• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

_Mendokusaii #21 Posted 18 April 2018 - 06:48 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 32497 battles
  • [-RGN-]

View PostHumbleRumble, on 17 April 2018 - 01:33 PM, said:

Thanks to the survey and all the comments, BigBOOOtyJudy and I have come up with a list of 4 tanks which will be forgiving to new and inexperienced while still teaching them to master important strategies and tactics. Check out the newest video and let us know what you think. Would you have chosen differently? What influences your decision when picking a new tank? Drop a like, comment, and subscribe if you'd like to see more.

https://youtu.be/IONKzfWW08I

Stay classy.

-Humble

Glad youre excited and happy to make a video but... tone down the intro please, there’s a reason why most gaming channels just start with something tame like a montage or a neat intro video (like what you did). 

Nice video though and hope your content and channel grows and improves. 

I haven't found a good signature, and this is probably a placeholder. But I like anime and sleep, and unlike most people, I can shoot tanks in any game mode reasonably well.

LaughingRam #22 Posted 18 April 2018 - 07:39 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 12832 battles
  • [DEPT]

Thanks for creating the videos.

Definitely different; to have two opinions running at the same time from two experienced players.

To be honest, I would probably choke if I ran into you two and you texted “recording” at the start of the battle.

Keep up the good work!

o7

Ram

BluesAllDay #23 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:11 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8142 battles
  • [SRV]

View PostBluesAllDay, on 17 April 2018 - 12:36 PM, said:

Informative video. I liked the question/answer dialog. The who, what, when, where, why’s are the kind of things that make it educational. Nice.

I would like to ad that the intro could have been better. The back and forth bantering during the intro was not in itself the problem in my opinion. The conversation didn’t fit the screen visual is my take on the introduction. 

The only part of what was said that I do believe I won’t be able to follow is the 1000 battles in a tank. In my life that just isn’t going to happen. I fully appreciate the fact that it takes time to master something. To understand and appreciate that if someone wants to master the intricacies one must put in the time. I’m all for learning to be better at the game but I have no desire whatsoever to master the game. I’m still working on mastering to be a better husband, father and friend and even though I am retired I still have responsilities in life that take priority over a game. Any game. 

I truly did like the video as a learning tool. Compared to most I’ve watched that show someone having a good game, this video actually did a better job to give more of the thought process that goes into having a good game.

jahawa #24 Posted 18 April 2018 - 08:13 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 17510 battles
  • [SPUDX]

View Postkapri25, on 18 April 2018 - 01:25 PM, said:

....though I have mixed feelings about the DW2. IMHO, the tank should only be driven by those who know how to tank. The Matilda surpasses the DW2 by a long shot and is an even better choice over the DW2. Great info and great video on driving!

The point is what tanks a beginner can drive easily. The Matilda can be OP, but it is not an easy tank for beginners. A DW2 can drive circles around a Matilda. Literally. 

HumbleRumble #25 Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:10 PM

184mm Incarnate

• Players
  • 38078 battles
  • [SPUD]

Thank you all for chiming in. This channel works because of all of your help and input. We were sorry to hear that our intro wasn't as liked as we had hoped and are pleased that you brought this to our attention. Each of our videos has been themed and it would appear that some of you were put off by this week's. We'd like to assure you all that we'll keep changing the themes and look forward hearing what you all think of the next one. 

We'd like to thank those of you who started a conversation about what tanks you would change as this was what we were aiming for with this video. To see a genuine discourse develope makes us feel as if our efforts are not in vain. 

Stay classy,

Humble

Stay Humble

ShootinSabot #26 Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:21 PM

Excelling at Mediocrity

• Players
  • 21042 battles
  • [SPUD]
The video was fabulous and the production quality is second to none. I actually went out and got the Hetzer right after watching it. Made me realize I need to drive more TD’s. Watching the actual gameplay is also excellent although I have seen a lot of that driving from a red perspective much to my chagrin. Great work you two and I look forward to your next instalment.

Full time Spud, part time potato 

Striving to be an Ambassador to help grow the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users