Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

Ferranzo_JesusLovesYou #241 Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:04 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 9516 battles
  • [R0LEX]

Not really sure what’s going on here. After I seen the creator of this threads name and read his clan mates r going around saying kys, I just stopped reading. 

Whatever ever is going on with your bowels or your clan, I hope it works out. 

He who walks blamelessly and does what is right
    and speaks truth in his heart;
 who does not slander with his tongue
    and does no evil to his neighbor,
    nor takes up a reproach against his friend;

in whose eyes a vile person is despised,
    but who honors those who fear the Lord;
who swears to his own hurt and does not change;
 who does not put out his money at interest
    and does not take a bribe against the innocent.
He who does these things shall never be moved.

Ericmopar #242 Posted 10 February 2018 - 12:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3271 battles

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 08 February 2018 - 09:42 PM, said:

You forgot to add "Like" in your sentence! That, like, essential in teenage girl talk! Gosh..

That's not "girl talk" that's like, talk from CA, my home state. Coastal linguistics.

Duuuuude, that's like, awesome man! When's the new Hellcat SRT Challenger coming out man?

Hey man, are the waves like, blown out today?

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

SlavianBlood #243 Posted 10 February 2018 - 04:31 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6401 battles
  • [IRH]

View PostEricmopar, on 10 February 2018 - 04:51 AM, said:

That's not "girl talk" that's like, talk from CA, my home state. Coastal linguistics.

Duuuuude, that's like, awesome man! When's the new Hellcat SRT Challenger coming out man?

Hey man, are the waves like, blown out today?

[edited]! can You make New Jersey version of this sentence for me please? :teethhappy:

BobboEvans #244 Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:04 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 42211 battles

View PostEricmopar, on 10 February 2018 - 04:47 AM, said:

Negative.

The "Society" is only 51% to 60%.

If they are 61% to 70% they are part of the "Organization"

If they are 71% and up they are at a spiritual level and probably don't even reside on earth for more than short periods of time.

Please don’t try to educate me on The Society and stop making up facts.

#TrumpsRight

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

mike82198 #245 Posted 11 February 2018 - 03:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39162 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostShootinSabot, on 09 February 2018 - 06:01 PM, said:

I see the stuff you post on your discord and it makes me sad that you have chosen/been chased from the forums. You have a lot to offer but I also understand that your time is limited.

There’s just nothing here anymore mate. The only practical purpose for which I log onto the forums is to submit stuff to WG that would be corrupted by discord’s formatting. I would never come here in pursuit of information or to ask anyone anything. 

I wrote this a year ago in another thread:

Block Quote

The Blitz forums - always poorly moderated, badly organized, and not very popular - devolved into a content free cesspool ages ago, long before the perceived decline of the game. Written content for a video game is always behind the times and less useful than live chat and videos, and a forum as badly run as this one was never going to thrive. The first hit was when Gen Chat was shut down and the chatterbox refugees moved in. Then came discord and made the forums obsolete by enabling one to bypass the trolls who haunt them in search of verbal action in lieu of playing the game. I have 1,670 posts (and they're on topic, informative and stuff.. loads of upvotes!) of which maybe 170 have been written in the past year. Everything substantial in this game community (tank talk, player run tournaments, clan communication, protests against WG action...) now happens in self moderated chat groups, far away from hate spewing 5 battle rerolls, "Rigged MM" idiots and other no lifers that run rampant here. Plenty of people still take the game seriously - that's why they don't post on the forums. 

Nothing has changed for the better since (with this thread as a poignant example; standards of debate and moderation have gotten even worse).  

View Post_OSIRIS, on 09 February 2018 - 06:51 PM, said:

Where would one find a link to said server?

View PostSlavianBlood, on 09 February 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

ya, where? :child:

83xpWX on discord

Edited by mike82198, 11 February 2018 - 03:02 AM.

reluctanttheist #246 Posted 11 February 2018 - 04:30 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 25021 battles
  • [III-H]

Mike, your Discord server is a wealth of game information.  Wow.  So much info in there.  Channels with game and tank info, d4mn.  

And a channel to ask for help on.  And a channel for PC WoT players too.  :B

That's some great stuff for the community right there.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users