Training Room Improvements

training rooms

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Should we be able to place tanks in training rooms? (11 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battle in order to participate this poll.

^^^

1. Yes (11 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. No (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Seeing poll (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Hide poll

Derpomagix #1 Posted 20 March 2018 - 02:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21891 battles
  • [-OC-]

Hello Everyone.

Had a an idea on how training rooms could be improved.

Please comment.

I want the ability to place tanks of choice on the battlefield. Training rooms nowadays are really a joke; if you join one, it's probably RvR, or full of kids doing... er... well... stuff. If you create one, it's either just you or some other people, and me being me, I play when most of my clan mates are not available. Another thing would be the ability to make tanks follow a predetermined path, which you set.

Why this would be useful:

- You saw a tank in battle that you just couldn't penetrate. So you go to the training room, place it somewhere, and test out your gun and ammo types.

- Practicing gunnery. Having an AMX ELC hauling around and weaving would give you a lot of practice for leading a target and calculating shell travel times.

- Seeing how effective your camo is. Putting a TD in a bush then driving around would allow you to see how close you can get without being spotted.

- Setting up scenarios.

Derpomagix (formerly PlaneCrazy01)

If you have less than 5000 battles, it is NOT COOL to have a tier 10. Having a Tier 10 does not make you good. If you think you're good, you probably aren't.

"To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often." - Winston Churchill, when addressing a large crowd of noobs and TD drivers.

"Boom! One day your tank goes boom! Boom! BOOM!!!!" - Thompson and Thomson

HugGigolo #2 Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:54 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 22512 battles
  • [AGILE]
Ah, you’re talking about bots that move on a predetermined path and don’t shoot back. Yeah I agree that would be a handy feature for learning what you can pen, which angles, which ammo and so on.

Thatguyujustmet #3 Posted 20 March 2018 - 11:26 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11206 battles
  • [TTV_]

Or just make some new friends...  Many forumers, myself included, would be happy to help you test stuff.  

You can make a post in the training room sessions part of the forum precisely for what you desire.  Additionally, if you have Discord there are quite a few servers where you may find help.  

Here’s a thread that lists some of them:

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92433-collection-of-discord-servers-as-of-22-feb-2018/

Edited by Thatguyujustmet, 20 March 2018 - 11:27 AM.

Zuke76 #4 Posted 20 March 2018 - 12:38 PM

Get zuked

• Players
  • 17660 battles
  • [FL-TH]
If ya wanna see poll just click show results?

Derpomagix #5 Posted 20 March 2018 - 03:01 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 21891 battles
  • [-OC-]

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 20 March 2018 - 06:26 AM, said:

Or just make some new friends...  Many forumers, myself included, would be happy to help you test stuff.  

You can make a post in the training room sessions part of the forum precisely for what you desire.  Additionally, if you have Discord there are quite a few servers where you may find help.  

Here’s a thread that lists some of them:

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92433-collection-of-discord-servers-as-of-22-feb-2018/

Thanks for that.

Incidentally... most of my clan mates are short on credits and refuse to let me blow them up, cos it costs them credits... blurgh.

Having the feature I mentioned would allow people to test stuff without losing credits. :)

Derpomagix (formerly PlaneCrazy01)

If you have less than 5000 battles, it is NOT COOL to have a tier 10. Having a Tier 10 does not make you good. If you think you're good, you probably aren't.

"To improve is to change. To be perfect is to change often." - Winston Churchill, when addressing a large crowd of noobs and TD drivers.

"Boom! One day your tank goes boom! Boom! BOOM!!!!" - Thompson and Thomson

Judgementbringer #6 Posted 01 April 2018 - 12:16 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 38319 battles
  • [_PNW_]
I requested this with a support ticket, great idea, especially for training clans for tournaments, build an opposing force, maybe implement return fire for realism.

Also tagged with training rooms

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users