• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Godzillacus #161 Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 43350 battles
  • [SAD21]

Reposting here on suggestion of Maverick:

Kind of a new one for me. Started game out rolling down the Heavy lane in the IS7. Could see others moving along visually and on mini map. Action starts and find that myself and one other tank have 5 tanks front lining near us and 2 sniping from the flank, we die a quick and merciful death. Looking around we have 5 in spawn, what happened. Looked back at replay and they all left spawn but then drove back to it! 

Herbie_N124 #162 Posted 16 April 2019 - 07:38 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12936 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostGodzillacus, on 16 April 2019 - 07:21 PM, said:

Reposting here on suggestion of Maverick:

Kind of a new one for me. Started game out rolling down the Heavy lane in the IS7. Could see others moving along visually and on mini map. Action starts and find that myself and one other tank have 5 tanks front lining near us and 2 sniping from the flank, we die a quick and merciful death. Looking around we have 5 in spawn, what happened. Looked back at replay and they all left spawn but then drove back to it! 

I had a T49 follow me (CDC) halfway into the dunes at oasis palms, then turn around and hide in the back corner with a Borsig and didn't fire a shot while I died a 2 vs 1 death.   He then ran to town and died rapidly with the heavies after scoring about 300 dmg.   I said little more than "learn your role T49", then got flamed in chat by both sides (even after the match) for being toxic.   Come to find the Borsig I thought had my back went AFK.   Just for good measure, got called "useless" on the way out by a heavy that fired 1 shot and died.   

love this game.  

It's a game, not a d!ck.   Don't take it so hard.  

FlammeumDraco333 #163 Posted 17 April 2019 - 07:50 AM

18 Y.O. Boomer

• Players
  • 15306 battles
  • [META]

View PostHerbie_N124, on 13 March 2019 - 01:20 PM, said:

That's nice.   But not nearly mean.    I had a post-match PM where he had to bring moms into the conversation.    As soon as I returned the favor he hit me back with the classic "my mom is dead you a-hole" routine.    

I said that explained the foul taste and odor.   got my first ban.  

View PostHerbie_N124, on 15 March 2019 - 12:07 PM, said:

I knew we were cut from the same cloth! 

If things get heated and someone's maternal lineage is brought into it, but allegedly theirs has expired, I like to drop the ol', "Yeah, she died of exhaustion. Good night."

Yes, I'm a terrible person.

View PostSystemrename, on 03 February 2015 - 04:06 PM, said:

Whatever, since people seem content with the plain oleophobic coating and dragging their meaty, calloused workman's thumbs around like proto-lizards sliding up out of the primordial ooze onto dry land, it's just more for me.  I'm happy to float on fiber and run circles around you filthy casuals. Eat my dust, snail thumbs.

Sauce

If þou hæst ane anime līcnesse, þīne opinīoun mēneþ no-þing.

Herbie_N124 #164 Posted 17 April 2019 - 12:28 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12936 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostFlammeumDraco333, on 17 April 2019 - 07:50 AM, said:

If things get heated and someone's maternal lineage is brought into it, but allegedly theirs has expired, I like to drop the ol', "Yeah, she died of exhaustion. Good night."

Yes, I'm a terrible person.

I'm going straight to hell.  I don't even get a handbasket.   

2_of_Hearts #165 Posted 06 May 2019 - 11:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 1867 battles
  • [-TSS-]
I've had several games with the weirdest player ever. You've all likely run into him. He sits in spawn and shoots randomly while driving erratically. It's like something out of the Twilight Zone.

If you check his [edited], you'll see he actually tries in his Löwe. It's so weird. His winrate is low 30s and his wn8 is blacker than Colonel Kurtz.

I know more than a few of you know who I'm talking about.

Herbie_N124 #166 Posted 13 May 2019 - 04:58 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12936 battles
  • [HAHA]
I won a supremacy match at Fort Despair this weekend 1 vs 2, as I was running away in my AMX 13 90 one of those Chinese TD WZ derp-monsters bounced a shot off the rear of my already paper-thin light tank.   

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users