Game Is Riged

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

tedg5 #21 Posted 24 April 2018 - 11:54 AM

Tater salad

• Players
  • 43444 battles
  • [AGOGO]
I originally did as the OP here. Rushed up through to higher tiers and thought teams were the problem with my poor WR. Looked at videos and on the forum to try to get better with only marginal success. The “break through” occurred when I went back down to lower tiers and realized I was actually effective there now. So, then I would set a goal for myself of winning 3 or maybe 4 in a row down there to earn the privilege of a higher tier game to keep my grind moving. Eventually I found I could move up to mid tiers and still be effective. Now I play a lot of middle tiers and do high ones when a platoon requests it or I have an anniversary tank, or just feeling like King Kong for a few minutes. :great:

Dominator702 #22 Posted 27 April 2018 - 03:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7345 battles
  • [D33DZ]
WoTs not rigged your just on bad teams witch currently is every team

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

_Tazmanian_Devil_ #23 Posted 20 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

Private

• Players
  • 1789 battles
  • [TKRT]

YES!!  It is TOTALLY rigged!  Whoever fails to recognize it is NOT paying attention to the game.  I've played with several different accounts in WoT Blitz and there is NO OTHER excuse. Some of my accounts have perfect and normal results while there are a few that, all of a sudden, I couldn't win a game REGARDLESS of whom is on my team or who I'm fighting. I don't know if I've upset someone and got something attached to that account or what. My tanks are perfectly researched and trained although all of a sudden I can't hit a target and cause damage when other accounts are just fine. THERE IS NO OTHER EXCUSE!!  It's TOTAL B-S!! I just want to know what I can do to get this reversed. 

WoT promote they try and balance the teams although if this was true, I wouldn't have these problems. So, start another account until this happens again?  I'm at the point I'm ready to toss the game for good. This is getting to be too frustrating when this happens. 

Edited by TinoOfElkhorn2, 20 May 2018 - 02:50 PM.

Dominator702 #24 Posted 23 May 2018 - 02:39 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7345 battles
  • [D33DZ]

View PostTinoOfElkhorn2, on 20 May 2018 - 02:45 PM, said:

YES!!  It is TOTALLY rigged!  Whoever fails to recognize it is NOT paying attention to the game.  I've played with several different accounts in WoT Blitz and there is NO OTHER excuse. Some of my accounts have perfect and normal results while there are a few that, all of a sudden, I couldn't win a game REGARDLESS of whom is on my team or who I'm fighting. I don't know if I've upset someone and got something attached to that account or what. My tanks are perfectly researched and trained although all of a sudden I can't hit a target and cause damage when other accounts are just fine. THERE IS NO OTHER EXCUSE!!  It's TOTAL B-S!! I just want to know what I can do to get this reversed. 

WoT promote they try and balance the teams although if this was true, I wouldn't have these problems. So, start another account until this happens again?  I'm at the point I'm ready to toss the game for good. This is getting to be too frustrating when this happens. 

I really hope this is sarcasm 

Dirty [D33DZ] Done Dirt Cheap!

pot_luck #25 Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 32057 battles
  • [H3II]

I took over this account from my stepson when he moved away and was no longer interested.  I started out with a 45% win ratio.  I'm up to 48.  It's hard to increase  when there are more than 25,000 games played.  That being said I sucked when I first took over and have improved.  The game is equally "rigged" for everyone.  You just need to develop better skills.  The game doesn't help players with inferior skills.  LEARN and improve. Videos, forums and advice from players are all great, but when it comes down to it experience and trying different tactics produce the best results.  You obviously suck as did I.  I said did I meant I just suck less

NWasabi #26 Posted 01 June 2018 - 07:03 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1770 battles
  • [OC-OC]
I think your spelling is "riged."

thedamn #27 Posted 04 July 2018 - 02:38 PM

Private

• Players
  • 2012 battles
  • [DBN]

Now i want to complain about the fact that it wont let me even shoot god damn it       like i prest the button 5 time and wont let me shoot and i would have helped if it actualy let me shoot i had at least 36 shells for the damn thing and it was compleatly loaded i have 176 ms and i had not been hit at the time why do you do this game 

Ps cant wait till they unvale bigger ships for war thunder

Dan_Deerso #28 Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:05 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21560 battles
  • [MOMS]

View Postthedamn, on 04 July 2018 - 10:38 AM, said:

Now i want to complain about the fact that it wont let me even shoot god damn it       like i prest the button 5 time and wont let me shoot and i would have helped if it actualy let me shoot i had at least 36 shells for the damn thing and it was compleatly loaded i have 176 ms and i had not been hit at the time why do you do this game 

Ps cant wait till they unvale bigger ships for war thunder

I take it that nobody wanted your trashed account then.

BluesAllDay #29 Posted 17 July 2018 - 05:50 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

The concept is misconstrued. I feel rigged is the wrong word. Rigged sort of makes it sound as though each individual account would somehow be controlled by WG as far as the battle outcomes. Let’s face it, by now we have all been on the winning and loosing end of 7-0 battles. If a player logs in to play just one or two battles and those battles are 7-0, 7-1 then I feel the outcome of those battles was clearly in the hands of the matchmaker, win or lose.

Rigged? No, but an individual can’t beat the matchmaker. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users