Jump to content


New tournament manager introduction


  • Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Knopka_NA #1 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:31 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 5 battles
  • 251
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017

Hello dear players!

 

Our eSports team keep growing and I would like to introduce you new eSports manager joined to our team.

 

Andrey aka Travoltavich has been a professional eSports team manager before he joined our company. We are happy to meet Andrey in our team and he will be handling tournaments with us all over the regions. If you will have any questions about tourneys - feel free to ask us.



Travoltavich #2 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:04 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

Hello to all!
 

I hope my previous experience in eSports will help our team create comfortable, interesting and exciting tournaments and leagues. We will try to build complete sport environment, which will provide opportunity for everyone to grow and develop.
 

Will be glad to answer to all yours questions.



WizoGT379 #3 Posted 07 March 2018 - 11:27 AM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 6999 battles
  • 1,874
  • [RUDY]
  • Member since:
    07-08-2016

Cool...nice to have you

 

p.s. Your profile pic is cool Travoltavich  ;)


I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

 

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann


__Seal__ #4 Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:57 PM

    Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

  • Players
  • 12674 battles
  • 1,561
  • [BNCR]
  • Member since:
    08-09-2015

Hey Travoltavich! Welcome to the forums. Do you have any plans to change tournaments at all? Also, what are you planning to do to increase your eSports viewership?

 

Outside of that, be warned: the NA forums are pretty toxic. 


New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)


Travoltavich #5 Posted 07 March 2018 - 03:37 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View Post__Seal__, on 07 March 2018 - 05:57 PM, said:

Hey Travoltavich! Welcome to the forums. Do you have any plans to change tournaments at all? Also, what are you planning to do to increase your eSports viewership?

 

Outside of that, be warned: the NA forums are pretty toxic. 

 

In final, I want to build with our team system with levels, for example - casual, semi-pro, pro. However, it is difficult to build it, so we will try some interesting ideas and I hope that in next year we all will enjoy new cool system, which be interesting for players and useful for our aims.

 

Thanks for warning :)

 



iRaikkonen #6 Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:15 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 26724 battles
  • 483
  • [SCAMO]
  • Member since:
    11-03-2014

View PostTravoltavich, on 07 March 2018 - 03:37 PM, said:

 

In final, I want to build with our team system with levels, for example - casual, semi-pro, pro. However, it is difficult to build it, so we will try some interesting ideas and I hope that in next year we all will enjoy new cool system, which be interesting for players and useful for our aims.

 

Thanks for warning :)

 

 

From everyone in the Pramo Clan family, welcome. We look forward to working with you in the future. Hopefully we will meet up at the offlines this year.

 


Freejack1977 #7 Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:37 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 31987 battles
  • 62
  • [-VB-]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2016

View PostTravoltavich, on 07 March 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Hello to all!
 

I hope my previous experience in eSports will help our team create comfortable, interesting and exciting tournaments and leagues. We will try to build complete sport environment, which will provide opportunity for everyone to grow and develop.
 

Will be glad to answer to all yours questions.

 

Welcome Travoltavich ! I got 2 questions:

1. As desktop user how about allowing PC users participate in Pro tournaments, I think this discrimination against PC users isn't fair.

2. How about raising the prizes to the tournaments a bit more, this will only increase motivation for the players and clans, it's not like WG will lose a dime on virtual credits ;) BUT it will increase clans interests significantly in my opinion.


Edited by Freejack1977, 07 March 2018 - 05:37 PM.

-VB-  Discord  https://discord.gg/7J6qnFQ

Ruby_Rose_ #8 Posted 07 March 2018 - 05:50 PM

    I don't need help growing up! I Drink Milk!

  • Players
  • 13299 battles
  • 2,406
  • [FLOOP]
  • Member since:
    09-14-2013

Hello Travoltavich!

 

Welcome to the NA Forums/Server
I'm excited to see what you have to deliver!

 



Made by Panbun

"Efficiency is Just Clever Laziness" 

Want a RWBY signature? Here

 

 


reluctanttheist #9 Posted 07 March 2018 - 07:46 PM

    Canuck Didactics

  • Players
  • 22868 battles
  • 5,964
  • [III-H]
  • Member since:
    01-12-2015
Always great to welcome more WG staff here.  A warm welcome to you too!

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar


_Glock #10 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:39 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 17795 battles
  • 17
  • [GRIM]
  • Member since:
    09-06-2015
Welcome to the forums!!! What about raising tournament prizes up a bit. I guarantee it would make them a lot more played

InkaPanzer #11 Posted 07 March 2018 - 09:45 PM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 42173 battles
  • 2,371
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View Post_Glock, on 07 March 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

Welcome to the forums!!! What about raising tournament prizes up a bit. I guarantee it would make them a lot more played

 

And add Gold to them :B

Saludos desde Perú!

 


ScumbagJuJu #12 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:05 PM

    Community Scumbag

  • Players
  • 25240 battles
  • 3,535
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
As iRaik said before, Welcome and we look forward to meeting you and your team at the offline events this year. Having met some of the Blitz E-Sports team last year, they were absolutely amazing!

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count


ScumbagJuJu #13 Posted 07 March 2018 - 10:07 PM

    Community Scumbag

  • Players
  • 25240 battles
  • 3,535
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View Postmlacunza, on 07 March 2018 - 03:45 PM, said:

 

And add Gold to them :B

 

They do have gold.... Not all of them but my team and I have won copious amounts of gold, credits and even real money from tournaments... :B

2 Time Twister Cup NA Finalist

Las Vegas 17/Seattle 18 Mobile Masters Finalist

Spring Season Professional Champion

Too Many Tourney Championship Rings To Count


InkaPanzer #14 Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:51 AM

    Tanquista Peruano

  • Players
  • 42173 battles
  • 2,371
  • [DBLAT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2016

View PostScumbagJuJu, on 07 March 2018 - 05:07 PM, said:

 

They do have gold.... Not all of them but my team and I have won copious amounts of gold, credits and even real money from tournaments... :B

 

Sure my Clan too, but check the new Quick tournaments...

Saludos desde Perú!

 


Travoltavich #15 Posted 08 March 2018 - 06:06 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostFreejack1977, on 07 March 2018 - 08:37 PM, said:

 

Welcome Travoltavich ! I got 2 questions:

1. As desktop user how about allowing PC users participate in Pro tournaments, I think this discrimination against PC users isn't fair.

2. How about raising the prizes to the tournaments a bit more, this will only increase motivation for the players and clans, it's not like WG will lose a dime on virtual credits ;) BUT it will increase clans interests significantly in my opinion.

 

View Post_Glock, on 08 March 2018 - 12:39 AM, said:

Welcome to the forums!!! What about raising tournament prizes up a bit. I guarantee it would make them a lot more played

 

Hi!


1. Maybe we can figure something out about this, I will discuss this moment with colleagues. I am mostly playing on PC, so I can understand you.
2. Bigger prizes it's always better and make sure if we will can make them bigger - we will do. It's only matter of calculation and experience.



Strigonx #16 Posted 09 March 2018 - 07:30 AM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3908 battles
  • 673
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    02-05-2012

View PostTravoltavich, on 07 March 2018 - 10:04 AM, said:

Hello to all!
 

I hope my previous experience in eSports will help our team create comfortable, interesting and exciting tournaments and leagues. We will try to build complete sport environment, which will provide opportunity for everyone to grow and develop.
 

Will be glad to answer to all yours questions.

 

can we have you for PC WoT as well? i wanna do tourneys there again but no one's  managing them so no tourneys at all.

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

 

 "In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

 Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield


Travoltavich #17 Posted 11 March 2018 - 03:53 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 6 battles
  • 51
  • Member since:
    03-06-2018

View PostStrigonx, on 09 March 2018 - 10:30 AM, said:

 

can we have you for PC WoT as well? i wanna do tourneys there again but no one's  managing them so no tourneys at all.

 

I'm looking what they do, just for interest. If I have chance to give them advice - I will do that!

Freejack1977 #18 Posted 12 March 2018 - 07:24 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Players
  • 31987 battles
  • 62
  • [-VB-]
  • Member since:
    08-29-2016

View PostTravoltavich, on 08 March 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

 

 

Hi!


1. Maybe we can figure something out about this, I will discuss this moment with colleagues. I am mostly playing on PC, so I can understand you.
2. Bigger prizes it's always better and make sure if we will can make them bigger - we will do. It's only matter of calculation and experience.

 

Thank you!! That will be wonderful!!! :)
-VB-  Discord  https://discord.gg/7J6qnFQ




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users