Off-Season Tournaments Discussion

• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

Knopka_NA #101 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:08 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

Dear players,

Quick tournaments with non-clan registration type will take place during the next week. Invite your friends and platoon-mates and participate in the tournaments!

In case of any technical issues detected please let us know about it in this topic. It helps us solve them quickly to make tournaments comfortable for you to play.

PanzertroopenVT #102 Posted 09 August 2018 - 11:12 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9279 battles
  • [PRDE]
Is there a thread for nonclan team set ups here guys? If not can I make one?

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

Knopka_NA #103 Posted 09 August 2018 - 01:46 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 5 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 09 August 2018 - 02:12 PM, said:

Is there a thread for nonclan team set ups here guys? If not can I make one?

Sure, you can :)

Tikiawuw #104 Posted 09 August 2018 - 03:49 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23024 battles
  • [ALIAS]

View PostKnopka_NA, on 09 August 2018 - 03:08 AM, said:

Dear players,

Quick tournaments with non-clan registration type will take place during the next week. Invite your friends and platoon-mates and participate in the tournaments!

In case of any technical issues detected please let us know about it in this topic. It helps us solve them quickly to make tournaments comfortable for you to play.

Just wondering if WG gonna fix the team listing above the clan chat issue. As I mentioned before, the team (quick tournament) does not show up above the clan chat. Without it, clan members cannot sign up. Only way to join the team is by contacting the captain and request direct invite. Moreover, we had a non clan member tournament team on Wednesday. We were trying to find those team we fought on the our clan tournament activities. I could not see it. 

Is WG gonna fix that too? Or they will be like that forever?

Oicraftian #105 Posted 09 August 2018 - 04:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14324 battles
  • [PNCR]

Is it possible for WG to consider bringing tournament winnings back to a... Reasonable level, that allows us to avoid actually playing your game as much as possible, yet still sparing enough credits to participate in clan events?

I'm saying this because playing your game is rather exhausting for the mind of a human, because it requires you to try and understand the mind of your games average player.

Edited by Oicraftian, 09 August 2018 - 04:42 PM.

65% scrublord

Remember only tier 8/9/10 stats mean anything

Tikiawuw #106 Posted 09 August 2018 - 05:50 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 23024 battles
  • [ALIAS]
Ok I finally found our last night tournament result. I had to go to my personal record | my personal tournament activities to see the tournament game we fought. All my team mates were clan members. I just dont understand why the team was not shown on clan tournament activities. Now the clan activities only shows weekend tournaments no quick tournament results. very sad.

RexyComandante #107 Posted 10 August 2018 - 12:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostTikiawuw, on 09 August 2018 - 03:49 PM, said:

Just wondering if WG gonna fix the team listing above the clan chat issue. As I mentioned before, the team (quick tournament) does not show up above the clan chat. Without it, clan members cannot sign up. Only way to join the team is by contacting the captain and request direct invite. Moreover, we had a non clan member tournament team on Wednesday. We were trying to find those team we fought on the our clan tournament activities. I could not see it. 

Is WG gonna fix that too? Or they will be like that forever?

This is the first iteration of non-clan tournaments. This mode will improve in further.

View PostOicraftian, on 09 August 2018 - 04:39 PM, said:

Is it possible for WG to consider bringing tournament winnings back to a... Reasonable level, that allows us to avoid actually playing your game as much as possible, yet still sparing enough credits to participate in clan events?

I'm saying this because playing your game is rather exhausting for the mind of a human, because it requires you to try and understand the mind of your games average player.

We think that current level of rewards is good. Believe it or not, our server statistic confirms it.

View PostTikiawuw, on 09 August 2018 - 05:50 PM, said:

Ok I finally found our last night tournament result. I had to go to my personal record | my personal tournament activities to see the tournament game we fought. All my team mates were clan members. I just dont understand why the team was not shown on clan tournament activities. Now the clan activities only shows weekend tournaments no quick tournament results. very sad.

It happens because of this tournament is non-clan. So it makes no sense to add this in the achievements of clan.

jasonm69 #108 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:52 AM

Private

• Players
  • 20418 battles

View Postmightymiddy, on 28 April 2018 - 02:57 PM, said:

Trying to send invites to players for BOTH weekend tier 8 but all say OPERATION UNAVAILABLE. No one is getting invites and they also cannot join individually. Anyone else have this issue? Appears the system is broken again but not sure how some teams have already registered unless they did that before the crash.

How do i resolve this? How can I leave a clan if I'm enrolled in a tournament?

jasonm69 #109 Posted 11 August 2018 - 04:53 AM

Private

• Players
  • 20418 battles
How can I leave a clan if I'm enrolled in a tournament? The red button is transparent and it will not let me leave the tournament team in order to leave my clan. So, I'm stuck... please help.

Edited by jasonm69, 11 August 2018 - 04:54 AM.

ManaSteel #110 Posted 12 August 2018 - 01:20 AM

Private

• Players
  • 13006 battles
Hey guys sorry if you already answered this & ignore me if u have but I just tried to create a team for the tournament because I was told that we could have members outside of the clan join now but it read the same thing it always has, "error... this person is not in your clan". is there some special stipulation I'm not up to specs on or it is just a glitch and will pass soon?

Slackman01 #111 Posted 12 August 2018 - 04:34 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17155 battles
  • [ACER_]

Clan chat is still broken and we haven't had members from outside the clan on our tournament teams. We can't post in clan chat and if we can we can't read it.

How did this get messed up?

Edited by Slackman01, 12 August 2018 - 04:36 PM.

RexyComandante #112 Posted 13 August 2018 - 07:27 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostManaSteel, on 12 August 2018 - 01:20 AM, said:

Hey guys sorry if you already answered this & ignore me if u have but I just tried to create a team for the tournament because I was told that we could have members outside of the clan join now but it read the same thing it always has, "error... this person is not in your clan". is there some special stipulation I'm not up to specs on or it is just a glitch and will pass soon?

This option is available only in quick tournaments with the following icon:

View Postjasonm69, on 11 August 2018 - 04:53 AM, said:

How can I leave a clan if I'm enrolled in a tournament? The red button is transparent and it will not let me leave the tournament team in order to leave my clan. So, I'm stuck... please help.

You should wait the end of tournament then you will be able to leave from your clan.

View PostSlackman01, on 12 August 2018 - 04:34 PM, said:

Clan chat is still broken and we haven't had members from outside the clan on our tournament teams. We can't post in clan chat and if we can we can't read it.

How did this get messed up?

Probably, this is the technical trouble. We will check it up. Could you share some screenshots of this trouble that we would know how it looks?

Ten_Bianca_Richy_12 #113 Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1738 battles
  • [TX4J]
Wrong forum sorry

Edited by Ten_Bianca_Richy_12, 13 August 2018 - 03:38 PM.

mightymiddy #114 Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:44 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 17761 battles
  • [TX4J]
I confirm what slack man is saying. As of 2 a.m. eastern time all my general Clan chat was available. Woke up this morning and now all the general Clan chat has disappeared. I filled up the general chat as well as some other members close out of the game and reopened it and all the general chat has disappeared which has been confirmed by several members in the clan. I don't know if this is an issue unique to our clan or has several other clans experience the same issue.  I have confirmed with several other plans that their General chat has not been affected. This was working perfectly fine after update 5.1 and it's very weird that all the sudden the general chat is completely gone. This is very frustrating and annoying to our members can you please get this resolved ASAP! Screenshots are really not needed because the general chat is completely blank that is basically what the screenshot will show.

Slackman01 #115 Posted 13 August 2018 - 03:53 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17155 battles
  • [ACER_]

View PostRexyComandante, on 12 August 2018 - 11:27 PM, said:

This option is available only in quick tournaments with the following icon:

You should wait the end of tournament then you will be able to leave from your clan.

Probably, this is the technical trouble. We will check it up. Could you share some screenshots of this trouble that we would know how it looks?

You ask me for screenshots? It's invisible. A screenshot of the clan chat not working? Picture this...a clan chat with zero messages.

mlacunza #116 Posted 13 August 2018 - 04:09 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 40175 battles
  • [DBLAT]

View PostSlackman01, on 13 August 2018 - 10:53 AM, said:

You ask me for screenshots? It's invisible. A screenshot of the clan chat not working? Picture this...a clan chat with zero messages.

STILL you can take screenshots and upload here...

I have other issue since many updates before, never have the time to report it, Im using Android devices with v. 6 and 7, EVERYTIME I login in game and click INMEDIATELY the chat icon in the main screen, game goto chat screen and freeze, I need to close the game and reopen it, wait for a few seconds and try again... that happens in all my devices (2 Nvidia Shield tablets and LG G4 phone)

Saludos!

Slackman01 #117 Posted Yesterday, 01:26 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17155 battles
  • [ACER_]
Clan chat is still broken.

RexyComandante #118 Posted Today, 07:55 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 0 battles

View PostSlackman01, on 14 August 2018 - 01:26 PM, said:

Clan chat is still broken.

We are exploring this issue. It will take some time.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users