Is there a Drunk Tanking Clan?

drunk drinking seasoned ipad team player topic tag prammo batten down the hatches i dont understand topic tags hello

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Kubernetes #1 Posted 14 March 2018 - 08:12 AM

Private

• Players
  • 2020 battles
  • [C33]

Looking for a clan to join. I used to love playing World of Tanks on my PC until the motherboard blew up (long story) but I was delighted to see that World of Tanks Blitz showed up on the iOS App Store.

I'd like a nice casual clan who isn't super-obsessed with statistics and ratios and filled with players that like to have fun, but aren't complete morons, and occasionally drink while tanking. And then it would be nice to have a clan who occasionally drinks to excess (by some standards) and tanks.

I've got a slew of tanks. If one blows up, there's always another in the garage. One of the tanks is a cursed Marder II which, unlike my World of Tanks PC version, always seems to be paired up with a bunch of losers in WoT Blitz. I promise not to use it in official clan proceedings. :)

I sometimes have a slew of rum. If one bottle goes dry, there's always another at the package store up the road.

Sometimes I charge in too fast. That's my flaw. Sometimes I hang back too long. That's also my flaw. Sometimes I get it just right and stop at the optimum point and wreak havoc. Sometimes I down a 3-finger highball of rum before doing so.

Does my IQ matter? No. Do my college grades matter? No. I do know how to keep an eye on the map for red markers and I always like to stay throughout the match—even if I'm dead—to watch what my team mates are doing and helping when I can. I do check for how many guides there are for each tank I get and try to read as many as possible to learn the ins and outs of each.

I'm most interested in clan mates who are tanking while drinking. I don't want a bunch of complaints about cheaters this and hackers that. I don't care. If my tank blows up, I'm going back to the garage and choosing another tank, not lashing out in global chat.

I think I've said too much already. Be gentle. :)

blindsniper74 #2 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:57 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 39705 battles
  • [III]
I think most of the new players are drunk... at least they play the game like they are.  Should be easy to find a drunk clan to join.

Rum_Tanker #3 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7326 battles
  • [152HE]
My kind of guy........."Rum"

RoadKutter #4 Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:04 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 30791 battles
  • [III-C]
You can always start your own Rum&Gun® clan. 

Stopped caring about winning and just playing for FUN!

SpartacusDiablo #5 Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:10 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17020 battles
  • [III-P]

View PostRum_Tanker, on 14 March 2018 - 05:59 AM, said:

My kind of guy........."Rum"

I'm not drunk but I can't speak for ^^^^ this guy.  VF-1 is pretty low key.  We aren't actively recruiting but if you're interested check us out in game.  If you like what you see then apply.  If we like what you bring we'll accept you.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 14 March 2018 - 01:02 PM.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rum_Tanker #6 Posted 14 March 2018 - 12:55 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7326 battles
  • [152HE]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 14 March 2018 - 07:10 AM, said:

I'm not drunk but I can't speak for ^^^^ this guy.  VF-1 is pretty low key.  We aren't actively recruiting but if you're interested check us out in game.

[edited]! Ya OP, what he said........hiccup....

Kubernetes #7 Posted 14 March 2018 - 01:57 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2020 battles
  • [C33]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 14 March 2018 - 12:10 PM, said:

I'm not drunk but I can't speak for ^^^^ this guy.  VF-1 is pretty low key.  We aren't actively recruiting but if you're interested check us out in game.  If you like what you see then apply.  If we like what you bring we'll accept you.

Thanks! :) I've sent an application. We'll see what happens.

WhiskeyCyclone #8 Posted 14 March 2018 - 03:32 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 19776 battles
  • [LONR]
I don't play unless I'm a few beers deep. There should be a clan based on the show Cheers, where everybody knows your name.

Keep it old school. 

LIGHTS___OUT #9 Posted 14 March 2018 - 05:38 PM

Welcome to the Dark Side

• Players
  • 33040 battles
  • [BRSKT]

Is there such a thing as "Sober Tanking?"

mind blown

Rum_Tanker #10 Posted 14 March 2018 - 06:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7326 battles
  • [152HE]

View PostKubernetes, on 14 March 2018 - 08:57 AM, said:

Thanks! :) I've sent an application. We'll see what happens.

Great to have you with us Kuber! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users