TIGER P PRACTICE ROOM

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles
Are their any decent preexisiting Tiger p rooms for training? Or am I misunderstanding the use of these rooms? I'd like to see or work with a player who excels with these tanks. Can you maybe put a few examples of screenshots or such in tiger p to show me your exploits?
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

__Seal__ #2 Posted 23 February 2018 - 01:50 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12668 battles
  • [EXDEE]
Drive forward and shoot people. No skill required.

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:27 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 20552 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View Post__Seal__, on 23 February 2018 - 05:50 AM, said:

Drive forward and shoot people. No skill required.

This is such Bull Puckey.

Thanks for not helping -  when you are a good enough player that you could have answered his question if you hand wanted to.

Pfff.

Boris

Edited by BorisBaddenov, 23 February 2018 - 02:27 PM.

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Rum_Tanker #4 Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7204 battles

You can just start a Training Room and specify Tiger P Training. Im far from great in this tank but I love it. We could surely run some training rooms if you like.

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Rum_Tanker/tank/10769

Rum_Tanker #5 Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7204 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 23 February 2018 - 09:27 AM, said:

This is such Bull Puckey.

Thanks for not helping -  when you are a good enough player that you could have answered his question if you hand wanted to.

Pfff.

Boris

Well said Boris.

Luc____ #6 Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8810 battles
  • [XWING]

I sort of agree with seal, but not really. The armor is good, but not impenetrable. The best thing you can do is put yourself in a position where you can consistently put shots in. In a town, that could be sidescraping, or in a "hill" or "dunes" you can push around and get side shots on red. The best thing you can do in this tank is put shots in constantly. Maximise your fantastic DPM.

Since you have fantastic DPM, you wouldn't expect armor. However, the Tiger P has probably the best armor profile at Tier VII. Use it to push if you notice red has significantly less tanks than you on the flank. This is when you drive forward and shoot, obliterating the enemy flank extremely quickly.

Lastly, if you notice a same or lower tier tank running around without his team, just bully him. Keep on shooting him, and bouncing his return fire. Try to permatrack as well. He will be gone extremely quickly, as the Tiger P will likely have more HP, DPM, and Armor than him.

"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

Chariot_Solace #7 Posted 23 February 2018 - 03:08 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 25324 battles
  • [IRD]
Play it like any heavy with good armor. Frontline. Be aggressive but don’t overextend. Even when you’re bottom tier your armor is good. Top tier tanks will often try to pen you through your upper plate because it’s bigger than your lower and it’s flat and they have enough pen to go through, but you can often bounce them anyway by wiggling when their shell hits. Side scrape and bounce rounds off the buffed hull shoulders. Jerk around a lot when working a ridge line to make your cupola a hard target. That’s your biggest weak point, so if possible choose side scraping positions with hard cover on the same side as it. Be sure to put that high Dpm to use. Whenever possible Trade 2, sometimes 3 shots for every shell you take. The worst thing you can do in this tank is play passively.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(IX), STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX CDC, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV

PanzertroopenVT #8 Posted 23 February 2018 - 05:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles
Putting massive shells down range and only doing 700-800 damage, does this mean my Rng is just bad for the day?
Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm") refers to a command within the Heer of the GermanWehrmacht, responsible for the affairs of panzer (tank) and motorized forces shortly before and during the Second World War

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 24 February 2018 - 12:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles

View PostChariot_Solace, on 23 February 2018 - 10:08 AM, said:

Play it like any heavy with good armor. Frontline. Be aggressive but don’t overextend. Even when you’re bottom tier your armor is good. Top tier tanks will often try to pen you through your upper plate because it’s bigger than your lower and it’s flat and they have enough pen to go through, but you can often bounce them anyway by wiggling when their shell hits. Side scrape and bounce rounds off the buffed hull shoulders. Jerk around a lot when working a ridge line to make your cupola a hard target. That’s your biggest weak point, so if possible choose side scraping positions with hard cover on the same side as it. Be sure to put that high Dpm to use. Whenever possible Trade 2, sometimes 3 shots for every shell you take. The worst thing you can do in this tank is play passively.

Phenomenology! Would you be willing to run a few with me? Show me proper " wiggling"

PanzertroopenVT #10 Posted 24 February 2018 - 02:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles
I can wiggle really good in my t23 premium tank, but the tiger p.....not so much

Lmsd123 #11 Posted 24 February 2018 - 03:52 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 40000 battles
  • [JFGF]
Angle,sidescrape,wiggle(it don’t take much),push when appropriate.  Use adrenaline to max. dpm and pressure opponents, you only pay to use it once. Enjoy tank while you can. Might hold off on equipment till after nerf.

Chariot_Solace #12 Posted 24 February 2018 - 07:51 PM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 25324 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 24 February 2018 - 06:37 AM, said:

Phenomenology! Would you be willing to run a few with me? Show me proper " wiggling"

Sure. Add me in game.

Tier Xs; E100, E50M, JgPzE100, Maus, Grille. Lines I'm Grinding: IS7(IX), STB-1(VIII), AMX50B(IX), 121(VIII) Favorite Tank: E75. Top 100 Tanks: AMX M4 45, ARL 44, IS-2Sh, Chi-To, Chi-Nu, LeKPz M41 90mm, AMX CDC, Sturer Emil, Pz Sfl IV C, Type 58, Panzer IV Anko, Nashorn, BT-SV

mamas_tummy_land #13 Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:46 AM

Private

• Players
  • 761 battles
  • [SAAC2]
hide the bottom plate and that massive cupola when not firing...

PanzertroopenVT #14 Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:46 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6983 battles
Agree

herbie424 #15 Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:02 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 12036 battles
  • [GZR]
It’s about to be nerfed.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users