Stories From The Otherside

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

The_real_Tbone #41 Posted 26 April 2018 - 06:36 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1521 battles
  • [GAA]
So I was at Castilla in my DW2, 4 kills and 3 reds still alive when I start thinking about my first Raisinai (sp?) since my teammates are all dead. I'm facing an AMX 40, Matilda, and some tier 3 that I don't recall. They are all major noobs, which is saying a lot since I'm a noob myself. AMX did me a great favor by blocking matilda's shots since tilly was sitting up on a ridge and not moving for a better shot. I take out AMX, use him as cover to one shot the tier 3, and start going after tilly. And shock of all shocks, he comes down the hill in my general direction...bruh is going to man up and brawl. I lost him for a few seconds, but spotted him again just as he goes into the canal, the deep part. And he stays there, doesn't move. He just stayed underwater not even trying to move or get out, until he died. The dude seriously committed suicide just to keep me from a Raisin. I shot at him in the water, but it didn’t appear to do anything to him. I’ve never been so sad with a victory, and a six kill victory at that.

BobboEvans #42 Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

The Society is Real

• Players
  • 40234 battles
Back in the day of +/-2, my SP 1C was shoved (pinned) against a rock by a red T-44 when a green E50 comes flying in to ram/shoot kill the 44.   He pauses and in Global Chat he says...”No one puts Baby in the corner.”

I blushed and followed him around for the rest of the game.  Shucks.

Just say 'NO' to Vanity

outersketcher #43 Posted 26 April 2018 - 07:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12203 battles
  • [COD-R]

I straight-up fell off the bridge on the old Canals map while in my Matilda. She just shrugged off the fall, and I kept fighting from my new position. Good girl.

I've won Three Supremacy battles as the last player on my team.... in my AT8... that's right.. Three battles.. AT8...  yah I'm just as appalled as you are.

And one time in Castilla. I'm up on the hill in a medium I think. But there was a red British TD on the edge of that concrete ridge around the castle.. I charged into his side and just.. puuuuuussshed him over the side to tumble down into the river below. Funny thing was.. HE SURVIVED.. and started crawling out of the water. Had to run down there and finish him. Was cool tho.

But the most recent silliness. Was just yesterday. AT Fort Despair. I was in my stug. And we got flanked by three lights and one medium. I got the medium but was still taken apart. So I was watching. And ..and.. our VK28.1 was parked halfway behind a bush.. shooting at the reds. HIS BUTT totally in view tho.. he kept spinning his turret in confusion as the reds all shot at him.. he pulled forward a little more into the bush..but . naw man.. his butt was hanging out there in the open.. I tried to tell him.. "DUDE! YOUR BUTTS hanging out!" But got no response.. maybe he had chat off? Anyway.. I just watched.. my jaw dropped, appalled.. till he was destroyed. 

Edited by outersketcher, 26 April 2018 - 07:44 PM.

Looking into the eyes of an infant is like staring into the heart of a star... Pure. And blazing.

Also.. it's never a pleasant experience to bite into a SlimJim, and discover a toenail. 

huhh.. there's another one.. 

MarBearCat #44 Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:00 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21903 battles
  • [SDWA]

View PostThe_real_Tbone, on 26 April 2018 - 01:36 PM, said:

So I was at Castilla in my DW2, 4 kills and 3 reds still alive when I start thinking about my first Raisinai (sp?) since my teammates are all dead. I'm facing an AMX 40, Matilda, and some tier 3 that I don't recall. They are all major noobs, which is saying a lot since I'm a noob myself. AMX did me a great favor by blocking matilda's shots since tilly was sitting up on a ridge and not moving for a better shot. I take out AMX, use him as cover to one shot the tier 3, and start going after tilly. And shock of all shocks, he comes down the hill in my general direction...bruh is going to man up and brawl. I lost him for a few seconds, but spotted him again just as he goes into the canal, the deep part. And he stays there, doesn't move. He just stayed underwater not even trying to move or get out, until he died. The dude seriously committed suicide just to keep me from a Raisin. I shot at him in the water, but it didn’t appear to do anything to him. I’ve never been so sad with a victory, and a six kill victory at that.

That's some low class chit there. 

MarBearCat #45 Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:06 PM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 21903 battles
  • [SDWA]

This is hilarious. Back near the start of my Blitz career, I couldn't drive the Ms Piggy for nuttin'.

This is what happens to a Red that happens to drive into the Hetzer's "Hog Waller" aka Pig Pen.

outersketcher #46 Posted 26 April 2018 - 09:22 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12203 battles
  • [COD-R]

Ohh... dear... lordy... it was difficult to watch you struggle with driving that hetzer.. hahah. I kept wanting to scream "get out da drivers seat! lemme drive!"

clearly, you got better.

A TOAST to us bridge faller offers!

Looking into the eyes of an infant is like staring into the heart of a star... Pure. And blazing.

Also.. it's never a pleasant experience to bite into a SlimJim, and discover a toenail. 

huhh.. there's another one.. 

Shellingstar #47 Posted 27 April 2018 - 04:24 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1083 battles

View Postoutersketcher, on 26 April 2018 - 09:22 PM, said:

Ohh... dear... lordy... it was difficult to watch you struggle with driving that hetzer.. hahah. I kept wanting to scream "get out da drivers seat! lemme drive!"

clearly, you got better.

A TOAST to us bridge faller offers!

Does it count if I was pushed off once in my ue by a GREEN covananter?

Edited by Shellingstar, 27 April 2018 - 04:25 PM.

fangs58 #48 Posted 27 April 2018 - 09:30 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23302 battles
  • [WHC]
I have driven off of the cliff edge in Castilla a few times. It's a long fall to the water. Both were in sniper mode. Now I make sure that I am out of snipe mode when I move along the edge. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

trogvision #49 Posted 30 April 2018 - 12:25 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12896 battles
  • [ATO]

View Postfangs58, on 14 April 2018 - 01:04 AM, said:

There is a player that exist with 12,637 battles in the T-18. OMG this is a fascinating side of blitzstars that I have never explored.:popcorn:

And that kids, is how you exceed to a label beyond "Super Unicum".
Nobody likes AFK'ers.

fangs58 #50 Posted 30 April 2018 - 02:55 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23302 battles
  • [WHC]

View Posttrogvision, on 30 April 2018 - 12:25 AM, said:

And that kids, is how you exceed to a label beyond "Super Unicum".

Not even just Unicum that is the most amazing thing. I like the thank but not that much. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

Tachyon84 #51 Posted 01 May 2018 - 04:13 AM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 21603 battles
  • [1UPS]
This qualifies I think and I am a big noob still.  I pick the St Email and hit battle.  Oh no, I think when I see Dynasty Pearl pop up for a supremacy game.  The only good location for me is the hilly area at Cap C.  Alright, deal with it I think so I hit the button telling the team I'm going to C.  Couple respond back affirmitive.  I head out not hitting the engine boost cuz I figure if reds go there I can support the team in back.  BUT I see 3 or 4 greens peel off to A or B.  Ok.  Deal with it I think.  I see the cap and a red lights up at B.  Where are the rest?  I head to the bush nearest me loving the hill I'm on.  Green light caps C.   I head to next bush furthest away from B.  More reds light up at B and,A.  They cap A but team got B.  Greens with me at C speed away as I was trying to get a shot straight over C into B.  No shot.  I move forward zoomed in AND land on my face.  Gun pointing into ground, my [edited] in the air as I hung over the edge into C cap.  Oh wth!!! How humiliating.  Time runs down from 6 down to less than 2 minutes as I jiggle and jaggle.  I'm watching the battle count down 4 vs 4..ok, i think as I watch the dotted arrow of my movement worm side to side back and forth.  3 vs 4.  Crap! I scream in my head when I realize I'm the third.  Aaahhh, can't get off!.   2 vs 3.  Keep calm.  Did I move sideways?!? Yes!  Keep squirming!  Can't see timer  I only see 1 vs 3 as I i finally hit the ground leveled.  wth!  I move forward towards B when I realize I'm alone and I've done no dmg.  My team died while I noobed it.  And I'm in an Emil.  Oh, man.  3 red silhouettes move towards me.  Screw it, I think I can hit at least once.  A green team mate chats, "just stay alive". What?, I think.  I'm in an Emil.  A T150 and a STRV 74A2 head straight at me, head on.  Tiger is way on my left not showing yet as the 150 goes high.  I plug him as I back up.  The STRV hits me.  Damn.  I back up swerving left behind the channel wall.  150 backed up as I punch adrenaline and then a shell into the STRV.  He thinks twice also.  I'm watching the red arrow get bigger on my left as the tiger moves in.  150 gets bold again and goes high once more.  I punch him again as the Tiger and STRV both hit me.  I'm done.  I look at the counter and it reads 1000 points. Oh, man.  I'm done for the day.  

Herbie_N124 #52 Posted 01 May 2018 - 06:26 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6975 battles
  • [TS2]

LOL I love and hate supremacy for the same reason.   Few things worse than beating red to a 1-survivor pulp then realizing they're at 925 on the clock.   I almost feel guilty when I'm the one dodging bullets while green's clicks past 995, but the strategy is sometimes fun.  

Grinding my German medium VK something-or-other tier VII thing towards the Indien Pz.   Been a weird ride.  Fought a tier VII / VIII match last night, Black Goldville.   Ran into all 7 reds at their spawn.  They literally never moved, and annihilated us in about 60 seconds.  

I've come to accept that the instant way to become an expert is to die first.   You can then spend the rest of the game telling your team everything their doing wrong, after you've rocketed your LTTB into 7 reds.   If you die in a flaming 14-second YOLO, you haven't earned the right to spam "nub team". 

I had a Tiger (P) about 50 yds in front of me last night, shooting him with the upgraded gun in the side of his turret while he tunneled on someone else.  1st shot, nothing.  2nd shot, he's still at full health, and no, it's not red where I'm shooting.   3rd shot APCR, Tiger (P) still at full health.   4 shots, 0 damage.   

Edited by Herbie_N124, 03 May 2018 - 03:50 PM.

xXZachAttackXx_EOG #53 Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 20592 battles
  • [RM]
Had a very strange chat convo with a neo Nazi type guy once. Could tell he wasn't yanking my chain by how much random philosophy and [edited] up politics he brought up. Wasn't mean about it though. Almost like he was trying to convert me. 

I'm good at this game I promise

LOL_GET_REKT123 #54 Posted 10 May 2018 - 11:18 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3198 battles
  • [PZC_X]
I bounced three shots in an SP I C in a single match...

Slowly...denoobing...

44% 45% 46% 47% 48% 49% Next up: 50%

k9PtnKz.gif

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? -Charles de Gaulle

If at first it doesn't succeed, try again. If it still doesn't work, stop trying. It's stupid. -LOL_GET_REKT123

Herbie_N124 #55 Posted 16 May 2018 - 08:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6975 battles
  • [TS2]

Falls Creek in the T-44 the other day, Supremacy.   The whole team goes to the rocks, I go to the buildings alone and cap A.   I circle behind the brawling lines, take out an AT-15 from behind, then move into the rear of the reds and start shooting everything that moves as fast as I can reload.   Reds are dying, we're winning.   Chat starts blowing up "Report T-44".   "Thumbs down T-44".   We won, I had top damage.   I PM post-game, "report T-44 for what?"   No response. 

wat in the actual fcuk. 

Dfranco_df04 #56 Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:05 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 16051 battles
  • [CDIFF]
I was on Port Bay in a KV2 platoon for lulz with my brother. An IS comes around the corner and hits me. I splashed him somehow for only around 260 damage (this was a bit back, I may have hit the tracks). Then I was reloading, and for some reason, he decided to ignore me, despite me being an easy kill for him. He proceeded to shoot another one of my teammates, then I reloaded. I aimed at his turret, let the reticle shrink, and...boom! I penned him through the cupola of his IS with HE at around 60 meters away, for around 970 HP, killing him with that shot. It was glorious! Stalin guided my shell extra carefully that time lol

Edited by Dfranco_df04, 19 May 2018 - 06:06 PM.

sample_text

therealrattler #57 Posted 19 May 2018 - 08:20 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 7658 battles
  • [ADEPT]
Was in my 251 playing on falls Creek in a ratings vattle. After crushing their meds,  I rushed to help the heavies. I looked up for a quick second and realized I was less 5 meters from a building. I turned hard but drifted INTO the obstacle. I was trapped for the maich but still got the dub (:

___ez_e___ #58 Posted 22 May 2018 - 09:53 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 58150 battles
  • [GORT]

This one is always so funny and embarrassing.   You might of hear this story from me before. 

I used to think that Black Prince was a player’s name.  

So for for a while there, I was like...

”good to see you again black prince”

“wow what a coincidence we are in the same mm again”

“hey black prince”

“that was a great game you had last time, black prince”

Then I realized it’s a name of a tank.  

The other players probably thought I was some nut.  

Doh!!!

Edited by ___ez_e___, 22 May 2018 - 09:55 PM.

Herbie_N124 #59 Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:06 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 6975 battles
  • [TS2]

last night, I became someone else's "Story From the Other Side".    Driving my Panther at Canal.   When the shooting starts, it's like no one sees me.    I'm landing hits at will as fast as I can reload, no one is even looking my way.  It's like fish in a barrel and I'm all wound up.

The battle is going well and I mentally check off an easy "W" for green.   As I get in position for another shot I realize we're suddenly 3 green vs 4 red, then suddenly 2 greens disappear.    

A 1-hit TD charges me right behind a 1/2-health Tiger P.   I dispatch the TD and then ....I YOLOcharge the TIger, I get the dumb-thumbs, instead of completing a COD I hang up on the side of a hill and get killed like the nub moron I am.  

....then I notice the chat.    "RUN AND LIVE".   What?     

I got so wound up in the fight I FORGOT IT WAS SUPREMACY.    We were at 900-ish vs red's ~400.   *sigh*   

NoobieDude #60 Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:44 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3014 battles
  • [CYRUS]

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 13 April 2018 - 10:15 AM, said:

They can't beat the classic "no u" though.

+1

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 13 April 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

I remember a couple weeks ago I met a salty boi and hit him with a "no u" and he went ballistic in PMs. A solid 15 lines of pure rage.

+1

View PostRuby_Rose_, on 13 April 2018 - 12:55 PM, said:

100% Works

i use this myself alot. "No U!" is so insanely Triggering. ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users