Jump to content


Spring season quick tournaments discussion


  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

Slackman01 #41 Posted 04 March 2018 - 03:17 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 16394 battles
  • 43
  • [ACER_]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 03 March 2018 - 08:40 PM, said:

Question about the HoF: Let’s say CRUEL enters two teams. Let’s say team A and team B. Team A wins the tour. Team B only gets to level 4. Do both results count towards the HoF or does only the best result count for the clan’s HoF cups? 

 

​If this tournament is like the Twister Season in 2017 then only your team with the best results (most Cups) is added to the HoF. 

 



__Seal__ #42 Posted 04 March 2018 - 06:25 PM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12668 battles
  • 1,560
  • [BNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 04 March 2018 - 04:40 AM, said:

Question about the HoF: Let’s say CRUEL enters two teams. Let’s say team A and team B. Team A wins the tour. Team B only gets to level 4. Do both results count towards the HoF or does only the best result count for the clan’s HoF cups? 

 

I have the same question as well. It would seem kind of silly if only the best team contributed cups.

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


Slackman01 #43 Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:36 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 16394 battles
  • 43
  • [ACER_]
  • Member since:
    01-10-2017

I don't understand why it would be silly?

 


Edited by Slackman01, 05 March 2018 - 05:37 AM.


__Seal__ #44 Posted 05 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12668 battles
  • 1,560
  • [BNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

View PostSlackman01, on 05 March 2018 - 05:36 AM, said:

I don't understand why it would be silly?

 

Because then the contributions of the second team are useless, making it completely pointless to have more than one team, reducing the amount of overall teams in the tournament, which is the opposite of what WG is trying to do.


New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


mlacunza #45 Posted 05 March 2018 - 09:25 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 38845 battles
  • 1,937
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View Post__Seal__, on 05 March 2018 - 12:38 PM, said:

Because then the contributions of the second team are useless, making it completely pointless to have more than one team, reducing the amount of overall teams in the tournament, which is the opposite of what WG is trying to do.

 

Good point, but for example PRAMO, they could create 7 teams of 7 very good players, maybe all of them can get the best prizes, I think thats not fair too, for example my clan can only create ONE team of 9 and be competitive if we see a lot of PRAMOs we cant fight for any prize...

Saludos!

Website:: http://wblitz.win


silentfury130 #46 Posted 06 March 2018 - 03:22 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 8313 battles
  • 5
  • [_UF_]
  • Member since:
    03-29-2016

I believe that only winners of tier 5 should receive cups. Even if you went up against a very good clan and lose, you still have another life. And if one clan has multiple teams, those teams may fight each other, and they won’t rack up trophies like people think they would. 

My clan, UF, won spring tourney #2. Even though we went against a very good clan and lost once, we still had a life and won tier 5 and completed the tournament.

 


The noobs surrounded me, the poor bastards!

United we Stand _UF_

Bestest Tanks For Me

M4A3E2 Sherman Jumbo, T29, T69, Luchs, Leopard, VK 28.01, RU 251, Leo PTA, Panther, KV1S, T-150, T-46, IS, LTTB, T54 lightweight, T54, Amx elc bis, Amx 12 t, ARL 44, Cromwell, Comet,  and the Centurion 7/1


mike82198 #47 Posted 06 March 2018 - 04:00 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 37325 battles
  • 1,983
  • [PRAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-04-2014

View Postmlacunza, on 05 March 2018 - 04:25 PM, said:

 

Good point, but for example PRAMO, they could create 7 teams of 7 very good players, maybe all of them can get the best prizes, I think thats not fair too, for example my clan can only create ONE team of 9 and be competitive if we see a lot of PRAMOs we cant fight for any prize...

 

Incorrect. You can win the top prize without ever beating PRAMO even if we send out 7 teams to Quick Tournaments (which we never would anyway). Read the rules and prizing conditions:

Block Quote

 

Prize Pool

Each clan receives a reward that corresponds to their place on the leaderboard at the end of the season.

9 × Special Container

Leaderboard's top 1%

6 × Special Container

Leaderboard's top 5%

9 × Rare Container

Leaderboard's top 10%

6 × Rare Container

Leaderboard's top 20%

9 × Standard Container

Leaderboard's top 40%

6 × Standard Container

Leaderboard's top 90%

 

 



mlacunza #48 Posted 07 March 2018 - 06:36 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 38845 battles
  • 1,937
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View Postmike82198, on 06 March 2018 - 11:00 AM, said:

 

Incorrect. You can win the top prize without ever beating PRAMO even if we send out 7 teams to Quick Tournaments (which we never would anyway). Read the rules and prizing conditions:

 

 

 

I READ the rules, but nowhere there mention about what happen with 2 teams of the same clan... read again. We are guessing about it.

 

I think : "each clan..." could be a confirmation about its the same like the last year


Edited by mlacunza, 07 March 2018 - 06:37 PM.

Saludos!

Website:: http://wblitz.win


Knopka_NA #49 Posted 12 March 2018 - 09:45 AM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 230
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017

Dear players, please note

Start time of quick tourneys changed:

 

Battles start on – 6:00 PM (PT) / 9:00 PM (ET).
Registration starts at the day of the tournament on 10:00 AM (PT) / 13:00 PM (ET).
Registration closes on – 7:30 PM (PT) / 10:30 PM (ET).
Battles end on – 8:00  PM (PT) / 11:00 PM (ET).



mlacunza #50 Posted 12 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 38845 battles
  • 1,937
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostKnopka_NA, on 12 March 2018 - 04:45 AM, said:

Dear players, please note

Start time of quick tourneys changed:

 

Battles start on – 6:00 PM (PT) / 9:00 PM (ET).
Registration starts at the day of the tournament on 10:00 AM (PT) / 13:00 PM (ET).
Registration closes on – 7:30 PM (PT) / 10:30 PM (ET).
Battles end on – 8:00  PM (PT) / 11:00 PM (ET).

 

When? I just see the tournaments screens and the hour is still the same...

Saludos!

Website:: http://wblitz.win


Alfalfa01 #51 Posted 15 March 2018 - 09:21 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 11098 battles
  • 8
  • [FAST7]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017
Does a clan lose its cups and or position or ratings if it changes it name. And what if it joins into an organization - a group of clans. Please speak simple language, I'm thinking this area of Knoledge might be way over my head.

RexyComandante #52 Posted 16 March 2018 - 09:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Administrator
  • 0 battles
  • 91
  • Member since:
    08-14-2017

View PostDude05cw, on 15 March 2018 - 09:21 PM, said:

Does a clan lose its cups and or position or ratings if it changes it name. And what if it joins into an organization - a group of clans. Please speak simple language, I'm thinking this area of Knoledge might be way over my head.

If you change name of clan, clan will save all cups and achievements.  What do you mean by group of clans? In the game client you can't create a groups of clans. You can only show this in the clan tag or clan description and that won't affect amount of cups or other achievements.



Alfalfa01 #53 Posted 18 March 2018 - 08:04 PM

    Private

  • Players
  • 11098 battles
  • 8
  • [FAST7]
  • Member since:
    06-26-2017
Ok, thanks for Info.  Also wondering, after a clan changes it's name, will all the (previous recorded information) in previous played  Tournaments be changed and reflect the new clan name ?

Travoltavich #54 Posted 23 March 2018 - 10:06 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

Hello players!

We want to try new system in Quick tournaments. Now you are playing definite maps in each round. For more fun and practice, we change this rule. Now every battle is played on one map, which chooses automatically from certain maps pull.

V-VI levels tournaments:

How it was before:

How it looks now:
Maps pull: Rockfield, Desert Sands, Middleburg, Falls Creek, Copperfield, Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Black Goldville, Lost Temple, Castilla, Yamato harbour, Port Bay, Canal. Every battle is played on one map which chooses automatically.

VII-VIII levels tournaments:
How it was before:
How it looks now:
Maps pull: Rockfield, Desert Sands, Middleburg, Falls Creek, Copperfield, Mayan Ruins, Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Canyon, Oasis Palms, Black Goldville, Lost Temple, Castilla, Yamato harbour, Port Bay, Canal, Vineyards, Naval Frontier, Dynasty’s pearl. Every battle is played on one map which chooses automatically.

IX-X levels tournaments:
How it was before:
​​How it looks now:
Maps pull: Desert Sands, Mayan Ruins, Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Canyon, Oasis Palms, Castilla, Yamato harbour, Port Bay, Canal, Vineyards, Naval Frontier, Dynasty's Pearl. Every battle is played on one map which chooses automatically.

We have changed only Tuesday tournaments. We will look how it works, how it likes for you and decide about applying this change for others Quick tournaments.

Edited by Travoltavich, 25 March 2018 - 09:40 AM.


mlacunza #55 Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:14 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 38845 battles
  • 1,937
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostTravoltavich, on 23 March 2018 - 05:06 AM, said:

Hello players!

We want to try new system in Quick tournaments. Now you are playing definite maps in each round. For more fun and practice, we change this rule. Now every battle is played on one map, which chooses automatically from certain maps pull.

V-VI levels tournaments:

How it was before:

How it looks now:
Maps pull: Rockfield, Desert Sands, Middleburg, Falls Creek, Copperfield, Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Black Goldville, Lost Temple, Castilla, Yamato harbour, Port Bay, Canal. Every battle is played on one map which chooses automatically.

VII-VIII levels tournaments:
How it was before:
How it looks now:
Maps pull: Rockfield, Desert Sands, Middleburg, Falls Creek, Copperfield, Mayan Ruins, Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Canyon, Oasis Palms, Black Goldville, Lost Temple, Castilla, Yamato harbour, Port Bay, Canal, Vineyards, Naval Frontier, Dynasty’s pearl. Every battle is played on one map which chooses automatically.

IX-X levels tournaments:
How it was before:
​​How it looks now:
Maps pull: Desert Sands, Mayan Ruins, Dead Rail, Fort Despair, Canyon, Oasis Palms, Castilla, Yamato harbour, Port Bay, Canal, Vineyards, Naval Frontier, Dynasty's Pearl. Every battle is played on one map which chooses automatically.

We have changed only Wednesday tournaments. We will look how it works, how it likes for you and decide about applying this change for others Quick tournaments.

 

Hi,

In NA there is not wednesday tournaments, only tuesday or thursday, can you confirm wich one?


Saludos!

Website:: http://wblitz.win


Travoltavich #56 Posted 25 March 2018 - 09:39 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View Postmlacunza, on 24 March 2018 - 12:14 AM, said:

 

Hi,

In NA there is not wednesday tournaments, only tuesday or thursday, can you confirm wich one?

 

Hi!
I meant Tuesday of course. Thank you for note!

mlacunza #57 Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:06 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 38845 battles
  • 1,937
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

Hi,
hope this is the correct thread for this problem. anyways I was redirect from WG support:

 

Tournament V-VI #19 my clan DBLAT play 2 rounds, the first one we win and the result is showed correctly in the website like you can see here: https://wotblitz.com/en/clans-leaderboard/#/leagues/2 but the second one is missing, for the second one we advance till Step #2, that result is not showed yet, I already put a ticket ID 2543037 almost one week ago and still the result is not fixed, I have all the screenshots.

Can you take a look about it?


Saludos!

Website:: http://wblitz.win


bill208225 #58 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:08 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 106692 battles
  • 153
  • [PHOBO]
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015

My Clan is really enjoying the Quick Tournaments, thanks for the fun WOTB.

 

Bill



bill208225 #59 Posted 18 April 2018 - 09:10 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 106692 battles
  • 153
  • [PHOBO]
  • Member since:
    04-09-2015
It would be great to have the top 10 teams battle it out at the end of series.

Travoltavich #60 Posted 19 April 2018 - 09:48 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View Postmlacunza, on 18 April 2018 - 09:06 PM, said:

Hi,
hope this is the correct thread for this problem. anyways I was redirect from WG support:

 

Tournament V-VI #19 my clan DBLAT play 2 rounds, the first one we win and the result is showed correctly in the website like you can see here: https://wotblitz.com/en/clans-leaderboard/#/leagues/2 but the second one is missing, for the second one we advance till Step #2, that result is not showed yet, I already put a ticket ID 2543037 almost one week ago and still the result is not fixed, I have all the screenshots.

Can you take a look about it?

 

Hello!
We will investigate what happened and will write you after we figure out what happened.
Thank you for your feedback.




3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users