Game features Consumables

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

UAV_Pro #1 Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:11 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38299 battles
  • [SANDS]

I think allowing a temporary increase in the crew's view range would be a fun new consumable to add. Something like increase the crew's view range an additional 20 meters for 15 sec. 

Another idea I have is just the opposite. Increase the vehicle's concealment by 5% for 15 sec.

What do you think of these two suggestions and what ideas do you have for a new consumable that you would like to see?

SpartacusDiablo #2 Posted 31 March 2018 - 12:20 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 34823 battles
  • [III-C]
As long as they don't apply to heavies.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

Rest in Peace CJ.  You will be missed.

UAV_Pro #3 Posted 31 March 2018 - 01:05 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38299 battles
  • [SANDS]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 31 March 2018 - 04:20 AM, said:

As long as they don't apply to heavies.

That would be possible. I didn't think of that. Some consumables, like adrenaline, are not available for every tank so I could see that working.

I think both would be handy at the end of the match if you have a runner or are running for your life. Both of my suggestions could tip the match if used properly and at the right time. Like any consumable I guess.

j0nn0 #4 Posted 31 March 2018 - 03:25 PM

F2P Skrub

• Players
  • 19810 battles
  • [XREGS]

A mere 20 meters? That does little for such a short temp buff unless you just happen to have a target barely outside of your detection zone or it was a longer acting passive type buff. I’d want at least 50 meters for an active use buff, but exclusive use by lights and maybe mobile mediums only. In my opinion, solo spotting by heavies and TDs would simply stack their already advantageous situation of armor and alpha in most cases. A percentage range increase between 10-25% would also work for me since it’d scale per tier, adjusting to tank stats rather than give lower tiers excessive ranges.

I may have a few too many tanks. I think I was over 150 in garage by last count.

DanAnsomeHansome #5 Posted 31 March 2018 - 04:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44540 battles
It would complicate the game for new players . Imagine what a unicum in a light tank can do with that ?

__Frostbite #6 Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:28 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 33493 battles
  • [_V_]
If this was implemented, the Rhm-Borsig WT, WT auf Pz. IV, the Grille 15 would benefit the most from this. To be honest, all tank destroyers would benefit a lot from this.  Honestly, I'd LOVE for this to be a thing. But, I feel would it would encourage camping, and I'm not a fan of that.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_Hav0k #7 Posted 31 March 2018 - 05:30 PM

Professional Löwe Driver

• Players
  • 50268 battles
  • [4SKIN]

View PostI_Maverick_I, on 31 March 2018 - 09:28 AM, said:

If this was implemented, the Rhm-Borsig WT, WT auf Pz. IV, the Grille 15 would benefit the most from this. To be honest, all tank destroyers would benefit a lot from this.  Honestly, I'd LOVE for this to be a thing. But, I feel would it would encourage camping, and I'm not a fan of that.

I think it will discourage camping, as TDs can be spotted when the meds or lights are using the consumable. But of course, the consumable should only apply to lights and meds.

"And I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge, my fortress, my God in whom I trust." 

WREAKING HAVOK

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users