BLB clan recruiting

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

honey_badger82 #1 Posted 06 April 2018 - 05:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 6740 battles
  • [CKZ]

Right now just a small clan of 3 players, my son's account being one of them so he stays in the clan no matter what. Looking to recruit other players 48% wr and up to help build clan supply level. Currently it's at IV where as my own personal supply level is X. 

I have no requirements such as tournaments and platooning other than have a general grasp of battle tactics. For example knowing that red teams 5 meds and lights will easily overpower our 3 for a flank should be a no brainer but sadly is not. 

If you play regularly and would enjoy the benifits that clan supply level offers you but don't want to be held to stringent standards and expected to always platoon or compete in tournaments then this is the clan for you.

Win rate is flexible but I find at around 48% or so most players have an understanding of how to play just not always so lucky with match making. A good player will help the team as best he can and wins through the teamwork of a competent team. A great player (super unicums) can carry a team of window lickers more often than not. Be at least a good player and your welcome here.

All interested either reply here or PM me in game @ honey_badger82

NoobieDude #2 Posted 06 April 2018 - 08:23 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3011 battles
  • [CYRUS]
you need more people before i become interested.

atomos2 #3 Posted 10 April 2018 - 08:38 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 641 battles
  • [RAP1]
Cool interest i check

atomos2 #4 Posted 12 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 641 battles
  • [RAP1]

Ho i have 45% its okay?