• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #61 Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

Its All about misdirected shame

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

75th_Division_Commander #62 Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:33 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6755 battles
  • [M_L_G]
I manage to hold a tier 6 enemy team in my T1 Heavy while the rest of my team chased down an enemy leopard:teethhappy:

Fav tanks: KV 1S, Cromwell, KV 1, AT 2, SU85B, SU 100Y, SU 152, Panther/M10, E 25, Kuro Mori Mine, Hetzer, T6 Dracula, Helsing HO, Maus, Angry Connor, LTTB, AMX 12T, AMX ELC bis

Hated tanks: Matilda, T150, pzjager 1, PZ IV Anko, Vindicator UM, Churchill 1, SU 85, SU 100, MT 25

WipWapJaws #63 Posted 12 June 2018 - 03:34 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 38559 battles
  • [WKD]

Just had one of "those sort of players".  Playing in a tier 8-9 match and right at the start the Concqueror starts spamming "I am the leader follow me", "you must follow me" etc.  The match its self was nothing significant but looking at the post battle stats, the Conc did a decent amount of damage but mostly from the back of the map.  I messaged the Conc.  Why do you think you are the leader?   He replied "I was top of list at the start" ......

Smh

I replied you do realise the list is just Alphabetically by tier.  Tier 9 a, b, c ... Tier 8 a, b, c ....  have a look at it in your next match.

His response after a while..... "F U"

Looking at his stats yup you guessed it, just the sort of player we love, less than 5k matches and a glorious 43%wr (39% in the Conc).

This ladies and gentlemen is our player base 

Shellingstar #64 Posted 13 June 2018 - 08:59 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1083 battles
Earlier today in one of those glitch rooms a posse of Turkish people driving Russian tds showed up and round after round killed everyone not in their collective.

Edited by Shellingstar, 14 June 2018 - 05:25 PM.

Tackywheat1 #65 Posted 24 June 2018 - 10:19 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8808 battles
  • [FILOB]
It's odd how after my second break from the game... when I come back I start meeting lots of forumers in game....

ALL CREDIT TO SpartacusDiablo

Stopped playing for ~3 years. Semi-inactive

Member of TRPD

Herbie_N124 #66 Posted 26 June 2018 - 05:13 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6456 battles
  • [TS2]

I finish a match at Oasis Palms in my VK 30.01 P last night, topped the team at 1800 damage but we lost.  A KV-2 who landed 2 shots and died is still telling me how much I suck via PM.    At 79 battles I'm at 2,700 WN8 in the thing. 

All this technology yet you still can't punch someone through a mobile device?     

raellgunawesum #67 Posted 08 July 2018 - 08:48 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9848 battles
  • [_GG_]
Once I was playing on Falls Creek in the KV-4 and I was at the bridge where the heavies usually brawl, and the gap between the  two sides of the bridge? An RU came at me and I trapped him inside, so it was just him backing up and me rolling slowly forward, and he kept pinging off of my armor. If you are having trouble picturing this, think of a trash compactor, and that's exactly what it looked like. I squished him against the edge of the map for 800+dmg

Signed:

---Rael

raellgunawesum #68 Posted 08 July 2018 - 09:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 9848 battles
  • [_GG_]
Once I was in a Panther 2 and I was firing as fast I as I could. We ended up losing, but I got a Mastery Badge , so it was worth it :)

Signed:

---Rael

subject_Zd #69 Posted 09 July 2018 - 04:08 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 5981 battles
  • [-BA-]

I had a game, that quite frankly, still confuses me.  2 days ago I bought an E100, my first tier 10 tank.  So of course as someone who has no experience with these machines, I play cautious.  That, and I only have the 128mm gun.

The Map is desert sands, the mode is supremacy, and as usual the nigh omnipresent death star is on both teams.  So everyone drives to base C, including our Death Star.  I didn't really care until he drove into base C, completely exposes himself to the enemy E100 and Death Star, shoots, misses, then gets hit by said enemy Death Star, and looses 1,000 hp, all the while spamming "Attack!" in chat.  After that moment of idiocy he pulls back out of the base, and I drive in, using the building as cover.  I know I can't peek-a-boom, and admittedly have no idea what to do.

After our Death Star reloads he spams attack again, and I peek out to see the enemy well positioned.  So I try to reverse, but find I can't.  That fool is pushing me, yelling attack!  So he forces me out in the open, side exposed, and I end up losing 2,000 hp after like 2 or 3 hits.  He then lets me reverse with like 300 left.  He drives out again like an idiot and dies, while in chat I say one word.  "Why".  He then replies, "U ***" (It was censored, but I think we all know what he said).

Edited by subject_Zd, 09 July 2018 - 04:09 PM.

Shellingstar #70 Posted 10 July 2018 - 01:32 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1083 battles

View Postsubject_Zd, on 09 July 2018 - 04:08 PM, said:

I had a game, that quite frankly, still confuses me.  2 days ago I bought an E100, my first tier 10 tank.  So of course as someone who has no experience with these machines, I play cautious.  That, and I only have the 128mm gun.

The Map is desert sands, the mode is supremacy, and as usual the nigh omnipresent death star is on both teams.  So everyone drives to base C, including our Death Star.  I didn't really care until he drove into base C, completely exposes himself to the enemy E100 and Death Star, shoots, misses, then gets hit by said enemy Death Star, and looses 1,000 hp, all the while spamming "Attack!" in chat.  After that moment of idiocy he pulls back out of the base, and I drive in, using the building as cover.  I know I can't peek-a-boom, and admittedly have no idea what to do.

After our Death Star reloads he spams attack again, and I peek out to see the enemy well positioned.  So I try to reverse, but find I can't.  That fool is pushing me, yelling attack!  So he forces me out in the open, side exposed, and I end up losing 2,000 hp after like 2 or 3 hits.  He then lets me reverse with like 300 left.  He drives out again like an idiot and dies, while in chat I say one word.  "Why".  He then replies, "U ***" (It was censored, but I think we all know what he said).

One problem though. How does a 183 push something that weighs twice as much as it and has 400 more horsepower?

Herbie_N124 #71 Posted 12 July 2018 - 03:26 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6456 battles
  • [TS2]

Took off towards C on dead rail last night in the Bromwell.   LTTB cuts in front of me at an angle, before I can react I clip his back corner and he spins out.   LTTB gets on my case, spams "wthCROM?!" rage, even blocks me out at one point and cost me some HP.   

Reds were all over and I can't fight and chat at the same time.   I wait until after the battle, gonna PM this guy, "hey, sorry 'bout that.  Don't know if one of us is lagging or what but you cut in front of me when we hit...etc."  

So I click on his name, guy as almost 5,000 battles, 38% WR, 294 average  damage.   

Even as a 40%er myself, I'm beginning to understand the 40%er hate a bit more each match.  

zulton55 #72 Posted 12 July 2018 - 07:13 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7862 battles
  • [_PNW_]

View PostHerbie_N124, on 12 July 2018 - 03:26 PM, said:

Took off towards C on dead rail last night in the Bromwell.   LTTB cuts in front of me at an angle, before I can react I clip his back corner and he spins out.   LTTB gets on my case, spams "wthCROM?!" rage, even blocks me out at one point and cost me some HP.   

Reds were all over and I can't fight and chat at the same time.   I wait until after the battle, gonna PM this guy, "hey, sorry 'bout that.  Don't know if one of us is lagging or what but you cut in front of me when we hit...etc."  

So I click on his name, guy as almost 5,000 battles, 38% WR, 294 average  damage.   

Even as a 40%er myself, I'm beginning to understand the 40%er hate a bit more each match.  

The difference is that you are getting much better and can see that.  Great improvement.

Herbie_N124 #73 Posted 13 July 2018 - 04:04 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6456 battles
  • [TS2]

View Postzulton55, on 12 July 2018 - 07:13 PM, said:

The difference is that you are getting much better and can see that.  Great improvement.

the check is in the mail ;)   thx m8

Tackywheat1 #74 Posted 17 July 2018 - 08:00 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8808 battles
  • [FILOB]
Castellia... T-34-1 with a vk28 teammate..... 2v6 and won all because of that little hill that separates the center hill and one of the team spawns. Literally camped up there and farmed damage

Member of TRPD

Herbie_N124 #75 Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:56 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6456 battles
  • [TS2]
Had to calm a post-match discussion after giving someone a 07, he thought I was being cocky and that I meant the match was like 0 vs. 7 since we won. 

cheasesteak #76 Posted 20 July 2018 - 08:06 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18183 battles
  • [COD-R]

Red Type 62 sends global:

"lets not kill"

"meet in middle"

"I don't kill, I'm Canadian"

And green responds with multiple OKs.  Type clown shows up on top of a dune and sits for a bit (I couldn't get a shot).  Green team relieves him of about 70% of his hit points before he decides to stop giving peace a chance. 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

Tackywheat1 #77 Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8808 battles
  • [FILOB]

View Postcheasesteak, on 20 July 2018 - 02:06 PM, said:

Red Type 62 sends global:

"lets not kill"

"meet in middle"

"I don't kill, I'm Canadian"

And green responds with multiple OKs.  Type clown shows up on top of a dune and sits for a bit (I couldn't get a shot).  Green team relieves him of about 70% of his hit points before he decides to stop giving peace a chance. 

*relieving HP is not killing* :D

also I blindshot ammoracked an SU-152 who was never spotted...

#blindshotcommontdcampingplaces

Member of TRPD

Herbie_N124 #78 Posted 24 July 2018 - 03:21 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 6456 battles
  • [TS2]

I came over a ridge too fast at port bay by the bridge and all 7 reds lit up.  I got smoked immediately.  

Got a "verified complaint" for inactivity in battle, two thumbs down.   I was FRICKEN DEAD, not afk, ffs people.  

TigerthtCat #79 Posted 25 July 2018 - 02:44 PM

Private

• Players
  • 9462 battles
  • [NUTTS]
One time in something like a 2v3 I'm in my T-54 Lightweight zooming along in the north spawn in canals, I turn to go over the bridge and skid one way desperate to control I turn the other way and go over the edge as I'm turning back south. I fall off and teammate loses.

Edited by TigerthtCat, 25 July 2018 - 02:45 PM.

TonnerreCadien #80 Posted 30 July 2018 - 08:03 PM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 41434 battles
  • [HAHA]

This is not really an in-game story, but a post-game one, and I wish I had saved a screenshot, but the fella involved must have blocked me, because the conversation disappeared. So anyway, earlier today at Middleburg green calls hill (multiple players, including me) - all of us go there except this one Hetzer - I'm calling him out - "ALL means you too, Hetz!" - he ignores me, goes town alone, gets obliterated, does zero damage, and yet green wins with six players still alive. I look at his stats. Only 160 battles, WR ca. 40%. So I send him a message - "You're new - one thing you never want to do is go off by yourself. Do you have chat enabled? Because multiple players called for the team to go hill; you should have gone with us!"

Response - "stfu. I play the way I want to play."

Okay then.

I send him another message "Well, if you don't prefer winning to losing, then suit yourself, but this is a team game, and you're handicapping your team. These are real people you're messing over; you're not playing against and with bots."

So then I get a long, detailed, and angry diatribe - full of asterisks. I think he questioned my parentage, my sexual orientation, who knows what else. He's coming over from PC; he knows what he's doing, yada, yada, yada.

My response, because at this point, I'm having fun with him - "I'm going to start calling you Mr. Dunning-Kruger, and in fact, I think your first name should be Asterix. Asterix Dunning-Kruger. It has a nice Hollywood ring to it, don't you think?"

Then all evidence of the conversation disappeared, so I do believe that's when he blocked me.

b1ziZ22.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users