Report Users who INSULT in Spanish in Battles

Clans Spanish español Insultos

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Blitzowner #1 Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:05 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13003 battles

PLEASE learn Spanish and REPORT users who write INSULTS in Spanish in the battles!

i’ve noticed that there are some clans who are favored by the Spanish speaking support ticket system.

My only BAN (according to the support reply) comes from something I said in SPANISH to a Spanish speaking member. The key point is that the other member INSULTED me first in Spanish multiple times then I replied with an insult. And what happened next ? I get a ban for some hours. 

After i got the reply from the support system and I knew what conversation was this about and I told them that I replied to multiple insults and to check the chat system and that they should get at least a ban too, and guess what happened ? The other user didn’t get a ban even when he started insulting me from nowhere. (I know this because one of my friends is in this clan and he asked them if anybody got a warning or ban ;)

So.. from this event I created my first Hypothesis : the Spanish speaking  Ticket system favors either the Spanish speaking users because it’s their community too,  OR it works as first come first served basis. where the first one reporting is the one who is favored .

their common practice is to bait people with INSULTS and then push and push until you say something back, then these cowards will stab you from the back. Because their ticket support will favor them instead of taking no sides and giving the first one who started the insults a BIGGER PUNISHMENT or at least the same punishment because he insulted and because he started them.

ive found some people like this trying to bait me from a clan called GLORIANA but after my first experience I don’t write any insults and they still report me but the ticket doesn’t give me a strike because I DIDNT REPLY with insults.

Nevertheless they should still get a strike for insulting me (I didn’t insult them) but they DONT since their Spanish speaking ticket system favors them. This is very wrong.

After this last event where 3 members of this clan insulted me with OFFENSIVE INSULTS (for the millennials who come to this forum trying to correct everybody they said PENDE*O , IDIO*A, IMBEC*L, HIJO DE TU PU..A MADRE, ME VALE VER..A, those are very offensive insults ), and then REPORTED ME and I didn’t get a ban but they didn’t get it either... comes hypothesis 2: these Latin clan is ban proof for some reason and they  are supported by the Spanish ticket system employees, this is promoting in this clan something wrong because it has happened to me with 3 members that insult me and they’ll continue doing it to whoever gets in their way. And they write the  insults in Spanish since they know most English speaking community doesn’t speak more than English.

how did I get in their way these 3 times? In a game they wrote the above insults to the general team, in different games I happened to find them and because I know Spanish I told them I was going to report them and they came to the private chat and sent me insults. (This same happened the 3 times in different battles with different users)  Then what you know. But this same happened in 3 different events in different days, so it’s common to them to insult people in the game IN SPANISH and IF you happen to speak Spanish and know what they wrote and tell them about it they’ll :

1- insult you with the insults above

2- report you for anything you tell them But they try to bait you

3- they won’t get a strike even when the only ones insulting are them

so please learn Spanish and report people who write insults in Spanish in the games because this is the only way to stop this.

Edited by Blitzowner, 19 April 2018 - 01:36 PM.

BorisBaddenov #2 Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:30 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View PostBlitzowner, on 19 April 2018 - 05:05 AM, said:

PLEASE learn Spanish and REPORT users who write INSULTS in Spanish in the battles!

i’ve noticed that there are some clans who are favored by the Spanish speaking support ticket system.

My only BAN (according to the support reply) comes from something I said in SPANISH to a Spanish speaking member. The key point is that the other member INSULTED me first in Spanish multiple times then I replied with an insult. And what happened next ? I get a ban for some hours. 

After i got the reply from the support system and I knew what conversation was this about and I told them that I replied to multiple insults and to check the chat system and that they should get at least a ban too, and guess what happened ? The other user didn’t get a ban even when he started insulting me from nowhere. (I know this because one of my friends is in this clan and he asked them if anybody got a warning or ban ;)

So.. from this event I created my first Hypothesis : the Spanish speaking  Ticket system favors either the Spanish speaking users because it’s their community too,  OR it works as first come first served basis. where the first one reporting is the one who is favored .

their common practice is to bait people with INSULTS and then push and push until you say something back, then these cowards will stab you from the back. Because their ticket support will favor them instead of taking no sides and giving the first one who started the insults a BIGGER PUNISHMENT or at least the same punishment because he insulted and because he started them.

ive found some people like this trying to bait me from a clan called GLORIANA but after my first experience I don’t write any insults and they still report me but the ticket doesn’t give me a strike because I DIDNT REPLY with insults.

Nevertheless they should still get a strike for insulting me (I didn’t insult them) but they DONT since their Spanish speaking ticket system favors them. This is very wrong.

After this last event where 3 members of this clan insulted me with OFFENSIVE INSULTS (for the millennials who come to this forum trying to correct everybody they said PENDEJO , IDIOTA, IMBECIL, HIJO DE TU PU..A MADRE, ME VALE VER..A, those are very offensive insults ), and then REPORTED ME and I didn’t get a ban but they didn’t get it either... comes hypothesis 2: these Latin clan is ban proof for some reason and they  are supported by the Spanish ticket system employees, this is promoting in this clan something wrong because it has happened to me with 3 members that insult me and they’ll continue doing it to whoever gets in their way. And they write the  insults in Spanish since they know most English speaking community doesn’t speak more than English.

how did I get in their way these 3 times? In a game they wrote the above insults to the general team, in different games I happened to find them and because I know Spanish I told them I was going to report them and they came to the private chat and sent me insults. (This same happened the 3 times in different battles with different users)  Then what you know. But this same happened in 3 different events in different days, so it’s common to them to insult people in the game IN SPANISH and IF you happen to speak Spanish and know what they wrote and tell them about it they’ll :

1- insult you with the insults above

2- report you for anything you tell them But they try to bait you

3- they won’t get a strike even when the only ones insulting are them

so please learn Spanish and report people who write insults in Spanish in the games because this is the only way to stop this.

So .. and insult is only an insult if I recognize it as one.   Same with profanities.

Therefor, as long as I don't understand Spanish - I will never find any offense in anything someone says in Spanish.

You should careless about what someone in a pixel games says to you in a foreign language.

Oh .. I'm reporting your post above, because it contains offensive Spanish words.

Peace-

Boris

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

Blitzowner #3 Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:34 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13003 battles

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 April 2018 - 01:30 PM, said:

So .. and insult is only an insult if I recognize it as one.   Same with profanities.

Therefor, as long as I don't understand Spanish - I will never find any offense in anything someone says in Spanish.

You should careless about what someone in a pixel games says to you in a foreign language.

Oh .. I'm reporting your post above, because it contains offensive Spanish words.

Peace-

Boris

Hey remember that you don’t know Spanish hahaha ;) 

Dado_1968 #4 Posted 19 April 2018 - 01:58 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30300 battles
  • [MOM]
I saw someone in game once post “Trump build the wall now!” in response to a string of Spanish chat.  It was funny, if inappropriate.

"I won't go and complain to the chemistry." - Costa

http://forum.wotblit...__fromsearch__1

AsianSensati0n #5 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:03 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13152 battles
  • [DMG69]
How about ban all the spanish players
Falcons blew a 17 point lead vs Jay Cutler

UAV_Pro #6 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 38299 battles
  • [SANDS]

Only spanish huh? Sounds like someone has a problem with brown people.

The problem is with you and not spanish speakers.

RoadKutter #7 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

Polish Demolish

• Players
  • 43681 battles
  • [III-C]

View PostUAV_Pro, on 19 April 2018 - 06:04 AM, said:

racist much? 

Edited by RoadKutter, 19 April 2018 - 02:11 PM.

Ghosting reds since 2014

Blitzowner #8 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:08 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13003 battles

View PostUAV_Pro, on 19 April 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

nope. When I’ve reported people who write insults in English they get a strike. But this is specific to SPANISH and I’ve tried this many times and always it’s the same result “no strike for the Spanish speaking community”

Edited by Blitzowner, 19 April 2018 - 02:09 PM.

Blitzowner #9 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:10 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13003 battles

View PostUAV_Pro, on 19 April 2018 - 02:04 PM, said:

your comment is VERY RACIST.. why do you call SPANISH speaking people = BROWN ?

Dado_1968 #10 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:15 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30300 battles
  • [MOM]
I knew a blonde haired, blue eyed Spanish girl once. She was from a small town near the Pyrenees Mountains. 

ixie #11 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:18 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9223 battles
One time there was this annoying IS-8 who pushed me out in the open. I say in global chat: "report IS-8." Then, he spams insults at me in spanish, all on global chat. I laughed my head off because no one even understood what he was saying... :trollface:
"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

Dado_1968 #12 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:24 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30300 battles
  • [MOM]
I would like to learn more Spanish.  I’m envious of multilingual people because they can go anywhere and talk to anyone.  My Spanish vocabulary consists of just a few rudimentary phrases and jajajajaja.

Dark_Magician_Girl #13 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:28 PM

Wicked Witch of the West

• Players
  • 44113 battles
  • [_STR8]
inb4 jajaja's

STAR1 NA top 10 all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 most winning all-time ranked player - Blitzstars NA top 10 highest career WN8 all-time ranked player - #1 ranked driver E75 STAR1 - Blitzstars 49 different vehicles with top 10 all-time NA WN8 - 40 unique career 3000+ damage averages at high tiers - Captain of 5 top 8 NA tournament appearances - Content creator of map meta defining Blitz YT content - 1 of 3 Bushka masterclass candidates.

I am, the Dark Magician Girl

PanzertroopenVT #14 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 April 2018 - 08:30 AM, said:

Peace-

Boris

I got kicked from ur clan for repeating what was said in battle chat, Modiconsito to a player who refused to stop saying it, after I shot him I said it back, [edited]

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

https://youtu.be/XebF2cgmFmU

PanzertroopenVT #15 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:31 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostDado_1968, on 19 April 2018 - 09:15 AM, said:

I knew a blonde haired, blue eyed Spanish girl once. She was from a small town near the Pyrenees Mountains. 

Ever hear a Mexican soccer game announcer after a goal? 

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. succulentnmeals!

BorisBaddenov #16 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:32 PM

3.8 Made me quit

• Players
  • 27070 battles

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 April 2018 - 06:30 AM, said:

I got kicked from ur clan for repeating what was said in battle chat, Modiconsito to a player who refused to stop saying it, after I shot him I said it back, [edited]

You got kicked because you got your SECOND in-game chat ban.

Not to mention how many forum points you must have by now.   I'd guess at least 3

I’ve noticed a strong lack of Spare Parts. Is that intended?

No, it is not. This problem will solve itself with time. Many players have several dozens of vehicles in their Garages, so they don’t have enough Spare Parts for the entire vehicle fleet. But you will gradually collect enough Spare Parts to unlock new slots for purchased tanks in time.

PanzertroopenVT #17 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]
Between this and the top Lagrange, my life is complete, well after I grind the Lttb, mt25 takes some time to learn

Dado_1968 #18 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 30300 battles
  • [MOM]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 19 April 2018 - 09:31 AM, said:

Ever hear a Mexican soccer game announcer after a goal? 

Almost makes soccer worth watching.

MayoNasalSpray #19 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:39 PM

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Players
  • 34351 battles
  • [MSELF]

This thread is plenty of a mess. I speak full English and a decent amount of Spanish having both Mexican and Spanish blood run in my veins I will be the one to talk from experience.

There are both racist and provocative people on both sides. It's really two sides of the same coin.

I have seen others and been called a "white motherf*****" by Spanish speakers in the chat for typing in English. When I ask them "why?" using spanish they say usually "stop using Google translate and learn Spanish (insert cuss words here)" and well I don't use Google translate and yet I get grilled. Sometimes when translating for them they tell me they "Don't care what the white people said because they are stupid Americans." It makes me sick to see people like that.

From the other side I have seen many, upon many of others, tell me (when I am trying to be helpful and translate) and others speaking Spanish "Stop speaking Mexican puta". Mexican is an ethnicity, not a language.  Usually it's followed up with a "SMH this is why Trump needs to build the wall". Of cousco there is always the great assumption that every Spanish speaker is Mexican, or when there is a Brazilian or Portuguesian player speaking Portuguese the language is assumed to be Mexican. I personally can't read a lot of Portuguese but the difference between Spanish and Portuguese is almost night and day. It is tiring to see this too. 

All in all it's a problem that never gets solved. I am not saying that we should turn a blind eye towards it. But Don't favor one or the other I am sick and tired of living in a petty world. If you see it on either side please say something. There is no bias. If you never reported them then of course they had no repercussions.

Edited by Only_Monica, 19 April 2018 - 02:41 PM.

PanzertroopenVT #20 Posted 19 April 2018 - 02:39 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 11878 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostBorisBaddenov, on 19 April 2018 - 09:32 AM, said:

You got kicked because you got your SECOND in-game chat ban.

Not to mention how many forum points you must have by now.   I'd guess at least 3

Forum points? Oh my! Yeah I was in rare form that week, I had no idea xanax( prescribed damn It) could make one so rage worthy, water under the bridge for me

Also tagged with Clans, Spanish, español, Insultos

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users