Near death experiences

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Poll: Poll Title (8 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 5 battles in order to participate this poll.

Was it wrong me to steal the peppermint?

1. Yes, stealing = you gonna choke . (1 vote [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. No, YOLO. (7 votes [87.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

Vote Hide poll

HumanCoookie #1 Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:12 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 14802 battles
  • [RAZ0R]

When I was 7 or 8 years old I was playing some video games on the family desktop computer. I saw my brother’s peppermint candy hidden behind the door of a Lego police station and decided to steal it and eat it. Well, I happened to swallow it. It become lodged in my throat and I ran downstairs and did the universal choking sign by holding my neck with with hands. Neither my mother or my brother knew the heimlich maneuver so I stood on the stairs slowly suffocating while they tried in their best efforts to stop myself from choking to death. Miraculously, I managed to swallow it fully. I didn’t understand what happened and thought it managed to move in such a way in my throat to allow air to pass thanks to my young brain. My neighbor then was (and still is) a nurse and told me to eat bread. The feeling of suffocating is indescribable with the building up of pressure in the chest from air trapped inside the body without anyway of leaving. Anyway, for the next few years I believed that my Adam’s apple was the peppermint still lodged in my throat. 

I’m curious to hear near death experiences by others. Share if you like.

Good players forget the names of tanks and maps.

Also, was in [PRAMO] for ~2 hrs and platooned with Mike!

Ericmopar #2 Posted 16 April 2018 - 05:15 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3261 battles
Tis Karma.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

Arkadios200 #3 Posted 16 April 2018 - 08:07 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 2843 battles
I used my weak 12-year-old arms in an attempt to crush the blood vessels in my temples once.

/AAAAAAAAA\__

/AAAAAAAAAAA\/HHHHHHHHHHHHHHO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA

(O``````````````````````O)

\O  O  O  O  O  O  O  O/

_The_Tactition_ #4 Posted 16 April 2018 - 11:43 AM

The Best Tactician

• Players
  • 19009 battles
  • [CRU2L]
I almost fell off a log crossing a river in the wilderness. Had a 30 pound backpack on and barely reached landnon my jump. Would I have died? Probably not. Was I high up? No, 3-4 feet high most likely. Could falling have done significant damage? Yes? Why? The river was maybe 1-3 feet deep so I would have hit my head on the rocks with my backpack making getting up difficult. Let’s be grateful I landed.

Member of the Training Room Police Department

My YouTube:https://m.youtube.com/channel/UChFwqqu30_epeLO0q-BKEFw 

Give us the IRON CROSS

PanzertroopenVT #5 Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:20 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11452 battles
  • [PRDE]

Well, in wotb I got flanked by a big powerful tank and his buddy then my team wiped them, lasted ENTIRE game like this, even withstood a kv2 shot [edited]idk how

Posted Image

When I was learning to fell trees I did a summer tour with a power line maintence company, BIG TRIPLe phase lines, like  u can hear them  humming over ur saw idling type humming. I was helping crew member fell a balsam and it twisted on the cut, fell into the primaries, massive green arch the size of a city bus........I felt the power course through my arm even! Too Fucken close.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

FUterminator #6 Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:31 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28624 battles
  • [WARIR]
I was 25000 ft over north Vietnam when a SAM missile blew the [edited]out of my wing and cockpit. As I’m  spiraling down my  ejection will not work and I’m thinking at 1200 mph that I’m going to get quite the wind burn.  As I fought the controls everything seem to come back to life recklessly the engine started to whine back up all the back up systems back on and I didn’t have to eject. I was starting to  Fade in and out of consciousness because half of my right leg was blown off .  In my small [edited]pic I was able to stop the bleeding , while steering with my left knee  at treetop level now , tops of the trees ticking the fuselage  as I can see the Tigers in the jungle  looking at me like pray . Now sweet and blood are blinding my sight, I see an aaa SAM battery which lucky for them I still had my 1000 pounders attached to my  surprise . As I banked left to drop one down the pickle, my right engine started to sputter, blinking red lights smoke and loud chirps form the  instrument panel .. i knew I might not make it... Luckily a clearing was just to the right where is the plane fishtail to I hit the landing gear Button and only two came down, no lock. I hit the bomb release over the target and banked full right hitting the field flat and square sliding to a stop at the edge of the far tree line. I hopped out and ran into a tigers waiting mouth... lol  lived 

Dado_1968 #7 Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:42 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 27065 battles
  • [MOMS]

"I won't go and complain to the chemistry." - Costa

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

FUterminator #8 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 28624 battles
  • [WARIR]
I died five years later.. when we, oh never mind 

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:48 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11452 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostDado_1968, on 16 April 2018 - 07:42 AM, said:

Posted Image

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

a_cookie #10 Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9327 battles
  • [MAHOU]

I had sort of a similar experience, except with meat, i guess I didn’t chew properly when I swallowed, a piece of meat managed to block my airway, and I began to choke, yet because of my constant habit of solving problems by myself, I didn’t signal anyone near me tl come help, I tried other attempts but didn’t work

Im Just lucky that I managed to survive by swallowing before reaching the edge of death’s door

Junko tank

The updated-updated story of a_cookie

Play the single word game here

Official Grammar Nazi, here to help!

He still owes me 100 warchests    B1, The destroyer of worlds  T-10M, The destroyer of universes  Chen shall rise again  Junko tank is best tank

Dominator702 #11 Posted 16 April 2018 - 07:07 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7462 battles
  • [D33DZ]

Me and my brother were having fun with his Honda Civic he was driving I was riding shotgun, we got it up to 115 it got a little squirrelly and he slammed on the brakes and locked them we turned sideways and rolled what had to be 3 or 4 times near the end of it I hit my head on the window really hard and it knocked me out cold 

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users