Jump to content


A message to BlueMax

BlueMax troll Mayo Clinic

  • Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

cheesehead247365 #21 Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:39 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14746 battles
  • 1,392
  • [TYCHE]
  • Member since:
    02-12-2015

View PostBIueMax, on 22 March 2018 - 08:28 AM, said:

Im only responding when I'm attacked. 

Thats all I've ever done. 

 

wrong.  nice try.  Your first post yesterday.  http://forum.wotblit...90#entry1449490

 

then you went after Spartacus a few posts later.



anonym_J0XpPXlUYiaj #22 Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 321
  • Member since:
    06-01-2020

View PostBIueMax, on 22 March 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

 

and here I was, thinking you were smart. 

You said to stop posting about me and I'd go away, which is absolutely correct. 

 

Im only responding when I'm attacked. 

Thats all I've ever done. 

 

The only reason people here are so shocked, is because half of them are bullies and the other half are sheep and neither are used to anyone fighting back. 

 

Ahhh don’t forget the wolves who are pretending to be sheep

anonym_J0XpPXlUYiaj #23 Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 321
  • Member since:
    06-01-2020

View Postcheesehead247365, on 22 March 2018 - 10:39 AM, said:

 

wrong.  nice try.  Your first post yesterday.  http://forum.wotblit...90#entry1449490

 

then you went after Spartacus a few posts later.

 

I actually found nothing wrong with Blues post. All he was stating is that he does not like Stat Padders. I think most would agree. I wouldn’t say he attacked anyone. Spartacus then replied just as well simply stating he likes ww2 tanks. Let’s not blow this way out of proportion lol

BIueMax #24 Posted 22 March 2018 - 03:55 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7704 battles
  • 709
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2017

View Postcheesehead247365, on 22 March 2018 - 07:39 AM, said:

 

wrong.  nice try.  Your first post yesterday.  http://forum.wotblit...90#entry1449490

 

then you went after Spartacus a few posts later.

 

The link you posted was my opinion on a general matter about seal clubbers in the game. 

Which is perfectly allowed in this forum. It was not targeted at any individual and only represented my own opinion. 

 

I never "went after Sparticus", I never insulted him, until after he personally insulted me in multiple posts. 

Why are so many of you lying, when the thread and posts are right there, for anyone to see your lies?

 



anonym_J0XpPXlUYiaj #25 Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:01 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 0 battles
  • 321
  • Member since:
    06-01-2020

*watches as Blue deftly out boxes a crowd of people*

 

Huh, when did they make a 4th Matrix?



_Pridefall #26 Posted 22 March 2018 - 04:39 PM

    Junior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 14736 battles
  • 225
  • Member since:
    10-25-2015

View PostBIueMax, on 22 March 2018 - 03:28 PM, said:

 

and here I was, thinking you were smart. 

You said to stop posting about me and I'd go away, which is absolutely correct. 

 

Im only responding when I'm attacked. 

Thats all I've ever done. 

 

The only reason people here are so shocked, is because half of them are bullies and the other half are sheep and neither are used to anyone fighting back. 

Fine, then go away lol. I wont say anything 


A little bird once told me how to gain credits fast: "Club the seals and sell the fur and hide." 

 


_The_Tactition_ #27 Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:03 PM

    The Best Tactician

  • Players
  • 25168 battles
  • 3,132
  • [CRUEL]
  • Member since:
    02-06-2015
It’s been a lot of laughs!

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

 

Give us the IRON CROSS


Storm216 #28 Posted 22 March 2018 - 05:06 PM

    Wait, HEAT isn't standard ammo?!

  • Players
  • 28927 battles
  • 2,070
  • [PURPL]
  • Member since:
    08-23-2014
Lol

NateDawg2k16 #29 Posted 22 March 2018 - 07:58 PM

    Swedish Mafia Captain

  • Players
  • 13577 battles
  • 3,178
  • [META]
  • Member since:
    01-23-2016
I don't see the need for this thread 

"If you're gonna go out, go out with a bang." - Nobody said this. But somebody should have. 


MudkipAtWar #30 Posted 22 March 2018 - 08:24 PM

    die

  • Players
  • 22481 battles
  • 1,660
  • [FL-TH]
  • Member since:
    10-30-2015

View PostNateDawg2k16, on 22 March 2018 - 02:58 PM, said:

I don't see the need for this thread 

 


Hello

https://www.blitzsta.../1016605416.png

Clan list in order of join date: TBNT, 22ND, 22ND2, FSA, FSX, ZNTH, FLEET, FL-TH

 

 


Strig_999ms_brain #31 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:02 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 4645 battles
  • 808
  • [_STR8]
  • Member since:
    02-05-2012
Hey guys, today at lifehacks.com we show you how to put out a fire by pouring gasoline at the base of the fire.

https://www.blitzsta...er/com/Strigonx

 

 "In this game you’re either a predator or you’re prey.

 Prey doesn’t win at the same ratio as the predators because prey doesn’t have the same attitude. Unfortunately their are are not enough predators to keep the prey in check and  the prey is running rampant. Prey doesn’t care about WR, either directly or indirectly. Thats why they do what they want, that’s why the game has been dumbed down and  that’s why MH was brought about. Without a check it will continuously get worse until the predators are extinct" 4sfield


Howitzer_155 #32 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:13 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 43698 battles
  • 4,546
  • [DD]
  • Member since:
    01-11-2015

View PostBIueMax, on 22 March 2018 - 10:28 AM, said:

 

and here I was, thinking you were smart. 

You said to stop posting about me and I'd go away, which is absolutely correct. 

 

Im only responding when I'm attacked. 

Thats all I've ever done. 

 

The only reason people here are so shocked, is because half of them are bullies and the other half are sheep and neither are used to anyone fighting back. 

ya but u r loosing the fight.  a fairly decisive loss thus far.   



DanAnsomeHansome #33 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:34 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 40335 battles
  • 1,659
  • Member since:
    06-01-2015

canT you guys take this to discord or something ?

 



BIueMax #34 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:41 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7704 battles
  • 709
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2017

View PostHowitzer_155, on 22 March 2018 - 01:13 PM, said:

ya but u r loosing the fight.  a fairly decisive loss thus far.   

 

Who doesn't fight, just because they might lose?

BIueMax #35 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:47 PM

    Senior Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7704 battles
  • 709
  • [OGRE]
  • Member since:
    12-15-2017

View PostDanAnsomeHansome, on 22 March 2018 - 01:34 PM, said:

canT you guys take this to discord or something ?

 

 

Relax. 

I can tell its winding down. 

I think most of the protagonists have been distracted by something shiny or maybe thier keepers have shaken their car keys in front of them. 



XxxSTAKillaxxX #36 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Players
  • 7603 battles
  • 384
  • [TR0LL]
  • Member since:
    12-30-2016

View PostDerpomagix, on 22 March 2018 - 01:54 PM, said:

 

There is an unwritten rule in the forums that goes like this: "A forum member may not criticize another forum member unless the aforesaid forum member has more battles than the member he is criticising." So go away.

 

Derpomagix

 

LOL 

How about "If 90% of your WN8 and winrates comes from Tier 3/4/5 you should keep your [edited]mouth shut"

Unwritten rule, best laugh of the day



NoobieDude #37 Posted 22 March 2018 - 09:52 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3191 battles
  • 1,888
  • [CYRUS]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2017

View PostBIueMax, on 22 March 2018 - 01:47 PM, said:

 

Relax. 

I can tell its winding down. 

I think most of the protagonists have been distracted by something shiny or maybe thier keepers have shaken their car keys in front of them. 

 

:facepalm: drama... its your thing. it starts to slow down and then ....wait for it........^^^^^^^^   there it is!!!! LOL.

NoobieDude #38 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:02 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3191 battles
  • 1,888
  • [CYRUS]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2017

View PostXxxSTAKillaxxX, on 22 March 2018 - 01:51 PM, said:

 

LOL 

How about "If 90% of your WN8 and winrates comes from Tier 3/4/5 you should keep your [edited]mouth shut"

Unwritten rule, best laugh of the day

you're a little late to the party dude....

this all started with maxi-pad said he hated stat padders and clubbers. and it was pointed out to him by much of this forum, that he was infact  one himself.

and thats when he started attacking anyone that disagreed with his original statement. the guy is in a clan of clubbing stat padders also. i dont care if players club or stat pad. and i dont think most here really care about it so much. but its maxi-pads refusal to see the error of his ways in rebuttal. he just wants drama and attention. ie...hes a troll.



SpartacusDiablo #39 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:06 PM

    Highly Illogical

  • Players
  • 32187 battles
  • 7,954
  • [III-C]
  • Member since:
    02-17-2014

View PostNoobieDude, on 22 March 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

you're a little late to the party dude....

this all started with maxi-pad said he hated stat padders and clubbers. and it was pointed out to him by much of this forum, that he was infact  one himself.

and thats when he started attacking anyone that disagreed with his original statement. the guy is in a clan of clubbing stat padders also. i dont care if players club or stat pad. and i dont think most here really care about it so much. but its maxi-pads refusal to see the error of his ways in rebuttal. he just wants drama and attention. ie...hes a troll.

If you guys would stop feeding him it would be great.  We've seen the votes, the majority see him as a Stat padder even if he can't.  Just let the whole thing die now. Personally I've put him on my ignore list. No more hypocrisy or hearing about "penus", I'd recommend everyone else do the same. 


Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.


NoobieDude #40 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:10 PM

    First Sergeant

  • Players
  • 3191 battles
  • 1,888
  • [CYRUS]
  • Member since:
    11-29-2017

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 22 March 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

If you guys would stop feeding him it would be great.  We've seen the votes, the majority see him as a Stat padder even if he can't.  Just let the whole thing die now. Personally I've put him on my ignore list. No more hypocrisy or hearing about "penus", I'd recommend everyone else do the same. 

 

yes S.D. your right. how do i block this  drama boi?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users