Thank you to clans like Triarii, SPUD, and others who build up community.

Community respect anti-douchery

• Please log in to reply
245 replies to this topic

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #61 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:20 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13415 battles
  • [HATED]

View Postmike82198, on 07 February 2018 - 10:41 PM, said:

The fun thing is the fact that PRAMO helped COD-R with tactics during the recent clan wars. Another of his clans - COD-X - asked some of our inactive members to play for them in CW. I just checked the CW screenshots: how many other clans got to borrow two PRAMO offline tournament players? His clan members sit and chat away in our discord. COD has, quite naturally, never done a thing for PRAMO. It's not just hypocrisy it's biting the hand that feeds. Zero integrity. 

Seems 100% logical to me: if he thinks the clan is damaging to the community he surely mustn't be part of it. People should have integrity. 

We are thankful for the help you’ve given us. Helping out another clan is cool of you to do! But keep in mind nobody is attacking pramo with a blanket statement. Just like most clans out there, there are the pleasant members but also ones without a sense of decency. Op is supporting the actions of the former and discouraging those of the latter. Once again, thanks for any help you guys have given us.

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #62 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:22 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 13415 battles
  • [HATED]

View PostFirst_War_Lord, on 07 February 2018 - 11:17 PM, said:

A lot of the 'best' clans actually depend entirely on their clan name, players see someone from a known clan and think "they must be a good player." Either you're to scared to attack them or you attack them too aggressively.

A bit of a tangent here, but I disagree with this. I approach all enemies with the same attitude, because nobody is invincible.

DrasLeona247 #63 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:26 AM

Admiral of the Fleet

• Players
  • 19894 battles
  • [UTC]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 07 February 2018 - 11:22 PM, said:

A bit of a tangent here, but I disagree with this. I approach all enemies with the same attitude, because nobody is invincible.

The only reason I dislike you and your clan is because I actually googled "succulent chins" and read through the entire, disgraceful thing

Spoiler

Some people say the Type 62 is overpowered. Having >500 battles and a 67% winrate, I may agree. However, none of y'all realize just how uncomfortable it is to sit down on these flimsy plastic seats with "Made in China" emblazoned on them. I mean, my cupholder just broke in half. How the f#%$ am I supposed to fire 250mm pen HEAT shells at the fronts of Tier 8 heavies if I have to be holding my Red Bull in one hand at the same time? It's ridiculous.

mike82198 #64 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:27 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39276 battles
  • [CRATE]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 08 February 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:

First of all, Space Ape specifically mentioned that he upvoted this thread because he supported the praising of clans that did positive things for this forum. Also, even if he didn’t support all of this, Space Ape has a right to express his opinion, whether you guys like it or not. And you say that he shouldn’t be a part of a clan that he feels is damaging the community. Even though FLOOP is technically a branch of PRAMO, it is its own clan. He would have been criticizing PRAMO. You can tell even from his posting that he is happy with FLOOP and has no issue with them. I understand that you are trying to run the #1 clan in NA, but you shouldn’t be kicking out members just because you think they may not be supporting you. Your clan is starting to sound like a Totalitarian government, and it certainly can’t be helping you guys.

FLOOP is not "technically a branch of PRAMO", it's not the forgotten 5th clan in a "family" or an account cemetery. PRAMO and PURPL players are in the clan as officer and mentors, and spend hours daily on platooning with recruits (like Space Ape) to help them improve and training them for tournaments. The clan doesn't have independent leadership or its own politics. Its sole purpose is to develop players for PURPL and PRAMO. You should really take my word for it: I am the commander of the entities mentioned above. 

Thus, it's not "totalitarian government": it's simple logic. The NRA doesn't have spokespeople who support gun bans. PRAMO family doesn't have members who think PRAMO is damaging to the community. 

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 08 February 2018 - 12:20 AM, said:

We are thankful for the help you’ve given us. Helping out another clan is cool of you to do! But keep in mind nobody is attacking pramo with a blanket statement. Just like most clans out there, there are the pleasant members but also ones without a sense of decency. Op is supporting the actions of the former and discouraging those of the latter. Once again, thanks for any help you guys have given us.

I refer you to this thread's title. Given the help your clan has received from us it's absolutely pathetic. Given the subject of the thread it's extremely ironic and hypocritical. Look at what you have done for the community through it. 

Edited by mike82198, 08 February 2018 - 05:36 AM.

woodland_stars #65 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 23760 battles

View Postmike82198, on 08 February 2018 - 12:12 AM, said:

As one of the "nerds" you saw on Twister cup I'm entirely unoffended by your passive-aggressive I-don't-care-but-I-do-care-a-lot act, but I do feel obligated to reply on behalf of the completely voiceless: LGN are absolute darlings. I have met them twice in the space of the past year or so and can't say a bad word of any of them. I have no idea on what grounds people here think to speak ill of them, but it's loonie bin material and taking the unhinged gossip and flaming (that has devoured any attempt at game discussion on these forums in the past few years) to stratospheric levels. This is what keeps the forum a no-go zone for the vast majority of good players. 

Then why is it so hard for pramo to just take a page from legions’ book.   They are the better clan and by what you’ve said a lot classier also.    Instead time and time again you see pramo members being arrogant and using snide remarks 

First_War_Lord #66 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:33 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16702 battles
  • [XREGS]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 08 February 2018 - 05:22 AM, said:

​Well I disagree with this..... 
"The problem is not the problem the problem is your attitude about the problem! Do you understand?" - Captain Jack Sparrow

40_Percenter #67 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:33 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40086 battles
  • [CRUEL]
As someone who has come close to pooping to death (thanks Taco Bell) I am triggered by the OPs user name. 
Nobody likes 40 Percenters.  

__The_Dude_30__ #68 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:37 AM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 21481 battles
  • [CRU2L]

View Postmike82198, on 08 February 2018 - 12:27 AM, said:

FLOOP is not "technically a branch of PRAMO", it's not the forgotten 5th clan in a "family" or an account cemetery. PRAMO and PURPL players are in the clan as officer and mentors, and spend hours daily on platooning with recruits (like Space Ape) to help them improve and training them for tournaments. The clan doesn't have independent leadership or its own politics. Its sole purpose is to develop players for PURPL and PRAMO.

Thus, it's not "totalitarian government": it's simple logic. The NRA doesn't have spokespeople who support gun bans. PRAMO family doesn't have members who think PRAMO is damaging to the community. 

My mistake for not knowing the roles of the clans, I was not aware. Let’s continue using the NRA an example. If I support what the NRA stands for, but feel they ask for too much donation money (which they do) and talk about it, does that mean I should be kicked out of the NRA? No, it does not, I just disagree with them in a certain area, not with everything they stand for. I feel this is a similar situation. Furthermore, I feel you are missing that Space Ape wasn’t even trying to disagree with you guys, he was just supporting the thanking is other clans for helping the community. In no way has he ever stated that he disagrees with PRAMO or FLOOP.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

EvenSteven98 #69 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:42 AM

#1 Topic Killer

• Players
  • 42074 battles
  • [PRAMO]
I’m offended.  :(

_Hav0k #70 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:43 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49377 battles

View Postmike82198, on 07 February 2018 - 09:27 PM, said:

FLOOP is not "technically a branch of PRAMO", it's not the forgotten 5th clan in a "family" or an account cemetery. PRAMO and PURPL players are in the clan as officer and mentors, and spend hours daily on platooning with recruits (like Space Ape) to help them improve and training them for tournaments. The clan doesn't have independent leadership or its own politics. Its sole purpose is to develop players for PURPL and PRAMO. You should really take my word for it: I am the commander of the entities mentioned above. 

I refer you to this thread's title. Given the help your clan has received from us it's absolutely pathetic. Given the subject of the thread it's extremely ironic and hypocritical. Look at what you have done for the community through it. 

Again.. I don't think PRAMO is damaging. I'm not trying to get back in FLOOP or anything, just want you to understand that I was not disagreeing with PRAMO or FLOOP.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

iRaikkonen #71 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:44 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 30623 battles
  • [PRAMO]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 08 February 2018 - 05:20 AM, said:

We are thankful for the help you’ve given us. Helping out another clan is cool of you to do! But keep in mind nobody is attacking pramo with a blanket statement. Just like most clans out there, there are the pleasant members but also ones without a sense of decency. Op is supporting the actions of the former and discouraging those of the latter. Once again, thanks for any help you guys have given us.

“This is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever” - Donald Trump. I hope you guys aren’t expecting any good faith or heart warming generousity favors after this. As mike had stated, we helped your clan without the cod family ever helping ours either before or after. Classy way to treat people after donating their time to you. 

VonMiller58 #72 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:44 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32157 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostEvenSteven98, on 08 February 2018 - 05:42 AM, said:

I’m offended.  :(

Image result for denzel chewing gif

o...:...:I:...:...o

VonMiller58 #73 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:46 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32157 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostSpace_Ape_Marksman, on 08 February 2018 - 05:43 AM, said:

Again.. I don't think PRAMO is damaging. I'm not trying to get back in FLOOP or anything, just want you to understand that I was not disagreeing with PRAMO or FLOOP.

VonMiller58 #74 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:48 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32157 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostiRaikkonen, on 08 February 2018 - 05:44 AM, said:

“This is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals, maybe ever” - Donald Trump. I hope you guys aren’t expecting any good faith or heart warming generousity favors after this. As mike had stated, we helped your clan without the cod family ever helping ours either before or after. Classy way to treat people after donating their time to you. 

reluctanttheist #75 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:48 AM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 25555 battles
  • [III-H]

Mike, please put Space Ape back in his clan.  He's a good fella and you merely misinterpreted him. 

There's enough of us who know what you guys go through to train and compete (all the while being in the limelight online, and focus fired in-game) who know you pay a high price for your status.  I sometimes wonder how you have the wherewithal to keep playing; WG's moves probably aggravate you more than us, and the playerbase is that much more of an irritant to the best players on the server.

Your clan has created tons of content and guides here on these forums that people can still find as they learn the game, as have others - like Blartch (for lulz), EdAwacs, Anon and now DMG and Pos1tive.  In the future I'd love to see you guys win a TC for this server.

Edited by reluctanttheist, 08 February 2018 - 05:51 AM.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

VonMiller58 #76 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:54 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32157 battles
  • [JFGF]

Y'all take game too serious

Life to short for bad feels

Image result for jake nicholson gif

VonMiller58 #77 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:56 AM

Chicken Farmer

• Players
  • 32157 battles
  • [JFGF]

View PostFirst_War_Lord, on 08 February 2018 - 05:33 AM, said:

​Well I disagree with this..... 

Image result for jake nicholson gif

mike82198 #78 Posted 08 February 2018 - 05:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 39276 battles
  • [CRATE]

View Postwoodland_stars, on 08 February 2018 - 12:30 AM, said:

Then why is it so hard for pramo to just take a page from legions’ book.   They are the better clan and by what you’ve said a lot classier also.    Instead time and time again you see pramo members being arrogant and using snide remarks 

How would you know? Your last battle was one year and 133 days ago. Like all other flaming trolls here: zero integrity. 

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 08 February 2018 - 12:37 AM, said:

My mistake for not knowing the roles of the clans, I was not aware. Let’s continue using the NRA an example. If I support what the NRA stands for, but feel they ask for too much donation money (which they do) and talk about it, does that mean I should be kicked out of the NRA? No, it does not, I just disagree with them in a certain area, not with everything they stand for. I feel this is a similar situation. Furthermore, I feel you are missing that Space Ape wasn’t even trying to disagree with you guys, he was just supporting the thanking is other clans for helping the community. In no way has he ever stated that he disagrees with PRAMO or FLOOP.

You’re confusing and conflating support for an organization’s goal, membership in said organization and employment by the organization. Space Ape’s status was the latter and the responsibilities and commitment required are higher. PRAMO members with FLOOP tags have spent countless hours helping him and others in the community (without any pompous self congratulating forum threads) and when seeing this flaming thread his instincts are to upvote and post a joke. Biting the hand that feeds isn’t appreciated when it comes to COD and is appreciated even less in his case. Integrity and loyalty are job requirements. 

Edited by mike82198, 08 February 2018 - 06:02 AM.

His_Royal_Roundness #79 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:04 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14066 battles
  • [RAIDR]
Always found prammo folks to be great players and talk very little in game. Not big on forum-ing so not sure where the hate stems from o.0
I do however like calling out "it's time to make potatoes" everytime I see a spud player "." and triarri are cool people :)

*Not in a clan so less politics!

_Hav0k #80 Posted 08 February 2018 - 06:06 AM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 49377 battles

Can I at least keep my FLOOP signature? It looks cool.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users