Screen jumping during battle

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

SnipeyMcCamperton #1 Posted 21 March 2018 - 02:29 PM

Private

• Players
  • 26156 battles
  • [KCCO]

So I just got a Google Pixel 2 XL. I was so anxious to see how it does on games. Not anymore. For some reason while in battle the screen will jump in a random direction away from where I was looking a moment before. A moment later my crosshairs will be there after the turret had tracked to the new location. It was an instantaneous jump to a new direction. Sometimes it will shudder jumping up and down. This feels like it's perhaps a setting on the phone fighting against the game programming. 

It seems like this happens the worst during an intense part of the battle. Perhaps I'm pressing harder on the screen unconsciously due to stress? Idk. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

MudkipAtWar #2 Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:07 PM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 18357 battles
  • [FL-TH]
Happens to me too, I’m on an iPad, I don’t think it’s a device thing, but something with blitz itself.

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

The ship is sinking

Time to find another boat

Rest in piece FLEET

C_A_P #3 Posted 06 September 2018 - 06:06 PM

Private

• Players
  • 30244 battles
  • [NIOL8]

View PostC_A_P, on 05 September 2018 - 10:56 PM, said:

Hello,

Issue: Driving along no tanks in sight, and suddenly I'm not looking forward. My field of vision changed to somewhere behind me (180 degrees). I usually stop and change my field of vision back to the direction it was before. It happens with all my tanks, and only happens maybe 1% of the time.

This has been happening to me for a long time, and I was wondering if anyone else is having the same issue.  I am using an Android tablet, Nexus 7. Is this a bug?

View PostSubtlepro, on 05 September 2018 - 11:18 PM, said:

Yes, it' turret flip.  I get it quite alot, and at the worst times.

It has been bothering me since patch 4 or so.

Very annoying.

Send in a report, might help.

Yes, I have the same issue.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users