Support one another

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

I play a lot, would love to get a couple players in my time zone that would like to increase their stats by helping one another out. I can play most times m-Sunday until around 8pm, I just wanna have fun wth like minded players.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:55 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 February 2018 - 07:45 AM, said:

I play a lot, would love to get a couple players in my time zone that would like to increase their stats by helping one another out. I can play most times m-Sunday until around 8pm, I just wanna have fun wth like minded players.

Maybe tell us what time zone?

Edited by BorisBaddenov, 19 February 2018 - 04:21 PM.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Zuke76 #3 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:12 PM

Zuke le grand

• Players
  • 15873 battles
  • [SR-71]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 February 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

A Part of the Training Room Police Department(TRPD) thanks to __Seal__

__Seal__ #4 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:24 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12678 battles
  • [BNCR]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 February 2018 - 03:55 PM, said:

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

PanzertroopenVT #5 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 February 2018 - 10:55 AM, said:

I apologize for that. I dropped the ole iPad yesterday, it's got multiple personalities atm, eastern time zone, New England area. Please and Thankyou.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

Let me find out I'm gonna get dementia like my grandma did, made me cry watching a ER nurse for 35 yrs go from one of the most intelligent folks I've known, NYTIMES crossword master [edited]. Just don't make em like That anymore kinda lady....telling doctors proper diagnosis because she's been ankle deep in trauma in New York State since the 60's " oh the things I've seen little man!", I see myself mis placing things a lot but I feel mine is more due to extremely potent cannabis more than hitting 75 and mentally collapsing. Grandma used to reward me for being knowledgeable, I realize NOW, this game does as well. I FINALY GOT IT NOW! I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE to anyone I was a DBAG too in the past. Trying to get behind all that nonsense and move on.

UniqueImpact #7 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:38 PM

still not enough battles for a custom forum title

• Players
  • 16078 battles
  • [PRAMO]
What even is this thread

((Clever Signature))

PanzertroopenVT #8 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]
May I suggest you read the sub forum, then ask yourself this my friend, Does this apply to me? If not then let it fly and go about with your day. Let us hope you have a good one!

BorisBaddenov #9 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 February 2018 - 08:26 AM, said:

I apologize for that. I dropped the ole iPad yesterday, it's got multiple personalities atm, eastern time zone, New England area. Please and Thankyou.

I'm frequently on around the same time as you are - I am not very good in platoons -- but I'd roll some games with you :)

Peace-

Boris

Add me in game.

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Rum_Tanker #10 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7360 battles
Im usually on at that time if ya want to look me up. We can blow up cartoon tanks.

PanzertroopenVT #11 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 February 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

I'm frequently on around the same time as you are - I am not very good in platoons -- but I'd roll some games with you :)

Peace-

Boris

Add me in game.

As long as I know it's you, platooning isn't needed so much me sticking with you and supporting each other. Yeah I'm CONVINCED this will help, then again. I may be wrong.

BorisBaddenov #12 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:45 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 February 2018 - 08:44 AM, said:

As long as I know it's you, platooning isn't needed so much me sticking with you and supporting each other. Yeah I'm CONVINCED this will help, then again. I may be wrong.

Cool by me.  Have you figured out discord yet?  

PanzertroopenVT #13 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:47 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostRum_Tanker, on 19 February 2018 - 11:42 AM, said:

Im usually on at that time if ya want to look me up. We can blow up cartoon tanks.

Well I apologize then, I thought you were tankeatingtigers alter ego or alt account. NO REALY!  So if your goood to go you know where I am. Remember I tried that clan weeddz with ya? And I got all Butthurt? Yeah those days. That's all water under the bridge dude. I ought you were cyber stalking me, I apologize for that. Looks like I made an oppsy

PanzertroopenVT #14 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 February 2018 - 11:45 AM, said:

Cool by me.  Have you figured out discord yet?  

I actually like the little sayings while its uploading, yeah I enjoy the ol cord. Every once in awhile I do say fuks sakes though, fair warning.

Lmsd123 #15 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:48 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 41622 battles
  • [JFGF]
I’m afraid platooning will not give you what you seek. The answer to what you seek start with self reflection. Good luck !

BorisBaddenov #16 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:50 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 February 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

I actually like the little sayings while its uploading, yeah I enjoy the ol cord. Every once in awhile I do say fuks sakes though, fair warning.

That's ok -- we'll get by :)

I'm not the best player by any means - but I have looked at your stats.

I can help - if you'll listen and do your best to apply what I can show you -- and ... I'll betcha that we start with being patient :)

Peace-

Boris

BorisBaddenov #17 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:50 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostLmsd123, on 19 February 2018 - 08:48 AM, said:

I’m afraid platooning will not give you what you seek. The answer to what you seek start with self reflection. Good luck !

He's done that -- and is ready for lessons :)   

PanzertroopenVT #18 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]
These forums man............

PanzertroopenVT #19 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 February 2018 - 11:50 AM, said:

That's ok -- we'll get by :)

I'm not the best player by any means - but I have looked at your stats.

I can help - if you'll listen and do your best to apply what I can show you -- and ... I'll betcha that we start with being patient :)

Peace-

Boris

ah yes patience..............wasn't the first thing I embraced when I came here rofl. I am more than willing to put my best foot forward. Absolutely 

PanzertroopenVT #20 Posted 19 February 2018 - 04:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostLmsd123, on 19 February 2018 - 11:48 AM, said:

Thankyou for your insight, I told my VA worker your advice, they agree. I just realized that an actual battle outside of a toon would not allow me to play with you, I know I know duh. I've experienced some situations in my recent past that jostled my brains a bit so if I'm being spacey please bear with me, it's an injury I'm slowly recovering from, it's not done to be moronic or insulting. 

So id have to do practice in training rooms I guess? I'd rather do that then get on, do what I've been doing for three months straight, which was log on, get into a random match.....wait to see where the action is, expose myself stupidly to incoming fire or not get appropriate cover and die. Don't get me wrong there's very little random spawn supporting one another but it does happen, like 1 outa 5 matches I can expect when I say sos someone will respond. I want o make a good effort I. Turning my numbers around without being a nasty misanthrope.

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 19 February 2018 - 05:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users