Reclaiming a Clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

swampfox71 #1 Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:10 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11123 battles
  • [420AD]

Hi,   i have a question.. i started a clan a few years back and migrated to another clan that i created with the more active players because i needed more room to try and find active players and didnt want to kick out people who had worked hard to get to tier x supply. They are playing the game their way but most dont chat , platoon or anything.   So now almost a year later the new clan is at supply lv X and we have a full roster. I still need a few more active players and  I want to try and recruit from one clan to the other but i am not lead or even deputy lead in my original clan. The guy i gave command to transfered it to someone else who has recently handed it back and there are a few still playing but its sitting with 20 inactive players and has been kinda mismanaged for a year..  I have a second account in the old clan and have asked and explained to the current lead that i would like command back but he could refuse..  do i have any recourse  with War Gaming  to reaquire the clan if the new guy refuses? 

Dan_Deerso #2 Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:34 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21322 battles
  • [MOMS]

View Postswampfox71, on 08 February 2018 - 02:10 AM, said:

Hi,   i have a question.. i started a clan a few years back and migrated to another clan that i created with the more active players because i needed more room to try and find active players and didnt want to kick out people who had worked hard to get to tier x supply. They are playing the game their way but most dont chat , platoon or anything.   So now almost a year later the new clan is at supply lv X and we have a full roster. I still need a few more active players and  I want to try and recruit from one clan to the other but i am not lead or even deputy lead in my original clan. The guy i gave command to transfered it to someone else who has recently handed it back and there are a few still playing but its sitting with 20 inactive players and has been kinda mismanaged for a year..  I have a second account in the old clan and have asked and explained to the current lead that i would like command back but he could refuse..  do i have any recourse  with War Gaming  to reaquire the clan if the new guy refuses? 

No, there's no loophole for you to get a clan you willingly transferred command away back.

swampfox71 #3 Posted 09 February 2018 - 05:40 AM

Private

• Players
  • 11123 battles
  • [420AD]

Thanks for the info.. they did willingly hand command back so it worked out. Now i just have to figure out how to be 2 places at once. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users