TTR Canal Maps Map Review

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

_The_Tactition_ #1 Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:49 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 24206 battles
  • [CRUEL]
Hey guys! I’m happy to announce a new series I’m going to be doing: Map Monday. I’ll be going down the Maps by alphabetical order every Monday and reviewing them all. I hope you enjoy and learn! https://m.youtube.com/watch?t=7s&v=7WIu1gCXI4Y If you enjoy please like, subscribe, and comment any ideas, suggestions, or thoughts you have! o7 all and rock on - TTR

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

HumanCoookie #2 Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:57 AM

Milk Before Cereal

• Players
  • 19858 battles
  • [_STR8]
Alphabetical order? That’s like A-Z, OMG!

Suggestions Thread for game improvement (now on Google Docs)

HNTS 101 [Normal Edition] (Due to be on Google Docs)

HNTS 101 [Map Edition]

HNTS 101 [Tank Edition]

also i lerned to hyperlink yay

Tackywheat1 #3 Posted 27 March 2018 - 02:41 AM

the one and only ELC

• Players
  • 13969 battles
  • [T-T-T]
I like canal in my elc... has very nice camo abuuse spots

GIF by spartacusdiablo

Don't play the game anymore. If you see me online, it is most likely someone else playing. I'm back

Permanent credit deficit

BluesAllDay #4 Posted 27 March 2018 - 03:33 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

I watched your video. Yes it is informative. 

I’ve struggled on this map as to where to go after just about always lining up to take b or c. After capturing  I’ve always attempted to assist the battle usually still tanking place at a costing me hp from the cross fire. Most of the time never knowing where the crossfire was coming from exactly. Also I’ve never been successful pushing across the middle after first capturing one. Lately I’ve been having some success heading for d once b or c is captured. I’ve never done a training room so my map knowledge is whatever I’ve gotten when playing. When I never see who’s shooting me it helps to have an idea as the potential locations.

As for the quality of the video, I struggled early on with exactly where here and over there are. Many parts when you were describing the center I struggled a bit also. The second bit I feel is because you know what you want to say but just got a bit ahead of yourself and started to overthink it. All in all, like I said very informative. 

Edited by BluesAllDay, 27 March 2018 - 04:30 PM.

_The_Tactition_ #5 Posted 27 March 2018 - 11:04 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 24206 battles
  • [CRUEL]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 27 March 2018 - 03:33 AM, said:

I watched your video. Yes it is informative. 

I’ve struggled on this map as to where to go after just about always lining up to take b or c. After capturing  I’ve always attempted to assist the battle usually still tanking place at a costing me np from the cross fire. Most of the time never knowing where the crossfire was coming from exactly. Also I’ve never been successful pushing across the middle after first capturing one. Lately I’ve been having some success heading for d once b or c is captured. I’ve never done a training room so my map knowledge is whatever I’ve gotten when playing. When I never see who’s shooting me it helps to have an idea as the potential locations.

As for the quality of the video, I struggled early on with exactly where here and over there are. Many parts when you were describing the center I struggled a bit also. The second bit I feel is because you know what you want to say but just got a bit ahead of yourself and started to overthink it. All in all, like I said very informative. 

Thanks for the feedback! I think what I’m going to do is try to do a voice over when recording instead of doing it after because it throws my timing off a bit.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

dport02 #6 Posted 27 March 2018 - 01:56 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 33410 battles
  • [-FE4R]
One of my favorite maps, mainly because it’s so large and not close quarters.
RNG is rigged !

BluesAllDay #7 Posted 27 March 2018 - 04:51 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

View Post_The_Tactition_, on 27 March 2018 - 03:04 AM, said:

Thanks for the feedback! I think what I’m going to do is try to do a voice over when recording instead of doing it after because it throws my timing off a bit.

If I needed to put on a presentation I found an outline helped. You don’t need an entire script but that would be nice. Outlines are easy to memorize and keep the flow moving and when you get to the end your done. Not left feeling like you’ve got one more thing to say but can’t remember what it was.

Instead of voice over, record what you want to say first. Listen to it a few times to get the feel of the flow and then practice what you want to draw as your listening to yourself. One smooth wide arrow is more pleasant to the viewer than a bunch of narrow hash marks. That may or may not show up until enough of them have been put down. 

I don’t know how old (young) you are. I know many young people that for whatever reason even in thier adulthood have a difficult time putting on a presentation. You did okay. Relax, breath and say what you want to say. If you are confident, not in an arrogant or condescending way, about what you saying then everything your saying will be easier for the listener to digest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users