Why Apple is Superior and Others Are Inferior (REVISION #1)

Biased Retard Included!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

Poll: hi (31 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Apple User?

1. Yes (8 votes [25.81%])

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

2. No (8 votes [25.81%])

Percentage of vote: 25.81%

3. u are ghey omg why you rant on forums when no one cares (15 votes [48.39%])

Percentage of vote: 48.39%

Vote Hide poll

HumanCoookie #1 Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14802 battles
  • [RAZ0R]

Why Apple is Superior and Others Are Inferior

Apple is an American technology company that produces smartphones to computers. Technological based items, Apple will have probably have and still created a product in that field of technology. No matter the bias of others, no one can deny Apple's success. They are one of the richest companies in the entire world. Research from recent years revealed Apple had more money than Google and in modern day the title most likely still stands. This is a company that creates long lasting products and keeps its consumers happy. With extremely low priced battery replacements and up to 5 years of device support, Apple is a reliable and noteworthy technology company than provides to almost every single technology field. 

A common argument that Apple haters bring up is that Apple's controversial move on slowing down older iPhone models. Doing research would show that to those who bring that up don't understand that lithium batteries have a lifetime and degrade day after day. Older iPhone models, such as the iPhone 5S and iPhone 6/6+ would have their batteries randomly shut off a phone around 30%-40% battery. To combat this, slowing down phones would preserve battery life and at this point, most users of these types of phones wouldn't be doing intensive tasks that would show a big difference of a normal iPhone compared to a slowed down one. Even for the users that complain, iOS 11.3 brought the ability to see the lifetime of a phone's battery and after x% the phone could either be slowed down or remain at the same CPU speed. Compensating for both parties, those who would like to have their phones remain at the same CPU speed and those who would like more battery life. 

Another one is those complaining of Apple's lack of quality control of their products. Apple's hardware is unbeatable and almost never fails. The quality control brought up is the OS related issues. Recent iOS 11.3 fixes most of these issues and iOS 12 will fix almost every single bug, glitch, or animation defect. Apple's HomePod leaving circular stains on wooden surfaces is a favorite by most to mention. The HomePod is the first of its kind and problems are expected to happen. Though, complaining about quality control of Apple is hypocritical with Samsung's old Note 7 phone issues. A stain and OS bugs (which can be fixed) or an injury, possible damage to surrounding areas of the phone, and a waste of time having to be refunded and getting a new phone?

The hardware of Apple's phones is absolutely amazing. Being more specific, the processing speed is the best among any other phone company out currently. Apple focuses more on processing speed than background apps, which can explain the big difference of RAM compared to Samsung RAM. On YouTube, iPhones can be seen beating all other phones in terms of opening programs and failing to beat other phones in reloading already opened apps. Though, Samsung's recent S9 or S9+ or both have the Exyonos processing chip (only available to Europe) was the first ever Samsung phone to beat an iPhone in loading apps. Impressive, but remember the iPhone X's launch 5-6 months ago? Yeah, it's chip (Apple A11) beat those of phones released 1-2 months ago (excluding Exyonos equipped Samsung phones). And Apple's upcoming Apple A12 will be 20% faster and x% better battery efficient than the current Apple A11.  

Apple's many dongles and reduced ports on MacBooks. There is a simple fix to this, buying an adapter with all the ports included. MacBooks are built to be light and portable, reducing the amount of ports can make this easier to be achievable. Those calling the 10+ adapters Apple has are ridiculous, and if they want to be ridiculous they won't buy an adapter by a 3rd party developer that has all the ports. Don't quote me, but I believe the most recent MacBook has a USB-C port, anything can use USB-C with correct adapters. 

Affordability of products. Apple supporters and haters both know that the products of Apple cost way more than other competing brands. Want to know why? According to a recent report, the screens of phones cost the most. Apple buys their phone screens from other companies, such as LG and Samsung. Those other companies will obviously price their screens at high prices so Apple will have a hard time to make profit. Explaining why iPhone models cost a lot. The iPhone X costs around $350 to produce a single unit and Apple sells it at $1000. Well, here is a real kicker. The new iPad 6 only costs $329 and for it's cost, it's a beastly product. Containing the same Apple A10 chip as the iPhone 7/7+ it means it will process programs quick and easily. Plus, this has Apple Pencil support that costs $99 for consumers, though, Logitech announced a crayon type product will cost around $45 that will do about the same as the Apple Pencil. Though, keep in mind this a budget iPad designed for education, making it more affordable for schools. The price of the iPad for schools is around $299 and the Apple Pencil costs $89 for them. Personally, I see no use for Apple Pencils in a school environment, paper and pencil for notes would be better in my opinion. But for aspiring artists and producers will quickly jump to this amazing offer with a strong budget iPad. And yes, it can run Fortnite Mobile amazingly. Also, Apple has found a way to produce their phones for 10% less. Meaning that phones up to the iPhone SE will most likely have a $50-$100 price drop depending on phone model. Also, there is a chance the iPhone XI will cost the same as last year's iPhone X, that's amazing. 

Apple cares for its users. Their phones and tablets are supported for up to 5 years. Remember the iPhone 5S years and years ago? Yes, people still use it and still are happy with it. Recently a friend I know had an iPhone 5S and switched to an iPhone 8+ a few months ago after almost 5 years of using their iPhone 5S. Their first phone was an Andriod touch/keypad phone and the battery expanded and broke the phone within a year. The phone was also bought at a T-Mobile store, eliminating the argument of fake phones. Their 5S still works and goes strong. I have an iPad 4th generation from 2012 and I still use it to play Blitz and do other tasks. Never has it had any performance issues with Blitz or any other game. Though, it has lost game support from many games due to its age, the thousands of other 32-bit device support games are still there. Not to mention the last update I received was iOS 10, almost 5 years from the starting OS in 2012. And look at Google, they dropped support for all Nexus phones in 2 years. Also, Andriod tablets were also dropped. 

The king of smartwatches, tablets, and wireless earbuds. The Apple Watch beat sales of other companies smartwatches combined. AirPods are the best wireless earbuds on the market. It can connect with other devices easily and hard to lose with Find My iPhone and how snug it sits in peoples' ears. Also, iPads are dominating the tablet area.No one can beat the success of them. From productivity to playing games, an iPad can do it all and almost replace a laptop. It's portable and the new iPad 6 and the iPad Pro can perform just as well as a laptop. Obviously there a areas where a laptop beats an iPad, but the product can pretty much take over from a laptop in most areas. Also, from a news report a few weeks ago, an Apple Watch was used to partially solve a murder. The victim was wearing an Apple Watch and using data from the health app determined the last minutes before being killed (elevated heart rate) and the time of the victim's death. 

The iOS and Andriod OS debate has long been raging ever since Apple and Andriod companies (primarily Samsung) got popular. To clear some things, first, iOS is safer than Andriod. Second, Apple supports iOS devices up to 5 years while it's not likely Andriod will. Third, iOS has a higher rate of people updating to the newest version than Andriod users. Here is most common thing brought up: Andriods have more custom-ability than an iOS device. Sure customizing a phone is cool, but it's too complex. For example, those not familiar with modern technological will have a hard time naviagting an Andriod OS phone than an iOS phone. iOS is built to be simplistic and easy to understand, Andriod is unique between each user due to each user's different customizations. If someone asked to borrow someone's Samsung, they would be confused because the owner of the phone made the phone to their own liking, the person borrowing doesn't know that double tapping home will open Google search and things like that. Everyone knows how to use an iOS, that's because iOS is simplistic. Apple is basically advertising their own phones without themselves actually doing it. A person borrowing an iPhone won't have any trouble navigating the phone. Also, a video from last year by Business Insider highlights that companies will need to be paid $200,000 to hack an Andriod device and over $1 million to hack an iOS. Why? Because iOS is safer compared to Andriod and harder to crack. 

Apple's reputation has been known to be reliable with long lasting products. Building a PC is cheaper and better than buying a Mac, yet, people buy Macs. Why? Apple has gotten to a point where millions know an Apple product will last because of their good reputation among the world. Apple has long lasting and reliable products. They support phones and I believe iPads for up to 5 years. The phone of my friend is a 5S and their old battery is still working. And if the reduced battery life was a problem them before they upgraded to an iPhone 8+ they could've went to the nearest Apple store and gotten a new battery for only $29. The only issues with this is a few weeks of waiting time for a new battery, but you don't see Google or Samsung with stores to go in and order a new battery. Apple is the one forcing its users to upgrade to newer iPhone models? Take another look.

Lots of programmers use Macs or MacBooks. An Apple device of those two previously listed can create apps for both the AppStore and Google PlayStore. An Andriod device can only make apps for Google PlayStore. Also, Apple's OSes are safer than Andriod, reducing the chance of being hacked and having data compromised. Having a Mac or MacBook is a must have for any programmer, hands down, many videos on YouTube by these previosuly mentioned programmers point to this. 

The Apple Ecosystem is the best technological ecosystem currently. The way an iPhone will communicate to an iPad and how both of them will communicate with a Mac is phenomenal. Doing something on one device and starting it back up on another device is so easy and simple. Sharing photos with AirDrop is the best thing ever, its one of the easiest, yet one of the best features. Having been texted or called to an iPhone can be answered on a Mac or MacBook. No one should buy a product just based on it, it should be based on what that product can do with other products. Here is an example, Jimmy wakes up and has to go to the store to buy some food. He does his morning routine and goes to sit as his Mac to browse the news. His wife texts him the grocery list and he copies it over to an iCloud Note. He leaves and opens his phone at the store and the iCloud Note is there. As he walks back home he opens the case of his AirPods and they connect seconds after just the lid is opened. He gets called by someone and he answers it via his Apple Watch. That's just a sample of what Apple products can do with each other. 

I regret spending an hour and thirty minutes on this. 

EDIT 1: Edited thread title, edited introduction and paragraph on tablets, smartwatches, and wireless earbuds. Added part about battery replacements and fixed a grammar mistake. 

Edited by HumanCoookie, 07 April 2018 - 05:58 AM.

Good players forget the names of tanks and maps.

Also, was in [PRAMO] for ~2 hrs and platooned with Mike!

WingedVictory #2 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:05 AM

Onwards, to Victory!

• Players
  • 10650 battles
  • [ZELDA]
I didn't read half of that. What I did read is that according to the poll, I'm afraid that you have contracted a severe case of ghey. The only way to cure your ghey is through Mike Pence's friendly therapy session. Many are shocked at how effective it it. :girl:

Failure is life's greatest teacher. Once you accept failure, and learn from it, you will know success."

CrazyHunter13 #3 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 7150 battles
  • [BRNYC]
Everything you just said Android can do just as well but in a different way. Android's UI is also more user friendly. Plus Android had various features before Apple did like the fingerprint sensor for an example...Apple isnt superior to anything. Theyre the same as everything else but with a more complicated UI to some people.

HumanCoookie #4 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:21 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14802 battles
  • [RAZ0R]

View PostCrazyHunter13, on 06 April 2018 - 07:15 AM, said:

Everything you just said Android can do just as well but in a different way. Android's UI is also more user friendly. Plus Android had various features before Apple did like the fingerprint sensor for an example...Apple isnt superior to anything. Theyre the same as everything else but with a more complicated UI to some people.

my mother has a J7 from a t mobile free phone thing and it took me a few minutes to find contacts app for her, pls fix life with "more user friendly"

and someone borrowing someone elses samsung will make it hard to navigate because the owner would have customized it to their liking. iOS is the same across all phones and other devices

Edited by HumanCoookie, 06 April 2018 - 07:22 AM.

Good players forget the names of tanks and maps.

Also, was in [PRAMO] for ~2 hrs and platooned with Mike!

CristianoRonaldo_7_RM #5 Posted 06 April 2018 - 07:41 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13207 battles
  • [XCLB2]
Im sorry but it seems like you have contracted Applefanboighey disease there is no cure not even our god mike pence can cure you.
Hullo

Luc____ #6 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8988 battles
  • [XWING]
I play on my 12-inch MacBook and it's lit.
"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

Thatguyujustmet #7 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:05 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11043 battles
  • [XWING]

Spends months and a few hundred times saying “hey siri” to no avail with his Iphone 6

Reads forum post

Thinks aloud: “I’m gonna make a snarky reply describing how my “Hey Siri” worked on my Iphone 5s but not my Iphone 6.”

Siri: “I’m here”  

:amazed:

Thatguyujustmet #8 Posted 06 April 2018 - 11:08 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 11043 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostThatguyujustmet, on 06 April 2018 - 07:05 AM, said:

Spends months and a few hundred times saying “hey siri” to no avail with his Iphone 6

Reads forum post

Thinks aloud: “I’m gonna make a snarky reply describing how my “Hey Siri” worked on my Iphone 5s but not my Iphone 6.”

Siri: “I’m here”  

:amazed:

Attempts “Hey Siri” again immediately after making forum reply... it doesn’t work.  :sceptic:

DmitriTheDragon #9 Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:27 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2646 battles
  • [DMONS]

Fanboy Apple lol.

I admit I prefer Apple over Samsung or any other brand any day but I dont think other companies are inferior to them.

maybe you just dropped your S9 and pissed about it.

tedg5 #10 Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 43474 battles
  • [AGOGO]
Omg, I use apple phone but no way am I writing a novel about it. :facepalm:

RoadKutter #11 Posted 06 April 2018 - 12:47 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 31295 battles
  • [III-C]
Looks like copy and paste. 

Ghosting reds since 2014

cheesehead247365 #12 Posted 06 April 2018 - 01:55 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 9048 battles
  • [TYCHE]
Take all non-WOTB garbage off this forum, including war ships pls

SpartacusDiablo #13 Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:01 PM

Highly Illogical

• Players
  • 17606 battles
  • [III-P]

I just added 4 gigs of RAM to my HP 2000 from 2012. That baby is running Windows 8.1, was bought from a Pawn Shop, I spilled a cup of coffee on it, and it's still running. That is a superior device.

I can play Blitz and have the fresh aroma of Folgers anywhere I boot up.

Edited by SpartacusDiablo, 06 April 2018 - 02:03 PM.

Good players take RNG and MM into account when they make decisions in game.  They take what the game gives them and more often then not win in the end.  Bad players on the other hand come to the forum and whine because they are unable to adjust their playstyle to deal with the hand they have been dealt.  Don't be a bad player.

Find me on Discord, [SpartacusDiablo#7879]

PanzertroopenVT #14 Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]
I find iPads work beter when punched at least once.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

PanzertroopenVT #15 Posted 06 April 2018 - 02:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostSpartacusDiablo, on 06 April 2018 - 09:01 AM, said:

I just added 4 gigs of RAM to my HP 2000 from 2012. That baby is running Windows 8.1, was bought from a Pawn Shop, I spilled a cup of coffee on it, and it's still running. That is a superior device.

I can play Blitz and have the fresh aroma of Folgers anywhere I boot up.

firstly, foldgers is chitty robusta beans, not arabica. Secondly if the pawn shop was Rick Harrison's u got a great deal

Edited by PanzertroopenVT, 06 April 2018 - 02:11 PM.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

ahredstealth #16 Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

King Tater

• Players
  • 19022 battles
  • [SPUD]

Are you trying to get someone to edit a paper for school without realizing it?

There are folks that would do that without being tricked.  You could just ask.

Today I went to the bathroom and forgot my phone.

There are 256 tiles in the bathroom...

PanzertroopenVT #17 Posted 06 April 2018 - 04:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11429 battles
  • [PRDE]
Fury sucked btw.

Dan_Deerso #18 Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:10 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21593 battles
  • [MOMS]

Apple actually has an advantage in the mobile processor area.

that's all I could find.

Player_5773117413 #19 Posted 06 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 26712 battles
  • [IRD]

View PostCrazyHunter13, on 06 April 2018 - 01:15 AM, said:

you actually took the time to read his post?

The E-25, skill ceiling so high it's in the next tier (basically, it's OP when used to its max. potential)

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

"[This Quote Could Be Yours! Inquire today! Or any day, for that matter]" - [This Could Be You!]

NoobieDude #20 Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3112 battles
  • [CYRUS]
at home i use my PC. but out and about...my moto Z-play rocks this game. and this is my 3rd moto. but my first new moto is what i have now. ive never had a single issue wit my motos.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users