Predator and Vindicator

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

del1027668536 #1 Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2475 battles
Anyone played these? I only have played Predator and was very lucky to get it. However, it has proven a disappointment. It’s lacking in certain areas. How does Vindicator fair? Also you guys have any ideas for buffs or changes they should make to both or either of these Warhammer tanks? I’ve debated some myself but am unsure how far to go on said ideas.

tankeatingtiger #2 Posted 10 February 2018 - 08:24 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 13160 battles
  • [COD]

Vindicator is fun IMO but far from OP. Front armor looks good but can be penned easily by experienced players. 13ish sec reload is great for a tank with one-shot ablilty, but the HEAT stinks, as does the HE-able side armor and horrid mobility. 

Predator is meh. Too big and not good enough firepower, mobility ,or armor to be effective.

Both are lacking in Bushka's three key characteristics: gun depression (awful), DPM (somewhat decent), and penetration. Take that as you will, of course depending on how much you agree with Bushka.

As for buffs: Give both a mobility buff, fix the Vindicator's armor profile, maybe an armor buff for Predator, and give Vindicator AP.

Edited by tankeatingtiger, 10 February 2018 - 08:30 PM.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

doonglerules #3 Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15126 battles
  • [FOE]

Vindicator sucks a**. Can't point gun down at all, sides are paper thin, and it only fires HEAT, which means it cant go through tracks, or clotheslines.

Predator has problems that fortunately double as perks. Its height means it cant shoot anything within 20 meters of itself, but it also means it can shoot over a surprising amount of solid cover.

It's just a punching bag if it sees tier 8 though

ChitFromChinola #4 Posted 10 February 2018 - 09:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 49002 battles
  • [-1]

Nether one is much fun — not worth getting.

tankeatingtiger #5 Posted 10 February 2018 - 11:54 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 13160 battles
  • [COD]

View Postdoonglerules, on 10 February 2018 - 04:26 PM, said:

Vindicator sucks a**. Can't point gun down at all, sides are paper thin, and it only fires HEAT, which means it cant go through tracks, or clotheslines.

Disagree. With all the flat as hell maps around now, screw gun depression. Vindicator will rock maps like Himmelsdorf and Dynasty Pearl.

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

Bellatormonk #6 Posted 12 February 2018 - 11:08 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 18760 battles
  • [MASHU]

I have had pretty decent success with both so far.  Predator is just amazing when played well and a decent supporting team.  The Vindicator is just a rolling derp box when as the aforementioned posts does not occur or detract.  Each is very situational and team dependent.  This is how the game/tanks are supposed to be played.  One tank should not able to carry an entire team, which we all know does happen to much.

As for them being in T8, yes that is the only real failing.  They are food for 80% of the T8's out there, then again this is become the new norm anyways.  MM loves to uptier these two tanks, at least for me, and I play support roles until I am not going to be targeted by 5 enemy guns at once. 

Want to smile or laugh for the day, maybe even shoot coffee out your nose?  Click it...

https://imgur.com/a/nPWlNzw

gordonchau #7 Posted 15 February 2018 - 08:12 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6691 battles
  • [SLAPP]
Wait so the weak spot on the side of the shield is a bug? Cuz it's frustrating. I got penned there easily when in tier 8

http://www.blitzstar.../1004189253.png

"60% players don't exist without 40% players"

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users