Jump to content


LIES Official Recruitment Thread


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

I_Maverick_I #1 Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:39 PM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 16710 battles
  • 1,221
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

We're on our feet and we're ready to go. 

 

Fresh from the battles of Clan Wars 4, myself and a few friends have decided to create a place for tankers that want to play in tournaments, form a bond with a team, and make history. We'll be doing Tier VIII comp play. I have plenty of comp experience, I've been in the top clan of NA for Tier VIII last Twister Cup season. Many people in the WoTB community and especially on Discord know me, and my clanmates. Here's some basic info on our clan to learn more.

 

Clan Name: The Praetorian Guard

Clan Tag: LIES

 

Current Reqs for Career or 30-day stats:

55% win rate

1000 average damage

5000 battles

20 average battles per day

6.5 Average Tier

1600 average damage in a Tier VIII Heavy or Tank Destroyer, 1500 in a Medium or Light

Own 2 Tier VIII's, and these are the Tier VIII's that we want:

For lights: Ru 251, leKpz, T49, T-54 ltwt, AMX 13 90

For meds: T26E4, T-54 Mod 1, Type 59, T-44, T-34-2, Panther 8,8

For heavies: IS-3, IS-5, IS-6, Lowe, T34, IS-3 Defender, AMX 50 100

For tank destroyers: Rhm-Borsig WT, Jpanther II, ISU-152

Must have at least 3 of those. One must be the last req, "Own 2 Tier VIII's"

Most important: if you are DEDICATED to playing with us, we can make exceptions.

 

We will be using a Roman Senate-like system to rule run the clan. The Praetor, or current Clan Leader, will moderate any discussion for clan rules. The deputies, (Consuls of the Senate), will direct the main fighting force of the clan, which are our members. Any member will be allowed to bring up a “bill” for discussion. Each member is allowed 1 vote. The Consuls will have 3 votes. The Clan Leader, or Praetor, will have no votes, unless a tie must be broken. Every Deputy will have a certain responsibility, which ranges from either Recruitment Lead, Tournament Manager, Discord Moderator, or Clan Representative. 

 

For some other info, our clan Discord is https://discord.gg/xQgaN6r. Discord is required to play in any tournaments. Reroll accounts are welcome to join, as long as you are willing to compete in our tournaments. We're working on getting allied with some bigger clans, we have plenty of connections with other members of the community.

 

​Our Current Staff Responsibilities:

I_Maverick_I- Co-Lead, Clan Representative on Discord and these forums, Recruitment Lead

More_Salt_Please- Co-Lead, Tournament Manager

Jonevans- Secretary 

The_Lewolf- Recruitment Lead

I_Goose_I- Flithy Reroll Scrub

 

Last note, I'd like to just emphasize something. All of our members have prior tournament and Clan War experience. I've personally played with all of our members on teams in former clans, now we're united under one clan. If you want to learn how to play competitively and you don't have any experience, we will teach you everything you need to know. Personally, some of us could join other top-notch clans if we wanted to. But, we're trying to make a service to the player base and to encourage others to partake in eSports. If you want to become known in the WoTB community, join this clan. If you want to become a better player, learn the game inside and out, compete with others, join this clan. If you want to become part of a family, join this clan. We're looking most importantly for determined players. Myself and the rest of the clan are committed to this and we will put forth our time to enable you to grow. 

 

you know you want to join...the clan tag is just too cool.

 


Edited by I_Maverick_I, 12 February 2018 - 12:10 AM.


__Seal__ #2 Posted 11 February 2018 - 11:42 PM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12674 battles
  • 1,561
  • [BNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015
Good luck.

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


I_Maverick_I #3 Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:11 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 16710 battles
  • 1,221
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
1 player has already messaged me, requesting to join. I’m hoping to hear from more potential recruits!

Dan_Deerso #4 Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:20 AM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 20086 battles
  • 3,336
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

Best of luck.

 

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 11 February 2018 - 06:39 PM, said:

For meds: T26E4, T-54 Mod 1, Type 59, T-44, T-34-2, Panther 8,8

 



I_Maverick_I #5 Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:41 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 16710 battles
  • 1,221
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostDan_Deerso, on 11 February 2018 - 04:20 PM, said:

Best of luck.

 

 

 

lol. Panther 8,8 can be quite good sometimes ;)

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #6 Posted 12 February 2018 - 12:58 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11877 battles
  • 176
  • [RUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2016

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 11 February 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

We're on our feet and we're ready to go. 

 

Fresh from the battles of Clan Wars 4, myself and a few friends have decided to create a place for tankers that want to play in tournaments, form a bond with a team, and make history. We'll be doing Tier VIII comp play. I have plenty of comp experience, I've been in the top clan of NA for Tier VIII last Twister Cup season. Many people in the WoTB community and especially on Discord know me, and my clanmates. Here's some basic info on our clan to learn more.

 

Clan Name: The Praetorian Guard

Clan Tag: LIES

 

Current Reqs for Career or 30-day stats:

55% win rate

1000 average damage

5000 battles

20 average battles per day

6.5 Average Tier

1600 average damage in a Tier VIII Heavy or Tank Destroyer, 1500 in a Medium or Light

Own 2 Tier VIII's, and these are the Tier VIII's that we want:

For lights: Ru 251, leKpz, T49, T-54 ltwt, AMX 13 90

For meds: T26E4, T-54 Mod 1, Type 59, T-44, T-34-2, Panther 8,8

For heavies: IS-3, IS-5, IS-6, Lowe, T34, IS-3 Defender, AMX 50 100

For tank destroyers: Rhm-Borsig WT, Jpanther II, ISU-152

Must have at least 3 of those. One must be the last req, "Own 2 Tier VIII's"

Most important: if you are DEDICATED to playing with us, we can make exceptions.

 

We will be using a Roman Senate-like system to rule run the clan. The Praetor, or current Clan Leader, will moderate any discussion for clan rules. The deputies, (Consuls of the Senate), will direct the main fighting force of the clan, which are our members. Any member will be allowed to bring up a “bill” for discussion. Each member is allowed 1 vote. The Consuls will have 3 votes. The Clan Leader, or Praetor, will have no votes, unless a tie must be broken. Every Deputy will have a certain responsibility, which ranges from either Recruitment Lead, Tournament Manager, Discord Moderator, or Clan Representative. 

 

For some other info, our clan Discord is https://discord.gg/xQgaN6r. Discord is required to play in any tournaments. Reroll accounts are welcome to join, as long as you are willing to compete in our tournaments. We're working on getting allied with some bigger clans, we have plenty of connections with other members of the community.

 

​Our Current Staff Responsibilities:

I_Maverick_I- Co-Lead, Clan Representative on Discord and these forums, Recruitment Lead

More_Salt_Please- Co-Lead, Tournament Manager

Jonevans- Secretary 

The_Lewolf- Recruitment Lead

I_Goose_I- Flithy Reroll Scrub

 

Last note, I'd like to just emphasize something. All of our members have prior tournament and Clan War experience. I've personally played with all of our members on teams in former clans, now we're united under one clan. If you want to learn how to play competitively and you don't have any experience, we will teach you everything you need to know. Personally, some of us could join other top-notch clans if we wanted to. But, we're trying to make a service to the player base and to encourage others to partake in eSports. If you want to become known in the WoTB community, join this clan. If you want to become a better player, learn the game inside and out, compete with others, join this clan. If you want to become part of a family, join this clan. We're looking most importantly for determined players. Myself and the rest of the clan are committed to this and we will put forth our time to enable you to grow. 

 

you know you want to join...the clan tag is just too cool.

 

Those are all “LIES” hue hue hue hue hue



object430u #7 Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:26 AM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 19700 battles
  • 435
  • [RYZE]
  • Member since:
    12-31-2014

Just poach 60% players from other clans. Its the most effective way to recruit, and don't let any of the old farts in dead clans tell you otherwise. ​Ahem JDM ahem. ​You is in need of poaching if not thou clan shall die before it ever lived, even through your best efforts, where's the selling point? PRAMO have the only general selling point of this game, being the best. Now, why should anyone good join LIES? When there are many clans like it elsewhere? Average stats, small community as of now, nothing great yet. Why could any consumer buy your canned chicken and not another canned chicken? ​Roman diplomatic system is not a selling point​, come up with something better or poach, otherwise, save up for funeral feeees. 


PNCR is OP

 

​Nobody knows who I really am. OG as OG can get. 


I_Maverick_I #8 Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:25 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 16710 battles
  • 1,221
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostSpectora, on 11 February 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

Just poach 60% players from other clans. Its the most effective way to recruit, and don't let any of the old farts in dead clans tell you otherwise. ​Ahem JDM ahem. ​You is in need of poaching if not thou clan shall die before it ever lived, even through your best efforts, where's the selling point? PRAMO have the only general selling point of this game, being the best. Now, why should anyone good join LIES? When there are many clans like it elsewhere? Average stats, small community as of now, nothing great yet. Why could any consumer buy your canned chicken and not another canned chicken? ​Roman diplomatic system is not a selling point​, come up with something better or poach, otherwise, save up for funeral feeees. 

 

Manifesto already has this pep talk with me. 

I_Maverick_I #9 Posted 12 February 2018 - 02:26 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 16710 battles
  • 1,221
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016

View PostTiger_2_Ausf_B, on 11 February 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

Those are all “LIES” hue hue hue hue hue

 

;) hmmm you’ll have to join to see

_The_Tactition_ #10 Posted 12 February 2018 - 04:02 AM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 18510 battles
  • 2,579
  • [C4UEL]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 11 February 2018 - 11:39 PM, said:

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

you know you want to join...the clan tag is just too cool.

 

But it isn’t CRUEL


Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS


dr_appleby #11 Posted 12 February 2018 - 05:31 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 20651 battles
  • 62
  • [213]
  • Member since:
    03-16-2016

View PostSpectora, on 12 February 2018 - 01:26 AM, said:

Just poach 60% players from other clans. Its the most effective way to recruit, and don't let any of the old farts in dead clans tell you otherwise. ​Ahem JDM ahem. ​You is in need of poaching if not thou clan shall die before it ever lived, even through your best efforts, where's the selling point? PRAMO have the only general selling point of this game, being the best. Now, why should anyone good join LIES? When there are many clans like it elsewhere? Average stats, small community as of now, nothing great yet. Why could any consumer buy your canned chicken and not another canned chicken? ​Roman diplomatic system is not a selling point​, come up with something better or poach, otherwise, save up for funeral feeees. 

 

^^^^^^^ ;truer words were never spoken +1

It shall be donearrival.jpg


Tiger_2_Ausf_B #12 Posted 12 February 2018 - 01:47 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 11877 battles
  • 176
  • [RUSE]
  • Member since:
    04-15-2016

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 12 February 2018 - 02:26 AM, said:

 

;) hmmm you’ll have to join to see

Ya, no thx. I own a 38% wr clan already. I’m happy enough



I_Maverick_I #13 Posted 13 February 2018 - 03:42 AM

    Ribble4Prez2020

  • Players
  • 16710 battles
  • 1,221
  • Member since:
    06-13-2016
bump




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users