• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Centurionate #1 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:03 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2931 battles
  • [AXE_X]

I need some input here....

I put a blitz member in lead in  one of my clans ( a reserve ) to increase membership and activity. He has done well, but now wants to demote/dismiss the account character I have attached to that clan. It's time to get control of that clan returned to the original account character attached to that clan. Of course, the member won't relent, but there's a wot staffer named marcel wyss who essentially says " pack it in your backside ".  Wotb had a support option to get control of a clan returned to the creator. This wyss person is saying they don't like to get involved. wth!!!  

Feedback and suggestions please....

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #2 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10272 battles
  • [COD]
Sorry, but there is almost nothing you can do now. I guess the only thing is....don't appoint him next time? That's all I can give.

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

BorisBaddenov #3 Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:36 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostCenturionate, on 13 March 2018 - 07:03 AM, said:

I put a blitz member in lead in  one of my clans ( a reserve ) to increase membership and activity. He has done well, but now wants to demote/dismiss the account character I have attached to that clan. It's time to get control of that clan returned to the original account character attached to that clan. Of course, the member won't relent, but there's a wot staffer named marcel wyss who essentially says " pack it in your backside ".  Wotb had a support option to get control of a clan returned to the creator. This wyss person is saying they don't like to get involved. wth!!!  

1.  Sounds like you have more than one account on this server -- that is a EULA violation, that while not often enforced, can get you in trouble with WG.  Unwise to mention it on the forums.

2.  You have no recourse to regain your clan.  You gave that up when you appointed your clan mate as Clan Leader.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

_Pridefall #4 Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:02 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 10766 battles
  • [_VB_]
Nothing you can really do, sorry. Learn from mistakes I guess?

A little bird once told me how to gain credits fast: "Club the seals and sell the fur and hide." 

cheasesteak #5 Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18503 battles
  • [COD-R]
So you gave control of the clan you created with an alt account to someone else, and you are griping about him wanting to kick your alt?   Cry me a river.

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

9_V0LT #6 Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 4253 battles
  • [OGRE]

Everything I know about about people,

I've learned from playing video games on the Internet. 

Yeah, I'm back. Let's not make a big deal about this.

ahredstealth #7 Posted 13 March 2018 - 06:50 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

WarGaming will not to anything about a Clan Lead.

Ever.

Your only recourse is to start a new feeder clan, and hope you can get the players to move.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

Button2011 #8 Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:00 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 29006 battles
  • [HATED]

View PostCenturionate, on 13 March 2018 - 10:03 AM, said:

Hated the idea of feeders in the first place, not to mention you allowed him to be in a position of authority that can easily challenge your own. Nothing wargaming support staff or you can do, and be happy with your main clan please. 

_The_Tactition_ #9 Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:34 PM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 19009 battles
  • [CRU2L]
It’s a dog eat dog world.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

NorthernDrifter #10 Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 399 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 13 March 2018 - 03:36 PM, said:

1.  Sounds like you have more than one account on this server -- that is a EULA violation, that while not often enforced, can get you in trouble with WG.  Unwise to mention it on the forums.

2.  You have no recourse to regain your clan.  You gave that up when you appointed your clan mate as Clan Leader.

Peace-

Boris

As to number 1..  EULA states that you cannot "play" more than one account.  While I'm new to Blitz, I've been playing WoT since 2011 on PC.  Support confirms that there is no limit to the number of legitimate accounts a single person can have; Where you break the rules is when you play both accounts "at the same time" on different devices.

BorisBaddenov #11 Posted 13 March 2018 - 08:47 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 22643 battles
  • [NOGUD]

View PostNorthernDrifter, on 13 March 2018 - 12:45 PM, said:

As to number 1..  EULA states that you cannot "play" more than one account.  While I'm new to Blitz, I've been playing WoT since 2011 on PC.  Support confirms that there is no limit to the number of legitimate accounts a single person can have; Where you break the rules is when you play both accounts "at the same time" on different devices.

This is not the correct interpretation of the EULA.

Sorry.

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

minitel_NA #12 Posted 13 March 2018 - 09:09 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 454 battles
  • [EUREF]

How much do you care about some lesser sub clan full of noobs apprentice ?

You may spent the best par to f next year sending hate/love letters to the rival and trying to ram them in game, I don’t see where the fun is. Wast of time and mental resources is the most appropriate name I would give to this.

IMHO Past the ego and control trip of having been owned by some irresponsible 15 year old troll that you chose yourself, you should just kiss it good bye, send a personal invite exposing the situations to the few players in that clan who have enough neurons to resent their new both, and drop the entire story in the windows 10 trash bin. Don’t forget to empty. 

You are now ready to have a happy in game life again. 

Enjoy it, it’s precious.

Minitelrose visiting from EU, occasional player/forumer in the NA

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users