Bugs or peculiarities?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

Cal_trooper #81 Posted 04 June 2019 - 09:59 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2002 battles
  • [DWJG]
I find it very peculiar , that a tank lm aiming on , disappears for a sec then reappears at exact same spot and hides, escaping my next shot also. I guess it is absolutely impossible to solve that problem. The tank actually dissappears, shots hit the ground behind it. Years old problem never to be solved by wotb. Impossible game play. 

Cal_trooper #82 Posted 04 June 2019 - 10:03 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 2002 battles
  • [DWJG]
Very peculiar that tournaments dont count as battles. I did not battle for days!??

zcostilla #83 Posted 06 June 2019 - 09:06 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20413 battles
  • [III-R]

I find it odd that autoxaim will focus on a tank that reveals itself after losing its camo bonues from moving or firing, but lose its ability to hold that aim if the enemy resets its camo before you can finish your reload, and completely miss a tank that hasn’t moved. It’s a case where computer logic overrides what should be physically taking place.

Another auto-aim peculiarity is when you’ve focused on one particular tank (usually because it is the bigger threat or has the lowest HP) and an opposing tank crosses your aim point and auto-aim locks on it instead. I have seen skilled medium tank platoons exploit this very well and pick apart tanks that are isolated or even if they just have have slow turret travers times and the tank cannot can’t keep up. This should be corrected so auto-aim stays in the tank assigned until the player intentionally engages another tank.

-COMMUNITY PLEDGE SIGNER-

Casual gamer and father of three FIVE other WoT Blitz players.

Antarcus #84 Posted 09 July 2019 - 07:54 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 45068 battles
  • [HAVOC]

Just found a fun bug.... two battles. Two different tank same thing happened.

1 battle FURY. won battle not in notifications. But did count in mission boxes.

In garage had to do repairs, buy ammo, provision were taken off tank and consumables where half gone.and needed to re buy those things all back.

2 battle AC4 Sentinel. Same things happened.  

Both while platooning

both I and platoon mate had this happen.

took screen shots...

Sloppyhoppie #85 Posted 09 July 2019 - 10:31 PM

Private

• Players
  • 19856 battles
  • [RAY_3]

View PostAntarcus, on 09 July 2019 - 07:54 PM, said:

Just found a fun bug.... two battles. Two different tank same thing happened.

1 battle FURY. won battle not in notifications. But did count in mission boxes.

In garage had to do repairs, buy ammo, provision were taken off tank and consumables where half gone.and needed to re buy those things all back.

2 battle AC4 Sentinel. Same things happened.  

Both while platooning

both I and platoon mate had this happen.

took screen shots...

The same thing has happened with me. 4 battles, 3 wins, 1 loss and after each battle the game froze, I had to reload to find that the results counted for the daily missions but in notifications there is no indication I fought. I also had to repair my tanks and resupply as well as reselect my camo. I wasn't in a platoon.

acrisis #86 Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:16 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20542 battles
  • [III]

For the above last two posters, please share your issues in 6.1 Bug Reports

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/104683-61-general-bug-reports/page__p__1633292#entry1633292

Forum essentials:  > Desktop mode 
Check recent threads. Check WG staff threads. Use search.
    > WG Bugs and current update     > Feedback     > Vehicle Bay     > Guides     > Videos 

BE  (+)   

Got lag issues ?  >> Pingplotter thread  << 
Blitz Community Coalition | Looney Tooners | Triarii | Blitz University | Basic Training  | Mentor

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users