• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

cheasesteak #81 Posted 01 August 2018 - 10:02 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 20469 battles
  • [COD-R]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 30 July 2018 - 08:03 PM, said:

This is not really an in-game story, but a post-game one, and I wish I had saved a screenshot, but the fella involved must have blocked me, because the conversation disappeared. So anyway, earlier today at Middleburg green calls hill (multiple players, including me) - all of us go

My response, because at this point, I'm having fun with him - "I'm going to start calling you Mr. Dunning-Kruger, and in fact, I think your first name should be Asterix. Asterix Dunning-Kruger. It has a nice Hollywood ring to it, don't you think?"

If I ever decide to change my user name, you just found me my new one. 

... and Epstein didn’t kill himself

WipWapJaws #82 Posted 04 August 2018 - 09:45 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 46614 battles
  • [WKD]

Its been one of those kind of days the most :facepalm: . 

Here is the scene a Copperfield supremacy match we have two caps and are up 3 v1, I did earlier to a ammo rack from across the map (no idea where it came from).  Our three are a mixture of Tier 6 mids and lights at two thirds health or there abouts.  The sole red left is a tier 6 AMX on half health.  They are all around C cap which is red.  Green are up to 900 points to 850 odd.  The Red AMX clips out a Easy 8 and heads to Cap B which he does because our greens sit behind the hill right next to C cap not wanting to get shot.  They wait for him to finish capping and then the Green AMX moves right past the the red C cap and gets clipped out.  The Red AMX runs.  Our last tank in a Jumbo Drives right past C cap with the counter close.  All he has to is either Cap C or not die and we win, so he drives in to the open, side on to where the red was last seen and gets clipped out. Red wins 1000 to 995   ..........

Herbie_N124 #83 Posted 08 August 2018 - 02:03 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12999 battles
  • [HAHA]

View PostWipWapJaws, on 04 August 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

Its been one of those kind of days the most :facepalm: . 

Here is the scene a Copperfield supremacy match we have two caps and are up 3 v1, I did earlier to a ammo rack from across the map (no idea where it came from).  Our three are a mixture of Tier 6 mids and lights at two thirds health or there abouts.  The sole red left is a tier 6 AMX on half health.  They are all around C cap which is red.  Green are up to 900 points to 850 odd.  The Red AMX clips out a Easy 8 and heads to Cap B which he does because our greens sit behind the hill right next to C cap not wanting to get shot.  They wait for him to finish capping and then the Green AMX moves right past the the red C cap and gets clipped out.  The Red AMX runs.  Our last tank in a Jumbo Drives right past C cap with the counter close.  All he has to is either Cap C or not die and we win, so he drives in to the open, side on to where the red was last seen and gets clipped out. Red wins 1000 to 995   ..........

If I had a nickel...

It's a game, not a d!ck.   Don't take it so hard.  

WipWapJaws #84 Posted 09 August 2018 - 02:43 PM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 46614 battles
  • [WKD]

Before I spin my tail of woe, let me preface two points.

One, my ipads screens colours are messed up and two its late here and Im tired.

So I am running in a toon of heavis on the Inca Temple map.  Its supremacy  and we are a heavy...heavy team, and we head off to A cap.  The reds start to cap C.   Just as we come out near the red spawn we start to see red targets popping up heading for B.  We have good positioning and we start to whittle away three of them.  I them notice a red IS6 pass by me heading for B cap I pull in behind me and hit him in the rear....nothing.   I hit him again, again nothing, no ricochet noise or voice telling me that my shot had passed right through. He hasnt noticed me as he is shooting a target in front, I pump six more shots into him wth no damage and I am wondering what the hell is going on.  I know we get ghost shells and I can run ping into the 350s but I have never seen anything like this before.  As I am wondering if there is something wrong with my internet a low health SP pokes out, I fire and boom! I ammo rack him.  Im even more confused now I get a few more shots in before we all go down for the loss.  After the match I am chatting to my toon mate.  "That was a weird game" I typed.  "Did you see that wierd IS6?"....  After a few moments he replied "I was the IS6, I wondered wthyou were doing behind me shooting at my tank"

:facepalm:

Player_39363936 #85 Posted 12 August 2018 - 02:01 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 69963 battles
  • [EWENS]

I think I may have just faced off against the worst red team in the history of blitz.

kv1  1k battles    42.08%

jgpziv  1k       45.79%

mt25    6k      45.78%

su100y  2k    44.70%

kv2    8k       43.28%

vk28   3k      44.93%

ks1s   3k      43.75%

Icefang50 #86 Posted 15 August 2018 - 01:43 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34640 battles
  • [-MAX-]
Last night struggle for wins, I decide to Jackson. Yamato’s harbor, we go to the field to find nothing. We hold, our light and med hide in the back but eventually red comes through or spawn and isolates our spawn sniping KV-2. He dies, but serves his purpose. We eventually win though our med and light never spot anyone and I had to race to cap to finish a very nice win. After match I notice our med was tooned with the KV-2 and instead of going to help him, he stayed in the farthest corner of the map. I ask the KV-2 (53%wr) why he was playing with the med (47%wr) when he didn’t come help him. His answer was because he is my brother.  Made me laugh. 

Herbie_N124 #87 Posted 21 August 2018 - 04:21 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12999 battles
  • [HAHA]

Black Goldville, driving Lowe.   Team has two heavies and the rest are med/lights.    I go towards caves in my Lowe with the rest of the team.  Green IS-Hole goes town.   By the time I get to the ridge, all 7 reds light up in town.   I have many good shots and start taking them.   Green IS-Hole face charges and dies after firing 5 shots, 1600 damage.   After each green individually charges town and gets killed, red zeroes in on me and I cash out at 3,600 damage.  

Receive post-game rage about not playing the role of a heavy and single-handedly f**king up the team dynamic.   I'm normally a medium guy.   Going town with IS-hole just seemed wrong in that scenario.    Thoughts?  

Rager had 36,000 games, 50.7%.  

hawk85592 #88 Posted 23 August 2018 - 12:25 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 1961 battles

View PostHerbie_N124, on 21 August 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

Receive post-game rage about not playing the role of a heavy and single-handedly f**king up the team dynamic.   I'm normally a medium guy.   Going town with IS-hole just seemed wrong in that scenario.    Thoughts?  

I'm a n00b.  Like, total n00b.  I very much suck at this game, and catch myself doing really stupid things (usually just after somebody on red team catches me doing it).

I have already learned, in my sub-2000 battles, that neither winrate nor battle count prevents someone from being a) a window-licking imbecile, and b) a raging, honking jack-[edited].  Those two also seem to come together an awful lot.

Edited by hawk85592, 23 August 2018 - 03:15 PM.

"I like bumping fenders and putting my big gun in peoples faces." -- Adderall

zulton55 #89 Posted 23 August 2018 - 03:47 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 17000 battles
  • [ZLTN]

View PostHerbie_N124, on 21 August 2018 - 04:21 PM, said:

Black Goldville, driving Lowe.   Team has two heavies and the rest are med/lights.    I go towards caves in my Lowe with the rest of the team.  Green IS-Hole goes town.   By the time I get to the ridge, all 7 reds light up in town.   I have many good shots and start taking them.   Green IS-Hole face charges and dies after firing 5 shots, 1600 damage.   After each green individually charges town and gets killed, red zeroes in on me and I cash out at 3,600 damage.  

You chose correctly.  Town s**ks.  At that point, setup to farm as much damage as possible.

Tackywheat1 #90 Posted 25 August 2018 - 04:27 PM

the one and only ELC

• Players
  • 11809 battles
so I was driving to position in my IS-5 and a red IS-5 appears.. without bothering to aim, I snapshot the drivers hatch.... similar thing happened later but that time I hit a cupola :D

ALL CREDIT TO SpartacusDiablo

Don't play the game anymore. If you see me online, it is most likely someone else playing.

Member of TRPD TRPD is dead

Tackywheat1 #91 Posted 29 August 2018 - 10:21 PM

the one and only ELC

• Players
  • 11809 battles
I bounced 8 shots off of the IS's flat side armor in my bulldog.. the tier 7 IS.......
EDIT: 8 shots in a row

Edited by Tackywheat1, 29 August 2018 - 10:22 PM.

Don't play the game anymore. If you see me online, it is most likely someone else playing.

Reeperdude #92 Posted 31 August 2018 - 03:50 AM

Private

• Players
  • 5 battles

Hey is anyone else out their feeling used here?  this is a great game, but when they start charging $75-99 for tanks and then you can not even get a response from them, I start to wonder.  I might be in deep, but I think it is time to get out and find another medium for my time and money.  Just curious if anyone else out there is feeling use and let down here, share some stories please.

Shellingstar #93 Posted 31 August 2018 - 12:41 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1085 battles

View PostReeperdude, on 31 August 2018 - 03:50 AM, said:

Hey is anyone else out their feeling used here?  this is a great game, but when they start charging $75-99 for tanks and then you can not even get a response from them, I start to wonder.  I might be in deep, but I think it is time to get out and find another medium for my time and money.  Just curious if anyone else out there is feeling use and let down here, share some stories please.

Don't think this is the thread you're looking for.

WipWapJaws #94 Posted 03 September 2018 - 01:42 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 46614 battles
  • [WKD]

View PostReeperdude, on 31 August 2018 - 01:50 PM, said:

I think you might be lost.....

Tackywheat1 #95 Posted 04 September 2018 - 01:34 AM

the one and only ELC

• Players
  • 11809 battles
I snapshot ammo racked a tiger one in my bulldog.......

Herbie_N124 #96 Posted 04 September 2018 - 07:43 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12999 battles
  • [HAHA]

got into a side-by-side peek n boom with a Panther at Canyon near B, at the little ridge where gun depression rules.   We took turns popping up and shooting, annihilated red for an easy win.   I thought I dun gud.   

Got a post game PM about being so terrible I don't belong in tier VI.   ?

Gojira5475 #97 Posted 05 September 2018 - 02:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 40750 battles
Playing the port map...I saw an SU-152 do a full goddamn map,from green spawn to bloody red spawn,flank...which he got done doing when there was three of us left,he DID kill an IS-3 but got stomped flat by the remaining reds :facepalm:

WipWapJaws #98 Posted 07 September 2018 - 08:01 AM

Clanless Scrub

• Players
  • 46614 battles
  • [WKD]

Battling against a BP the other day (I was driving the RU).  The way he was driving it (and a quick look at his profile afterwards showed my suspicion to be correct) looked like he just got it and was freshly out of his honeymoon period and was used to bouncing everything under the sun.  I pegged him on a cnr and just autotracked him in to nothing..

I then typed in chat "Goodnight sweet Prince"

His reply .... F U ... and I hate Taylor Swift...

Nathanronco #99 Posted 17 September 2018 - 12:53 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8824 battles
  • [BOMV]
Once it was encounter in Vineyards in my T49 and they were down to one last red: Another T49. I'm further away than my teammates and they start to shoot him. I load HEAT knowing that it'll kill and I'll save creds. Maneuver to his butt and fire. And what do I get? A "We didn't penetrate their armor". Not a track not or anything; a BOUNCE. wth!!!!
" If you miss shots in your KV-2, it's because you haven't sent enough peasants to Gulag. " Joseph Stalin, 1944 Russia

TO_Dominator #100 Posted 18 September 2018 - 03:29 PM

Divine Punishment

• Players
  • 10722 battles
  • [SASK2]

View PostNathanronco, on 17 September 2018 - 12:53 AM, said:

Once it was encounter in Vineyards in my T49 and they were down to one last red: Another T49. I'm further away than my teammates and they start to shoot him. I load HEAT knowing that it'll kill and I'll save creds. Maneuver to his butt and fire. And what do I get? A "We didn't penetrate their armor". Not a track not or anything; a BOUNCE. wth!!!!

Well RNG exists to ruin the game

"Blitz" can't exist within a world of TDs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users