Looking For A Respectable Clan (but since those don't exist I'll settle for you noobs)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

BrickSniper33A #1 Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:37 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

So for several months I've been in [_-G-_] Guerrillas, but a recently our clan lead went Perma-AFK. Since he had a huge inferiority complex his reroll accounts were Clan Lead of all three of our sister clans, so he took those down with him as well. After that we lost over half our members and the rest just went Perma-AFK as well.

Now I'm on the hunt for a new clan. I'd prefer a high quality clan, not because I'm any good, but because if I'm the bottom of the runt I can get away with my infamous sense of humor. If you're wondering on a scale of 1-10 how bad my humor is, let me put it this way, People have referred to me on discord once or twice as "Cabbagbadge LIGHT." The difference being I can actually keep my mouth shut if needed and I have some concept of "Okay, that's enough, I went too far."

If absolutely ​necessary, I can act mature in chat, and not be a total jokester. But if it's a countdown or TR, don't be surprised to find that the guy on your team shooting you/blocking you or being a d*ck in much more, creative, ways has the initials BS33. So I'd like a clan that can take a joke, while at the same time know when it's time to let me know "Okay bro, that's enough."

An active clan would be great, a clan that uses Discord would get extra points in my book. But I do have to mention, due to my lack of credits, it's very hard for me to move up the tiers, so I have no tier Xs. I'm almost to the M46 Fatton as my first tier 9 on this account, and I won't be able to afford it any time soon. On that note, it you should be aware, I HATE HEAVY TANKS! I get a rash from playing heavy tanks, I'm a med/LT driver at heart. I also must mention, that you'd have to pry my account from my cold metal body to get a Russian tank onto my account. I WILL NOT play Russian tanks, I think their very existence in the game in their current form, while other lines like the French and Chinese are battered by WG for the sake of "balance" is disgusting, so I refuse to play them, no matter how OP.

If you've made it to the end, congrats, you have insomnia. But to those of you who don't hate my guts at the moment for this novella of a post, I suck, I am a noob with more to learn than most 40%ers. So let me join your clan, then I can lie to myself that I'm good and brag that I don't suck because I'm in a good clan. 

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

BrickSniper33A #2 Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:43 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles
And yes, I realized just now that I posted this in General:facepalm:

In civilized countries saying Star Wars is better than Dr. Who and Star Trek should be punishable by death.

Official Cybermen obsessed Dr. Who nerd and omnisexual pervert of Blitz https://www.blitzsta...m/BrickSniper33

Storm216 #3 Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:47 AM

Wait, HEAT isn't standard ammo?!

• Players
  • 28927 battles
  • [PURPL]

...interesting.

good luck 

__Frostbite #4 Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:50 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29687 battles
what's your IGN? I assume this account you are using to post on the forums is not your regular account, as this account only has 12 battles.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

__Frostbite #5 Posted 21 February 2018 - 06:56 AM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 29687 battles
ah. i have found your main account. nice WN8, although the average tier would account for that lol. but you seem to be good as well in your Pershing, which is the important part for me. My clan is about to start doing tournaments at Tier VIII, we're looking for members so you're welcome to join. Our Discord link is https://discord.gg/xQgaN64 . Give us some consideration, thanks!

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

BrickSniper33A #6 Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 21 February 2018 - 06:56 AM, said:

ah. i have found your main account. nice WN8, although the average tier would account for that lol. but you seem to be good as well in your Pershing, which is the important part for me. My clan is about to start doing tournaments at Tier VIII, we're looking for members so you're welcome to join. Our Discord link is https://discord.gg/xQgaN64 . Give us some consideration, thanks!

The reason that my average tier is so low, and consequently why I was kicked from ANVL twice, is that, once again, my credit supply is always very low. So it took me forever to even afford a tier 5. Because of that I spent most of my first twelve hundred battles in tier fours, simply because that was all I could afford. I'm working on increasing my average tier, because the number one thing I hate being called, is a Seal Clubber.

Edited by BrickSniper33A, 21 February 2018 - 07:12 AM.

NoobieDude #7 Posted 21 February 2018 - 07:36 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3191 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View PostBrickSniper33A, on 20 February 2018 - 11:11 PM, said:

The reason that my average tier is so low, and consequently why I was kicked from ANVL twice, is that, once again, my credit supply is always very low. So it took me forever to even afford a tier 5. Because of that I spent most of my first twelve hundred battles in tier fours, simply because that was all I could afford. I'm working on increasing my average tier, because the number one thing I hate being called, is a Seal Clubber.

1200 battles in tier 4 isn't clubbing. 10k or more is clubbing

check out tier 3 for pro clubbers. 10/15/20k  lol.

wizo_ #8 Posted 21 February 2018 - 11:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8902 battles

RUDY wouldn’t mind having ya

although, I must say, I think you might be a bit too good for us

Edited by WizoGT379, 21 February 2018 - 11:20 AM.

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz forums, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

Tiger_2_Ausf_B #9 Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:24 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12360 battles
  • [RUSE]

View PostBrickSniper33A, on 21 February 2018 - 06:37 AM, said:

So for several months I've been in [_-G-_] Guerrillas, but a recently our clan lead went Perma-AFK. Since he had a huge inferiority complex his reroll accounts were Clan Lead of all three of our sister clans, so he took those down with him as well. After that we lost over half our members and the rest just went Perma-AFK as well.

Now I'm on the hunt for a new clan. I'd prefer a high quality clan, not because I'm any good, but because if I'm the bottom of the runt I can get away with my infamous sense of humor. If you're wondering on a scale of 1-10 how bad my humor is, let me put it this way, People have referred to me on discord once or twice as "Cabbagbadge LIGHT." The difference being I can actually keep my mouth shut if needed and I have some concept of "Okay, that's enough, I went too far."

If absolutely ​necessary, I can act mature in chat, and not be a total jokester. But if it's a countdown or TR, don't be surprised to find that the guy on your team shooting you/blocking you or being a d*ck in much more, creative, ways has the initials BS33. So I'd like a clan that can take a joke, while at the same time know when it's time to let me know "Okay bro, that's enough."

An active clan would be great, a clan that uses Discord would get extra points in my book. But I do have to mention, due to my lack of credits, it's very hard for me to move up the tiers, so I have no tier Xs. I'm almost to the M46 Fatton as my first tier 9 on this account, and I won't be able to afford it any time soon. On that note, it you should be aware, I HATE HEAVY TANKS! I get a rash from playing heavy tanks, I'm a med/LT driver at heart. I also must mention, that you'd have to pry my account from my cold metal body to get a Russian tank onto my account. I WILL NOT play Russian tanks, I think their very existence in the game in their current form, while other lines like the French and Chinese are battered by WG for the sake of "balance" is disgusting, so I refuse to play them, no matter how OP.

If you've made it to the end, congrats, you have insomnia. But to those of you who don't hate my guts at the moment for this novella of a post, I suck, I am a noob with more to learn than most 40%ers. So let me join your clan, then I can lie to myself that I'm good and brag that I don't suck because I'm in a good clan. 

Hey bud, feel free to send an application into RUSE, we will accept you. We have a bunch of mature folks in here.

BorisBaddenov #10 Posted 21 February 2018 - 02:34 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26555 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBrickSniper33A, on 20 February 2018 - 10:37 PM, said:

When did your Mommy give you permission to play on the US server?

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

__The_Dude_30__ #11 Posted 21 February 2018 - 03:39 PM

acrisis’s assistant

• Players
  • 24982 battles

View PostWizoGT379, on 21 February 2018 - 06:18 AM, said:

RUDY wouldn’t mind having ya

although, I must say, I think you might be a bit too good for us

Nonsense, we have Stussey and Chase don't we? We would love to have you, and you can have whatever average tier you want. There is a link to the recruitment flyer in my signature. If we could get you on our CW team, I'd say we would be pretty much unstoppable.

Edited by __The_Dude_30__, 21 February 2018 - 03:41 PM.

Signature by SpartacusDiablo   The king of signatures                                                                                                                       CRU2L Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

CaesarSeizer #12 Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:09 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 20833 battles
  • [PHOBO]
Phobos and Deimos are actively recruiting right now— feel free to take a look at our recruiting page:

http://forum.wotblit...86#entry1431086

If you like what you see, you’re always welcome to apply!

BrickSniper33A #13 Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 21 February 2018 - 02:34 PM, said:

When did your Mommy give you permission to play on the US server?

​Right After yours gave you permission to grow up.

View PostTiger_2_Ausf_B, on 21 February 2018 - 02:24 PM, said:

Hey bud, feel free to send an application into RUSE, we will accept you. We have a bunch of mature folks in here.

​Then I probably wouldn't fit in.;)

9_V0LT #14 Posted 21 February 2018 - 04:58 PM

Cunning Linguist

• Players
  • 10603 battles
  • [OGRE]

You'd be welcome at [OGRE]

But we don't do tournaments

and we don't platoon or do countdowns 

We don't have a discord channel (we barely communicate in person)

.....now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I'm even in it. 

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

BrickSniper33A #15 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

View Post9_V0LT, on 21 February 2018 - 04:58 PM, said:

You'd be welcome at [OGRE]

But we don't do tournaments

and we don't platoon or do countdowns 

We don't have a discord channel (we barely communicate in person)

.....now that I think about it, I'm not sure why I'm even in it. 

​Well, if SPUD turns down my Super Masochist needs, I might look you  guys up.;) 

Apple_Pen #16 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6417 battles
  • [SCAMO]

#looks for a respectable clan to join

#also must not have mature players because he/she/it wont fit in...

go figure!

Edited by Apple_Pen, 21 February 2018 - 05:13 PM.

Nein

BrickSniper33A #17 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 21 February 2018 - 03:39 PM, said:

Nonsense, we have Stussey and Chase don't we? We would love to have you, and you can have whatever average tier you want. There is a link to the recruitment flyer in my signature. If we could get you on our CW team, I'd say we would be pretty much unstoppable.

​You forgot one thing, your thinking having ME on your team will improve​ your chances of winning in tournaments. 

Here's what happened the last tourney I played: 

Please, take note of the player directly under me...

Edited by BrickSniper33A, 21 February 2018 - 05:17 PM.

BorisBaddenov #18 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:26 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 26555 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostBrickSniper33A, on 21 February 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

​Right After yours gave you permission to grow up.

​Then I probably wouldn't fit in.;)

We all know your story -- you had to play on the RU server because your Mommy didnt want you on the US server - or so you told us.  It had something to do with the language on the US server -- again -- something that YOU told us.

So my question -- is quite legitimate.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

BrickSniper33A #19 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:27 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 65 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 21 February 2018 - 05:26 PM, said:

We all know your story -- you had to play on the RU server because your Mommy didnt want you on the US server - or so you told us.  It had something to do with the language on the US server -- again -- something that YOU told us.

So my question -- is quite legitimate.

Peace-

Boris

Hmm, and how high were you exactly when I supposedly said this?;)

Ruby_Rose_ #20 Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:34 PM

I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

• Players
  • 14182 battles
  • [SCAMO]
I was gonna say and post something.

But nevermind.

Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users