Jump to content


Bugs or peculiarities?


  • Please log in to reply
78 replies to this topic

Anvilfire13 #61 Posted 07 July 2018 - 05:08 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 12505 battles
  • 1
  • [RU-AC]
  • Member since:
    12-21-2017

Im having issues with my turret sticking during game play and lagging.  Is their a fix coming soon?

 

 

 



Marcela_Martins_invader #62 Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:26 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 28 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    07-17-2018
ia bem que não se pode fazer nada contra o aumento da produção e Maraisa indo dormir na casa da sua vida em um dos principais nomes da música brasileira como se fosse uma coisa muito boa a ideia de que o governo não se pode esquecer que é a ideia do governo de que o aumento da produção e  mil pessoas que o aumento da produção de que o aumento da produção e Maraisa indo dormir na sua casa em um dos principais nomes da música brasileira como se fosse uma pessoa 7 de que o governo do estado e Maraisa indo dormir na sua casa em um dos principais nomes da música brasileira como se fosse uma pessoa que o aumento da produção e Maraisa de que o governo não se pode fazer é a ideia do que seja o aumento da produção e Maraisa  de outubro do ano passado ano e Maraisa com o governo não se pode fazer é a ideia do governo de que o aumento da produção e Maraisa indo dormir na  ❤❤❤❤

CDINGEY #63 Posted 21 July 2018 - 02:25 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 16378 battles
  • 29
  • [FRONT]
  • Member since:
    06-18-2016

Why does it take two clicks on the garage icon to exit the team, battle results screen.   

 

I can't seem to find the Version 5.0 feedback area...



Alexismol93 #64 Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:44 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 9146 battles
  • 1
  • [TUFF]
  • Member since:
    03-04-2017
Tengo un error en el cual durante el transcurso del juego, la cámara sufre un defecto y eleva el cañón perdiendo de vista los objetivos y confundiendolo a uno en el movimiento del tanque...

InkaPanzer #65 Posted 26 July 2018 - 08:51 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 44502 battles
  • 2,666
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostAlexismol93, on 26 July 2018 - 03:44 PM, said:

Tengo un error en el cual durante el transcurso del juego, la cámara sufre un defecto y eleva el cañón perdiendo de vista los objetivos y confundiendolo a uno en el movimiento del tanque...

 

Hola este foro es en Inglés por si no te has dado cuenta, prueba quitándo el autoaim o autoapuntar cuando te suceda eso.

Saludos desde Perú!

 


01bps #66 Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:06 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 27466 battles
  • 23
  • [E25]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015
I play on an iPad 2.  Since the last update a couple of weeks ago, I have been only able to play 2 out of 15 games where the game controls actually worksed as designed.  In all lof the other cases, the ping value constantly jumps from 70 to >200 while tank controls become frozen.  It is impossible to control the tank - it stops even though you have selected a direction of travel, then five seconds later you are halfway across the map.  My tank goes underground like a gopher . . . turns on its own . . .or flies through the air after climbing a rise.  And its not only my tank.  I can see on the screen that all of my teammates are being affected the same as I.  Since it becomes impossible to control the tank, there is no point in playing.  I am hoping some I.T. person somewhare can fix the issue.  I don't know if it means buying more servers or what, but this issue really needs to be addressed.  I have turned my iPad off and restarted - no luck.  I always make sure there are no other apps open at the same time.  I have the latest updates from Apple.  Just cannot control any tank movement during the game.

Dan_Deerso #67 Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:24 AM

    Tankologist

  • Players
  • 21593 battles
  • 3,684
  • [MOMS]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2013

View Post01bps, on 30 August 2018 - 08:06 PM, said:

I play on an iPad 2.  Since the last update a couple of weeks ago, I have been only able to play 2 out of 15 games where the game controls actually worksed as designed.  In all lof the other cases, the ping value constantly jumps from 70 to >200 while tank controls become frozen.  It is impossible to control the tank - it stops even though you have selected a direction of travel, then five seconds later you are halfway across the map.  My tank goes underground like a gopher . . . turns on its own . . .or flies through the air after climbing a rise.  And its not only my tank.  I can see on the screen that all of my teammates are being affected the same as I.  Since it becomes impossible to control the tank, there is no point in playing.  I am hoping some I.T. person somewhare can fix the issue.  I don't know if it means buying more servers or what, but this issue really needs to be addressed.  I have turned my iPad off and restarted - no luck.  I always make sure there are no other apps open at the same time.  I have the latest updates from Apple.  Just cannot control any tank movement during the game.

 

You're having network lag. Chances are pretty good that those other tanks are having a perfectly normal game from their perspectives. As Blitz is a serverside game, imagine your tank is a remote control tank at a news station. The picture gets sent to the device you're playing on, but the game actually occurs elsewhere.

 

Brief explanation of lag:

 

View PostDan_Deerso, on 15 February 2018 - 11:37 PM, said:

Sounds like your WiFi connection is causing most of this.

Read this please:

Spoiler

 

 

Call your internet service provider and research how to set priorities on your router. Restart your router (which means you just unplug from the wall for 10 seconds and plug them back in for most) about once a week. Good luck!



01bps #68 Posted 03 September 2018 - 06:21 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 27466 battles
  • 23
  • [E25]
  • Member since:
    03-09-2015
Thanks for the information.  I assumed it has something to do with the last update as that is when the problem started.  The problem has been occurring fairly consistently ever since.  I'll try the router trick (it acctually supports higher speeds than my old router).  Have a great week!

alexsadro #69 Posted 11 September 2018 - 01:24 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 4639 battles
  • 1
  • [AMDBR]
  • Member since:
    07-03-2013
Não aparece os vídeos para ganhar ouro..

spike41_steel #70 Posted 11 September 2018 - 04:27 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 27396 battles
  • 14
  • [SR-71]
  • Member since:
    05-06-2017

View Post01bps, on 03 September 2018 - 01:21 PM, said:

Thanks for the information.  I assumed it has something to do with the last update as that is when the problem started.  The problem has been occurring fairly consistently ever since.  I'll try the router trick (it acctually supports higher speeds than my old router).  Have a great week!

 

I had the same situation happen to me after the last update as well.  Played a few games, asked people in global chat if anyone else had lag some said yes, some said no.  I even managed to get warnings for "inactivity" because of it.  I restarted my modem & router and it's worked great since then.  I'm going to start doing this as after each update. 

Jl4usa #71 Posted 11 September 2018 - 05:43 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 46758 battles
  • 5
  • [SRT]
  • Member since:
    11-15-2014
Hey since 5 days all friends appears offline on the NA server and everybody have the same problem. wth? Pls, repair fast this bug cause number of players down quick since 5 days


Zer0_Foxtrots #72 Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:19 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 24567 battles
  • 2
  • [T-O-G]
  • Member since:
    07-14-2015
Anyone having issue with the servers? Since this evening I cant log in the game.

InkaPanzer #73 Posted 11 September 2018 - 10:46 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 44502 battles
  • 2,666
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostZer0_Foxtrots, on 11 September 2018 - 05:19 PM, said:

Anyone having issue with the servers? Since this evening I cant log in the game.

 

Read the news before of post here pls. Its the 5.3 update

Saludos desde Perú!

 


KBar0861 #74 Posted 10 October 2018 - 04:00 AM

    Private

  • Players
  • 11459 battles
  • 2
  • [USMC5]
  • Member since:
    12-28-2015

 

I’m having login issues. I get error code 94 - says my version is not up to date. I’m using version 5.3 and no updates available in the App Store. I dumped the game and reinstalled from the App Store and get the same message. 



fisennsw #75 Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:03 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 15433 battles
  • 2
  • [US29]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2014

View PostKBar0861, on 10 October 2018 - 04:00 AM, said:

 

I’m having login issues. I get error code 94 - says my version is not up to date. I’m using version 5.3 and no updates available in the App Store. I dumped the game and reinstalled from the App Store and get the same message. 

 



fisennsw #76 Posted 10 October 2018 - 02:04 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 15433 battles
  • 2
  • [US29]
  • Member since:
    11-27-2014
Having same issue. Also tried dumping and re-install to no avail. 

wdwalsh56 #77 Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:12 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 11255 battles
  • 15
  • [4243D]
  • Member since:
    03-17-2018

I have the error 94 also.

I have a IMac and just upgraded to Mojave OS, Maybe that or Version 5.4 is coming out. Either one gotta need a update or fix.



Vantablack12 #78 Posted 15 October 2018 - 01:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 8615 battles
  • 16
  • [419]
  • Member since:
    08-26-2017

Occasionally,when I exit sniper mode,my camera angle will be looking at the ground at not the way I was looking when I was in sniper mode.I'm not sure if this is a bug or it's just my device.

 


Edited by Vantablack12, 15 October 2018 - 06:04 PM.


Antarcus #79 Posted 16 October 2018 - 12:58 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 34894 battles
  • 58
  • [HAVOC]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2016

Time change

 

tournements page.  The list page has start time listed as 18:00(6pmEST)

Why move the time up on a Weds tourney.  That is work or even school for most.

 


Edited by Antarcus, 16 October 2018 - 01:01 PM.





2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users