Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

woodland_stars #41 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:40 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23760 battles

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 07 February 2018 - 11:28 PM, said:

Nah, deserved it. Stupid move from me lol

Getting kicked out of a clan for giving an upvote?   Why back peddle now?   Why would you want to be in a clan that’s so petty 

_Hav0k #42 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:41 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49378 battles

View PostSchwa1be, on 07 February 2018 - 08:39 PM, said:

Eugh. The entire forums is a headache today 

I think we can all agree on this

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

mike82198 #43 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39279 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 07 February 2018 - 11:32 PM, said:

Oh for God’s sake? Can we stop with this [edited]already? Every clan has its own personality, leave them alone for it. You have no right to publicly shame PRAMO just because you believe they don’t “do enough” to build up the community. If the community (like YOU, OP) didn’t try to rip PRAMO down, maybe they would feel more inclined to do more for the community. OP, you are a real hypocrite.

The fun thing is the fact that PRAMO helped COD-R with tactics during the recent clan wars. Another of his clans - COD-X - asked some of our inactive members to play for them in CW. I just checked the CW screenshots: how many other clans got to borrow two PRAMO offline tournament players? His clan members sit and chat away in our discord. COD has, quite naturally, never done a thing for PRAMO. It's not just hypocrisy it's biting the hand that feeds. Zero integrity. 

View PostSchwa1be, on 07 February 2018 - 11:34 PM, said:

kicked from the clan for upboting a thread on a very real issue involving our top clan? No, that’s you acknowledging that yeah there are some issues. You getting kicked out for that is sickening, from your previous post you seemed to like it in floop. You did nothing wrong

Seems 100% logical to me: if he thinks the clan is damaging to the community he surely mustn't be part of it. People should have integrity. 

Edited by mike82198, 08 February 2018 - 04:51 AM.

Corn_Pop #44 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:42 AM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17079 battles
  • [SCSC]

View PostSchwa1be, on 07 February 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

https://youtu.be/WdxNHvgVo8Y

Great Vids Schwa1be.

Kids. Adults. Inbreds.

Please review above YouTubers Games. 

DrasLeona247 #45 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:43 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19894 battles
  • [UTC]

Another little forum fling, it seems. Well, it does keep it active I suppose.

As for me, I personally have dealt with around 3 members of PRAMO, a bunch more from GRIM, some from Void. Void was extremely friendly with me, same with grim (iPurplehaze in particular was really nice when i complimented his skills), but the few I talked to from pramo responded with "stfu u noob" and the like.

It's the internet; why do I care? But I just thought I would support the opinion that they are indeed an extremely toxic clan.

From the looks of it though, it doesn't seem that Legion's any better. 

(edit--I based this on people's screenshots of Legion people raging. But I suppose it is unfair to judge the whole clan as such, so I revise) 

I mean, guys, come on. Did you watch the twister cup? Did you see the actual, real-life people behind the super-unicum profiles? And if you did see them, can you honestly look at them and say "I am insulted by the petty insults these nerds whine at me"? As for me, the answer is no.

Edited by DrasLeona247, 08 February 2018 - 05:17 AM.

Some people say the Type 62 is overpowered. Having >500 battles and a 67% winrate, I may agree. However, none of y'all realize just how uncomfortable it is to sit down on these flimsy plastic seats with "Made in China" emblazoned on them. I mean, my cupholder just broke in half. How the f#%$ am I supposed to fire 250mm pen HEAT shells at the fronts of Tier 8 heavies if I have to be holding my Red Bull in one hand at the same time? It's ridiculous.

WarDaddy_14_1 #46 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:46 AM

Commander of Fury

• Players
  • 31879 battles
  • [DEF]

View PostDrasLeona247, on 08 February 2018 - 04:43 AM, said:

I mean, guys, come on. Did you watch the twister cup? Did you see the actual, real-life people behind the super-unicum profiles? And if you did see them, can you honestly look at them and say "I am insulted by the petty insults these nerds whine at me"? As for me, the answer is no.

Just went back to the twister cup vid, and I admit, you do have a point :teethhappy:

rosgrim #47 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:49 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 76710 battles
  • [COD]

View PostPoop_of_DEATH, on 08 February 2018 - 02:47 AM, said:

This is NOT a PRAMO hate thread. There are many, many within that family of clans that I deeply respect and have gotten to know well over the last three years.

BUT, as timing would have it, they are at this moment unfortunately a good example of how wreck a community. I see more troll posts by members of this clan, more toxic words, more salt, more whining, and less respect for fellow gamers than any other clan right now. In these forums, on discord servers, reddit, YouTube, you name it. It’s like they’ve launched a negative campaign against decent people and centered it on the Blitz community. It’s crazy and childish.

When members of my clan call others “autistic” in jest, say “kill yourself (kys),” or other idiotic and disrespectful nonsense, they typically get one warning and then they are gone. I don’t care what their skill level is. I deal with enough entitled, whiney, losers-at-life on a day to day basis. I don’t need them in my home - my gaming home. This is where I relax and enjoy friendships. Get the hell out if you’re going to act like that.

I’ve got thick skin. I’m sure many others here do too......but when you see this infestation of stupid, childish, trolling salt everywhere, it kind of makes you want to stay away. I’m almost never on these forums, but I’ve just noticed it getting bad everywhere in this community and it’s irritating. I enjoy Blitz - it’s fun! I want the community to be enjoyable too.

So a HUGE thank you to clans that take responsibility for their members, kick the trash to the curb, and generally do their best to clean up this community. It’s important to gamers like me and it’s important for the overall health of the game. THANK YOU GUYS.

I came here to say my piece. There’s a good chance I won’t be back to even read the follow ups. Thanks if you read this at all.

.....let the salt commence....

Respect !

even if I have seen also player (honestly never from yours: respect again) from others top rated clans like V and III, not mentioning Krono (is that even a "top" clan ?), acting like they were God on the earth. One from V wrote in the in-game chat "I don't team work with you plebeians" (that time the team was all of 52-55% wr players) like if 2,3 even 6 or 7 % (cmon you - hypotetical player - won 6 more battle out of 100, may be you got the same average experience and damages) points of better WR give to someone the right to consider himself a God.

I mean there is a limit to all and I would rather prefer to lose instead to have a moron like that in my team. These are poor guys that never played a sport or had a social life, they don't know the meaning (neither the importance) to a Team. I could bet being 100% sure they will, or are already, fail in their life even if they are teens or kids. Question have you ever seen one player from these clan appreciated a player after a  battle ? I didn't (neither from your clan, sorry).  

I would add my humble appreciation to all sportive clans/players.

DrasLeona247 #48 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:53 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19894 battles
  • [UTC]

View Postrosgrim, on 07 February 2018 - 10:49 PM, said:

One from V wrote in the in-game chat "I don't team work with you plebeians" 

That's actually really funny though^^ :teethhappy:

Next time when I'm on Middleburg with a team with 5 meds and they all go town, I will say "I will try to team work with you plebeians" 

Some people say the Type 62 is overpowered. Having >500 battles and a 67% winrate, I may agree. However, none of y'all realize just how uncomfortable it is to sit down on these flimsy plastic seats with "Made in China" emblazoned on them. I mean, my cupholder just broke in half. How the f#%$ am I supposed to fire 250mm pen HEAT shells at the fronts of Tier 8 heavies if I have to be holding my Red Bull in one hand at the same time? It's ridiculous.

Player_5773117413 #49 Posted 08 February 2018 - 04:59 AM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 29971 battles
  • [SPUD]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 07 February 2018 - 08:58 PM, said:

Pos1tive and IRD

yay, we got a cameo role in this one!

I like clan drama. It's fun to make a big deal out of who's friends with who and etc. There's a new story every week and that makes it more interesting to read about rather than the daily threads about the DeathStar.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

DrasLeona247 #50 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:01 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19894 battles
  • [UTC]

View PostPlayer_5773117413, on 07 February 2018 - 10:59 PM, said:

yay, we got a cameo role in this one!

I like clan drama. It's fun to make a big deal out of who's friends with who and etc. There's a new story every week and that makes it more interesting to read about rather than the daily threads about the DeathStar.

Jesus, please don't tell me you're like those people who obsess over hollywood politics

And I had such a high view of you :arta:

Spoiler

Edited by DrasLeona247, 08 February 2018 - 05:01 AM.

Player_82198241690 #51 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:04 AM

Prammo is cheap

• Players
  • 36094 battles
  • [STEEB]

View Postmike82198, on 07 February 2018 - 11:41 PM, said:

The fun thing is the fact that PRAMO helped COD-R with tactics during the recent clan wars. Another of his clans - COD-X - asked some of our inactive members to play for them in CW. I just checked the CW screenshots: how many other clans got to borrow two PRAMO offline tournament players? His clan members sit and chat away in our discord. COD has, quite naturally, never done a thing for PRAMO. It's not just hypocrisy it's biting the hand that feeds. Zero integrity. 

Seems 100% logical to me: if he thinks the clan is damaging to the community he surely mustn't be part of it. People should have integrity. 

Darkeh #52 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:08 AM

HighExpectationz's Father

• Players
  • 47157 battles
  • [SNAZZ]

(¬‿¬;) 

It was better if you didn't make a post as you're unsure about your stance with pramo. Acting in a passive-aggressive manner only makes OP ignorant as to what the majority of pramo's players do; move on to the next battle without saying much. 

Work hard today to be better tomorrow and forget yesterday...

I actually have a 46% win rate and 500 average damage. Please don't bully me :/

_Hav0k #53 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:09 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49378 battles

View Postmike82198, on 07 February 2018 - 08:41 

Honestly, didn't upvote to bash PRAMO. I upvoted because I agree with OP's statement that the clans mentioned above are indeed, helpful. Again, I did not agree to OP's statement about PRAMO being damaging, I have a few good friends in PRAMO. If I agreed, would I have join FLOOP that I know is part of PRAMO? I understand if you don't believe me, but just know that I would never bash the PRAMO family. Let's just put this all behind us.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

mike82198 #54 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39279 battles
  • [CRATE]

View PostDrasLeona247, on 07 February 2018 - 11:43 PM, said:

Another little forum fling, it seems. Well, it does keep it active I suppose.

As for me, I personally have dealt with around 3 members of PRAMO, a bunch more from GRIM, some from Void. Void was extremely friendly with me, same with grim (iPurplehaze in particular was really nice when i complimented his skills), but the few I talked to from pramo responded with "stfu u noob" and the like.

It's the internet; why do I care? But I just thought I would support the opinion that they are indeed an extremely toxic clan.

From the looks of it though, it doesn't seem that Legion's any better. 

As one of the "nerds" you saw on Twister cup I'm entirely unoffended by your passive-aggressive I-don't-care-but-I-do-care-a-lot act, but I do feel obligated to reply on behalf of the completely voiceless: LGN are absolute darlings. I have met them twice in the space of the past year or so and can't say a bad word of any of them. I have no idea on what grounds people here think to speak ill of them, but it's loonie bin material and taking the unhinged gossip and flaming (that has devoured any attempt at game discussion on these forums in the past few years) to stratospheric levels. This is what keeps the forum a no-go zone for the vast majority of good players. 

Edited by mike82198, 08 February 2018 - 05:14 AM.

__The_Dude_30__ #55 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:12 AM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21573 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View Postmike82198, on 07 February 2018 - 11:41 PM, said:

First of all, Space Ape specifically mentioned that he upvoted this thread because he supported the praising of clans that did positive things for this forum. Also, even if he didn’t support all of this, Space Ape has a right to express his opinion, whether you guys like it or not. And you say that he shouldn’t be a part of a clan that he feels is damaging the community. Even though FLOOP is technically a branch of PRAMO, it is its own clan. He would have been criticizing PRAMO. You can tell even from his posting that he is happy with FLOOP and has no issue with them. I understand that you are trying to run the #1 clan in NA, but you shouldn’t be kicking out members just because you think they may not be supporting you. Your clan is starting to sound like a Totalitarian government, and it certainly can’t be helping you guys.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

_Hav0k #56 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:15 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49378 battles
Tbh should've upvoted AND posted a reason for the upvote... RIP

WREAKING HAVOK

DrasLeona247 #57 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:15 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19894 battles
  • [UTC]

View Postmike82198, on 07 February 2018 - 11:12 PM, said:

As one of the "nerds" you saw on Twister cup I'm entirely unoffended by your passive-aggressive I-don't-care-but-I-do-care-a-lot act, but I feel obligated to reply on behalf of the completely voiceless: LGN are absolute darlings. I have met them twice in the space of the past year or so and can't say a bad word of any of them. I have no idea on what grounds people here think to speak ill of them, but it's loonie bin material and taking the unhinged gossip and flaming (that has devoured any attempt game discussion on these forums in the past few years) to stratospheric levels. This is what keeps the forum a no-go zone for the vast majority of good players. 

1. For the first point about the "passive-aggressive I-don't-care-but-I-do-care-a-lot act", I think you nailed it, but it's more like "but-I-do-care-mildly"

2. for the second point, I apologize if that's the case--I based my outlook on the various screenshots people posted in the wot blitz facebook group of legion people raging. Though I suppose everyone does rage once in a while, so I'll revise that

DrasLeona247 #58 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:16 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19894 battles
  • [UTC]

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 07 February 2018 - 11:15 PM, said:

Tbh should've upvoted AND posted a reason for the upvote... RIP

should we start a separate thread for this? Seems really stupid

_Hav0k #59 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:17 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49378 battles

View PostDrasLeona247, on 07 February 2018 - 09:16 PM, said:

should we start a separate thread for this? Seems really stupid

Nah, I hate clan drama lol

WREAKING HAVOK

First_War_Lord #60 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:17 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16912 battles
  • [XREGS]
A lot of the 'best' clans actually depend entirely on their clan name, players see someone from a known clan and think "they must be a good player." Either you're to scared to attack them or you attack them too aggressively.
"The problem is not the problem the problem is your attitude about the problem! Do you understand?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users