Stories From The Otherside

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

WipWapJaws #101 Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:58 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 40242 battles
  • [WKD]

Just got a random message from a player.  Telling me I suck and I should play candy crush ,..... blah blah blah.  I responded with "a-ha".   He sent me tirade after tirade to which i just responded to each with a simple "a-ha"   After about the sixth message there was a break for a few minutes...  Then he sent me 

"sorry wrong person"

Tackywheat1 #102 Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:35 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9938 battles
  • [FILOB]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 21 September 2018 - 05:58 AM, said:

Just got a random message from a player.  Telling me I suck and I should play candy crush ,..... blah blah blah.  I responded with "a-ha".   He sent me tirade after tirade to which i just responded to each with a simple "a-ha"   After about the sixth message there was a break for a few minutes...  Then he sent me 

"sorry wrong person"

LOL. I think he clicked on your name instead of the person who he was mad at

ALL CREDIT TO SpartacusDiablo

Stopped playing for ~3 years. Semi-inactive

Member of TRPD

Tackywheat1 #103 Posted 21 September 2018 - 11:36 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9938 battles
  • [FILOB]

View PostNathanronco, on 16 September 2018 - 06:53 PM, said:

Once it was encounter in Vineyards in my T49 and they were down to one last red: Another T49. I'm further away than my teammates and they start to shoot him. I load HEAT knowing that it'll kill and I'll save creds. Maneuver to his butt and fire. And what do I get? A "We didn't penetrate their armor". Not a track not or anything; a BOUNCE. wth!!!!

this happens all the time. Then RNG suddenly loves you and HEAT decides to pen IS-5 driver hatch

Member of TRPD

WipWapJaws #104 Posted 24 September 2018 - 12:42 PM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 40242 battles
  • [WKD]

Had a player in a Ferdy decide it was a great idea to go off on his own where he met a pair of light tanks who CODd him to dust, then proceeded to whine in chat... U are all noobs, u all suck....blah blah blah.   After the match I asked him wthdid he think was going to happen in on his own in a turretless TD and with 1000 odd matches are u sure you should be playing that tank.

His reply...

"I do what the [edited]I like, I am grinding accounts to sell them".

I replied,"Bull Shirt"

His response was to send me the names of two of the accounts we was working on.

My response "Screen shotted and reported,  you are more stupid than I realised"

So sent a ticket (which I dont do very often, tbh)  as it seem the most appropriate course of action

Shellingstar #105 Posted 24 September 2018 - 08:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1083 battles
I was in one of those chill rooms being ran by one of the few hosts around who isn't a jackwagon. In comes a player from FLOOP. The round starts. We're doing what the rooms name implies until the FLOOP guy decides to reinforce the stereotype and shoot my tanks side for no reason with his T110E3. I ask why and he goes "Keep crying". The next and last round he gets his chieftain Mark 6 and tried to take pot shots at me across the map while he and some other guy put on some tinfoil hats and talk about how the game is dying. I look at his profile and the guy is no other than a clan deputy.

TO_Dominator #106 Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5129 battles
  • [FYRE]
In a tier ten match with a fail toon that had a t-44. t-44 does 2k dmg.
Seal clubbers won't understand my WR curve.

Tackywheat1 #107 Posted 25 September 2018 - 11:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9938 battles
  • [FILOB]
top tier. did 3.4k damage in the new wz 120 1 FT (playing on friends acc). next highest damage dealer on team was at 800 damage.... sometimes the teams are just crap.......:izmena:

Member of TRPD

TO_Dominator #108 Posted 26 September 2018 - 12:21 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5129 battles
  • [FYRE]

View PostTackywheat1, on 25 September 2018 - 11:49 PM, said:

top tier. did 3.4k damage in the new wz 120 1 FT (playing on friends acc). next highest damage dealer on team was at 800 damage.... sometimes the teams are just crap.......:izmena:

Sometimes a tank is too op.
Seal clubbers won't understand my WR curve.

MaxxDamage #109 Posted 26 September 2018 - 03:35 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 40326 battles
  • [5TH-D]
After 3 kills and 2k damage I’m down to 400 health in my e50.   e100 ranting at me cause I can’t save him from a grille and fv183 after he backed into a corner.  In the meantime our tier x fail toon combined for 350 damage

aquaman10991 #110 Posted 11 October 2018 - 04:37 PM

Private

• Players
  • 5018 battles
  • [KILO5]

So the other day I was playing the fcm 36 pak 40. And your probably thinking really? Who actually bought that thing? But hey maybe you’ll want one after this story.

So I’m on mines. And I take the hill opposite the one with the tower. And my team and the other team all go to the tower hill. Mmmmmmm so many juicy targets. A big *** medium 3 sits on the corner and lets me single handedly destroy him. And at around 137 dmg (average for me my opinion not actual stat) per shot it’s not that hard. But despite nubs like this our team is worse. In 2 minutes all that’s left is me and a T7 car on 2 kills. And props to this guy for spotting and being and AMAZING TEAM PLAYER. But he got deleted my like 5 tanks at once :/ so it’s me vs 4 tanks. Oof. Then a t46 pulls up the path on the side of the cliff. Boom 200 dmg and dead. Next up, T2 COME ON DOWN! He follows up the hill behind the t46 and for some reason pauses long enough to let my 12 sec reload complete itself. He then reversed off the path (which mind you is still a steep ridge) and tracks himself. So I just kinda sorta maybe peek over the hill and BLamo. Dedified. But during all this the enemy t82 (I think that’s what it was) is capping and there’s still a full health cruiser left. So if your familiar with the fcm you must know that this thing isn’t one to charge an enemy position. With it mostly topping out at 20km mobility isn’t ideal. But with a few seconds of cap left I had to do it to him. CHARGEEEEEEE.......at 20 km........I’m bored. But hey the t82 left the cap because he’s thinking I’m a easy derp kill. He shoots. He dings. He dies. Now the cruiser is somewhere. I drive around the corner of the capping barn to see the cruiser running away with his turret facing me. I stick a shot into his engine which in turn causes him to start brewing up. But he survives with around 13 hp left. He becomes unspotted. About 30 secs later he pops up behind me! And then gets stuck on a rock. Easy kill. 5 kill game in this chubby little td. Fun times.

If there’s nothing faster than light, how’d the dark get there first?—Me

Tanks come in two forms: the dangerous, deadly kind and the "liberating" kind.—Robert Fisk

Join Kilo Five Battalion (KILO5) Today!

Herbie_N124 #111 Posted 14 October 2018 - 12:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7102 battles
  • [TS2]

won a supremacy match in my Bromwell at Canyon, capped 2 bases alone, finished last alive and rolled green over 1000 cap points by running from and AT-8 and KV-2 after the last other green fighting them with me died.  Had 3rd highest team damage. 

post match PM about being a stupid nub camper...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users