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

We certainly try to. We were happy with third all things considered. We would love to have that first series redone considering our tanks were lagging so hard the screens would freeze and teleport people. Every year we move up a spot so I guess we have to get second this year. With a real team and training I think we can hang with Lgn and C4. Maybe we don’t win. Maybe we do. But it won’t be a blood bath. Thanks for the support man. 

I’m hoping you guys pull 1st. Bring the twister cup home to NA where it belongs. 

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

iRaikkonen #232 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30623 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View PostAbsolute_Sniper, on 09 February 2018 - 11:37 PM, said:

I’m hoping you guys pull 1st. Bring the twister cup home to NA where it belongs. 

If you insist. I guess we have no choice now

Absolute_Sniper #233 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 38055 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View PostiRaikkonen, on 09 February 2018 - 11:40 PM, said:

If you insist. I guess we have no choice now

I insist :)

I used to have a picture here but tiny pic took an arrow to the knee....

https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

_OSIRIS #234 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:51 PM

something

• Players
  • 28517 battles

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 09 February 2018 - 05:55 PM, said:

Very well said, Majority of the old school as noted have grown up a ton and or the really bad ones are no longer in the clan and or play the game. I will be the first to admit that when I came to PRAMO I wasn't sure what I was walking into. I came from GRIM which at the time(and it may still be) was a pretty close group of guys. I found PRAMO to be an even tighter knit group! I was pretty much welcomed with open arms barring a few, but given my personal past with them, the ones that had their doubts, I understood why they stood where they did. I put in the time and work and showed them that I was there for exactly what I promised; a top caliber player who just wanted a chance at competing at the top again. They held up their end of the bargain as did I.The more time I spent with the guys just chatting and laughing and tanking, the more I realized that while most were younger than me, they just wanted to compete just like me. They have the same dreams and goals as I do. I have made some really good friends, won a lot of tournaments and even got to go to Las Vegas for FREE to meet and play with some of these guys that I had became friends with. It is easy to look with doubt and judgment on the things you know nothing about. PRAMO is full of pretty good people. I love all of these guys(Well maybe except Chipotle and Pre4tor) but that another discussion ;)). Give them a chance and you will see the good they do. We run clinics for the public once in awhile, training rooms for fun, help out with tank line ups and tactics. 

Some of you also think we are inaccessible to the general public. Take a look at our discord and you will see there is plenty of interaction as well as tips and tactics open to the general public. Messaging in game, I always try to message back but you have to realize that some do get missed. I play with Bushka a lot, so do others. We have been to offlines and are the most in the light players in the world, household blitz names if you will(Thanks Bushka and WG), sometimes we get spammed with messages in game and it can be a task to get to them all or accept every platoon invite/friend request.

I just ask that you look to the path PRAMO is on and the good people at the forefront of it all. Pass judgment if you will but these guys are my brothers.

Where would one find a link to said server?

There is a fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness"  - Dave Barry

Pitorkas #235 Posted 09 February 2018 - 11:58 PM

3 de Asada Con Todo

• Players
  • 57192 battles
I like prammos in green sauce for sho. When in  Red sauce thy cause me heartburn and constipation. 

SlavianBlood #236 Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:13 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6484 battles
  • [IRH]

View Post_OSIRIS, on 09 February 2018 - 03:51 PM, said:

Where would one find a link to said server?

ya, where? :child:

_Hav0k #237 Posted 10 February 2018 - 02:10 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49385 battles
Nice.. a happy ending :^)

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

TonnerreCadien #238 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:13 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 44951 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 09 February 2018 - 08:10 PM, said:

Nice.. a happy ending :^)

Great to see you land on your feet there, Ape!

jx1pteO.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

Ericmopar #239 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:47 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostBobboEvans, on 09 February 2018 - 11:38 AM, said:

Well. It hasn’t been said, yet, but it should. Every one of those PRAMO punks is likely in The Society. Pretty sure (but unverified) that Mike is in the inner circle and knows the names of every member.

DOWN WITH THE SOCIETY!

Negative.

The "Society" is only 51% to 60%.

If they are 61% to 70% they are part of the "Organization"

If they are 71% and up they are at a spiritual level and probably don't even reside on earth for more than short periods of time.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

mbrcmf #240 Posted 10 February 2018 - 10:18 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23268 battles
My experiences with pramo has been good..getting carried, and (at least I learned something) - getting rekt.

iRaikkonen provided our cw team with strats (which I still don't know why they didn't utilize) and doomy has been in more bwing training rooms than some of our own members.

o7 to each of you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users