Monday Morning Chieftan Event Residual Hailstorm

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

_ImUrHuckleberry #1 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

You're a daisy if you do

• Players
  • 12353 battles
  • [-RB-]
Holy crap, Batman! You know you're in for a rough Monday morning grind when you can't win in a T34 while doing 2,500+ dmg, or when you barely eclipse the 50% mark in the seal-clubber of all seal-clubbers (sans Kenny), the Cruiser IV. I can't even finish the missions with my trusty Church iii. On that note, why did i shell over 1k gold for the Patron saint of mediocrity when i can't even equip it? Tune in next week. Same bat-time, same bat-channel...

FUterminator #2 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:42 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 27350 battles
  • [WARIR]
Right, it’s bad

Andromeda_74 #3 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:46 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 10131 battles
  • [SEA-B]

I’m guessing it’s not a good time to play? I’ll take that as a yes and stay away for a while. 

PanzertroopenVT #4 Posted 16 April 2018 - 02:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View Post_ImUrHuckleberry, on 16 April 2018 - 09:05 AM, said:

Holy crap, Batman! You know you're in for a rough Monday morning grind when you can't win in a T34 while doing 2,500+ dmg, or when you barely eclipse the 50% mark in the seal-clubber of all seal-clubbers (sans Kenny), the Cruiser IV. I can't even finish the missions with my trusty Church iii. On that note, why did i shell over 1k gold for the Patron saint of mediocrity when i can't even equip it? Tune in next week. Same bat-time, same bat-channel...

yer a daisy if ya do!

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

_ImUrHuckleberry #5 Posted 16 April 2018 - 03:07 PM

You're a daisy if you do

• Players
  • 12353 battles
  • [-RB-]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 16 April 2018 - 06:50 AM, said:

yer a daisy if ya do!

Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users