Support one another

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Rum_Tanker #21 Posted 19 February 2018 - 05:59 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7206 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 February 2018 - 11:47 AM, said:

Well I apologize then, I thought you were tankeatingtigers alter ego or alt account. NO REALY!  So if your goood to go you know where I am. Remember I tried that clan weeddz with ya? And I got all Butthurt? Yeah those days. That's all water under the bridge dude. I ought you were cyber stalking me, I apologize for that. Looks like I made an oppsy

No worries. As you said, all water long under the bridge!

PanzertroopenVT #22 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:52 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]
How u doing?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

PanzertroopenVT #23 Posted 09 March 2018 - 05:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

TRying to upload these pics 

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 09 March 2018 - 06:06 PM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users