• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

SpartacusDiablo #41 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:13 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 32181 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostNoobieDude, on 22 March 2018 - 05:10 PM, said:

yes S.D. your right. how do i block this  drama boi?

You have to be on  the PC page you can't do it from mobile.  Go to your profile and find your "ignore" options.  Add his name in and save. 

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

BIueMax #42 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:16 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 22 March 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

If you guys would stop feeding him it would be great.  We've seen the votes, the majority see him as a Stat padder even if he can't.  Just let the whole thing die now. Personally I've put him on my ignore list. No more hypocrisy or hearing about "penus", I'd recommend everyone else do the same. 

S'true

Stop attacking me and I'll stop retaliating.

You'll notice I haven't retaliated against Sparticus since he gave up. 

All anyone one has to do, to get me to shut up, is just shut up themselves. 

BIueMax #43 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:23 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

We've seen the votes, the majority see him as a Stat padder even if he can't.

Well, the "majority" on my poll, think you're a can of Creamed Corn, so when does the magic happen and you become one?

BIueMax #44 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

We've seen the votes, the majority see him as a Stat padder even if he can't.

Well, the "majority" on my poll, think you're a can of Creamed Corn, so when does the magic happen and you become one?

Or could it be, that forum polls don't actually alter reality?

NoobieDude #45 Posted 22 March 2018 - 10:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3191 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 22 March 2018 - 02:13 PM, said:

You have to be on  the PC page you can't do it from mobile.  Go to your profile and find your "ignore" options.  Add his name in and save. 

thanx SD.  :honoring:            C-YA maxi-pad for never more. thank goodness!

Done. what a relief.

Edited by NoobieDude, 22 March 2018 - 10:37 PM.

BIueMax #46 Posted 22 March 2018 - 11:13 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostNoobieDude, on 22 March 2018 - 02:31 PM, said:

thanx SD.  :honoring:            C-YA maxi-pad for never more. thank goodness!

Done. what a relief.

Whether he's actually blocked me or not, I'll bet a dollar he'll still keep posting on these threads

:child:

Howitzer_155 #47 Posted 23 March 2018 - 01:12 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]

View PostBIueMax, on 22 March 2018 - 06:13 PM, said:

Whether he's actually blocked me or not, I'll bet a dollar he'll still keep posting on these threads

:child:

you have set the precedent on how to alienate a whole forum in less than 1wk.  lol.  oh well.  

BIueMax #48 Posted 23 March 2018 - 02:53 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostHowitzer_155, on 23 March 2018 - 05:12 AM, said:

you have set the precedent on how to alienate a whole forum in less than 1wk.  lol.  oh well.  

Honestly, I think that says more about the gullibility and fragile psyche of this forum than anything else. 

Howitzer_155 #49 Posted 23 March 2018 - 09:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]

View PostBIueMax, on 23 March 2018 - 09:53 AM, said:

Honestly, I think that says more about the gullibility and fragile psyche of this forum than anything else. 

honestly i could care what anyone thinks about what tiers i personally play, its my acct that ive spent nearly $2k on i do as i wish......noones opinion matters to me one bit......i can play all tiers. although world of tanks blitz is a god awful game as of now, so i quit playing since World of Warships blitz dropped....i just hang on on forums to bust balls and talk sh it...Period...

BIueMax #50 Posted 23 March 2018 - 11:56 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostHowitzer_155, on 23 March 2018 - 01:01 PM, said:

honestly i could care what anyone thinks about what tiers i personally play, its my acct that ive spent nearly $2k on i do as i wish......noones opinion matters to me one bit......i can play all tiers. although world of tanks blitz is a god awful game as of now, so i quit playing since World of Warships blitz dropped....i just hang on on forums to bust balls and talk sh it...Period...

And you know what? That's perfectly correct and ok. 

I may not like it that you do that, I may even hate it, I may even give voice to the fact that I hate it, in a public forum, dedicated to the discussion of this game. -And that's supposed to be ok too. 

As as long as it doesn't become personal and we're both mature and tolerant enough, not to take it there. 

Unfortunately, that has not been my experience.  

Howitzer_155 #51 Posted 24 March 2018 - 02:06 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 43698 battles
  • [DD]

View PostBIueMax, on 23 March 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

And you know what? That's perfectly correct and ok. 

I may not like it that you do that, I may even hate it, I may even give voice to the fact that I hate it, in a public forum, dedicated to the discussion of this game. -And that's supposed to be ok too. 

As as long as it doesn't become personal and we're both mature and tolerant enough, not to take it there. 

Unfortunately, that has not been my experience.  

well in my defense i have more games played in my is7 than u have total games played in your blitz career.  so basically what u r saying once you reach tier 10 u should never play anything lower than that? i better never see u in tier 3 since u have higher tiers than that. 

Edited by Howitzer_155, 24 March 2018 - 02:08 AM.

BIueMax #52 Posted 24 March 2018 - 05:08 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7704 battles
  • [OGRE]

View PostHowitzer_155, on 23 March 2018 - 06:06 PM, said:

well in my defense i have more games played in my is7 than u have total games played in your blitz career.  so basically what u r saying once you reach tier 10 u should never play anything lower than that? i better never see u in tier 3 since u have higher tiers than that. 

" i better never see u in tier 3 since u have higher tiers than that."

See? Why are you attacking me, instead of my statement/premise?

Try to understand what I'm saying.

If I say, "I hate it when it rains on the weekend, it's like god pissing on all my plans"

What am I saying? 

That I hate rain? That I have ambitions of some day controlling the rain? That I hate god for making the rain?

Of course not, all I'm saying is I HATE IT WHEN IT RAINS ON THE WEEKEND.

That's when a reasonable person, with the minimum amount of social skills replies:

"yeah, that sucks dude" or perhaps, "I hear you, but there's a lot of stuff you can do indoors too"

Not:  "you're a twit, cause you never do anything on the weekend anyway and while were talking about this, I see from your records, you happened to urinate 9 times last Saturday and urinating is sorta kinda like making rain and you did it on the weekend, so you're a hypocrite and I'm going to get all my bootlicker friends to call you a hypocrite too and I'll put up flyers all over town, asking everyone who doesn't know you from Adam, but happen to adore me, to vote whether you're a hypocrite, because I'm king of this sht hole and can get away with it, while you're nothing but an unknown noob, who's only been playing this game for a couple of months oh MY GOD, YOU LITTLE PISSANTJUST WHO THE F..UCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?"

I don't know man, I know I'm new around here and I like a good flame war as much as the next guy, but that just seems a bit toxic.

Edited by BIueMax, 24 March 2018 - 05:48 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users