i mite b asking too much

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Poll: buff t30's reverse speed to 12 kmh? (10 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

buff t30's reverse speed to 12 kmh?

1. Yes (4 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

2. No (6 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

Vote Hide poll

CrazyHunter13 #21 Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:41 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7327 battles

View Post__ShootTheOtherGuy___, on 10 March 2018 - 06:38 PM, said:

It's funny how you give so much of a damn about grammar. This is called the internet, I can do anything I want. You're better off doing something else, instead of calling someone out just for their grammar in the internet. Pathetic

View Post__ShootTheOtherGuy___, on 10 March 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

It's ironic that you even mention about jobs in a gaming website. Of course I'll use perfect grammar when I'm doing my job or submitting an application, but on a gaming website that's specifically about pixel tanks, I can do anything I want with my grammar. If you think grammar is that important in a gaming website, especially a website that's specifically about World of Tanks Blitz, then you're irrelevant. Turn your [edited]somewhere else 

wow aren't you a peice of work...I'm sorry but I have to agree with the person you have taken the desire to bash on. Grammar is needed regardless if its the internet or not. How else can we read and clearly understand what it is you're trying to say if you sit there and type like this? "Ths game sux, I mite b asking 4 a t30 buff". Even if some things are readable; it looks ugly as hell and gives the impression that you are brain damaged and uneducated...

wizo_ #22 Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9193 battles

View Post__ShootTheOtherGuy___, on 10 March 2018 - 06:57 PM, said:

It's ironic that you even mention about jobs in a gaming website. Of course I'll use perfect grammar when I'm doing my job or submitting an application, but on a gaming website that's specifically about pixel tanks, I can do anything I want with my grammar. If you think grammar is that important in a gaming website, especially a website that's specifically about World of Tanks Blitz, then you're irrelevant. Turn your [edited]somewhere else 

Habits, that’s why I care, you should use your best practices everywhere hoping that they be improved upon when it really matters, and speaking of jobs, I highly doubt you have one, you typed liked a third grader.

edit: and if you were truly smart and highly knowledgeable, you would’ve realized these are not merely pixel tanks but also data packets embedded in lots of complicated coding.

Edited by WizoGT379, 11 March 2018 - 12:52 AM.

I’m sampling the retiree life, of Blitz forums, not sure if I’ll be returning, but thanks for all of your advice and fun.

You can't outsmart stupid, it just doesn't work like that - TengenToppaPotatoLagann

DonStrigger__Chatbanned #23 Posted 11 March 2018 - 12:53 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 5023 battles
  • [_STR8]

View Post__ShootTheOtherGuy___, on 10 March 2018 - 11:29 AM, said:

grammar is irrelevent, this isnt an essay

It is relevant as it makes you not come off as an absolute retard.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users