Stories From The Otherside

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Dfranco_df04 #121 Posted 10 December 2018 - 03:53 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 17830 battles
  • [CDIFF]
My brother showed me this, and it got me mad. He was just grinding his M41 Bulldog, and carried his team, but in the end was the last alive against 3, and died. The green JPanther said "wow nub bulldog" just because my brother was the last alive, it meant that he was a "nub coward. After the game, my brother showed me that he did the most damage (in a tier 8 game btw), while the jpanther did the least. My brother checked, and the Jpanther was a 47%er with around 30k battles. A tirade of insults ensued, with my brother eventually challenging the Jp to a 1v1, with the Jp responding "ok nub". Then, my brother chose his bulldog, and the jpanther chose an object 140, and refused to be fair and choose a tier 7. He called my brother a crybaby and a coward when he refused to start the 1v1 until he played fair and chose a tier 7. I just thought it was ironic and stupid that he would call my brother a coward, despite the fact that he was hiding behind a 3 tier advantage, and refused to choose a tier 7.
sample_text

MSGTGlitterGlue #122 Posted 10 December 2018 - 05:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10293 battles
  • [CHEF]

So.... I don’t know how, I dont know why, but...

It was my second day ever of playing this game. Having no clue what tanks were good in any respect whatsoever, I decided to get the Tiger I because it’s an iconic tank and in real life it was very good. So, here I am, in my little Pz. III A, on Black Goldville, and on the enemy team theres a DW2. I’m completeley bewildered by the fact that his entire tank is completely red, (or at least what I could see of it) and so I kept aimlessly pinging away at him with my little 3.7 cm gun. Little 12 year old me was thinking, “Oh my GOD! I need to get that tank!” (Luckily for me, this was the time when the DW2 could be researched from the Pz. III A, not just the Pz. IV A) An this is where it gets good. Don’t ask me how, because I don’t know, but I somehow managed to pull off a 1 VS 3 Kolobanov on Dead Rail in a STOCK DW2 while fighting 2 tanks I don’t remember what they were and (yep, you guessed it) another DW2. Whether or not the enemy DW2 was fully upgraded is unknown. (This was over 2 and 1/2 years ago) 

And this ends the story of how I got my first mastery badge on my second day, and how Dead Rail became my favorite map.

I will never live up to the skill level of my 12 year old self, lol.

MSGTGlitterGlue #123 Posted 10 December 2018 - 06:38 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10293 battles
  • [CHEF]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 11 June 2018 - 10:34 PM, said:

Just had one of "those sort of players".  Playing in a tier 8-9 match and right at the start the Concqueror starts spamming "I am the leader follow me", "you must follow me" etc.  The match its self was nothing significant but looking at the post battle stats, the Conc did a decent amount of damage but mostly from the back of the map.  I messaged the Conc.  Why do you think you are the leader?   He replied "I was top of list at the start" ......

Smh

I replied you do realise the list is just Alphabetically by tier.  Tier 9 a, b, c ... Tier 8 a, b, c ....  have a look at it in your next match.

His response after a while..... "F U"

Looking at his stats yup you guessed it, just the sort of player we love, less than 5k matches and a glorious 43%wr (39% in the Conc).

This ladies and gentlemen is our player base 

I will admit that I thought the same thing for some time, and then proceeded to realize that its just alphabetical while recording for a youtube video. Yep, my stupidity has been posted on youtube and i dont even care lol

MSGTGlitterGlue #124 Posted 10 December 2018 - 07:35 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 10293 battles
  • [CHEF]

Oh, another story popped up from the back of my head. 

Ok, so I was in my BatChat 25t AP on Winter Malinovka, I had had an okay battle so far, nothing very interesting, but I was helping the heavy tanks because the enemy team didnt have any mediums left. I was by the windmill, hiding behind a rock from an E-100, when I saw that the enemy Obj. 263 was approaching me. I knew I was screwed if he got a shot on me, since I was around 600 HP, and with one good HE roll he could easily send me to the garage. However, if I ran away from HIM, then the E-100 would be able to shoot me. The 263 was closing in, I only had a few seconds to make my decision. Banking on the fact that the E-100 would probably not be in sniper mode, and that he would most likely be surprised, I decided to go right in front of the E-100 and hope he would miss. I dropped the hammer and I was yoloing off. The E-100 missed point-blank and hit the rock, and I was free to run away, shooting the E-100 up the butt just to spite him.

Herbie_N124 #125 Posted 11 December 2018 - 08:54 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7834 battles
  • [TS2]

nothing quite like getting hate mail after being the last alive for "blowing the match".   I'll take a critique from someone who scored better than me, but when I'm #2 and the guy who signed out with a 0 has something to say I get a bit salty.  

TO_Dominator #126 Posted Yesterday, 03:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6251 battles
  • [FYRE]
A pair of "unicums" (the kind who believes they are unicums because of a 60%, but only at tier 4) in a tier 6 battle. The take their Hellcats and then camp at the very back of the map, not even in an actual camping position and stay there while the team melts away without the help of 2 players. Remaining greens, including me, die and the 4 Reds who are all very low on HP attack the platoon. Luckily for them, the Reds chose to yolo one by one to their deaths so we won.
Seal clubbers won't understand my WR curve.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users