Ericmopar #41 Posted 20 April 2018 - 12:32 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3277 battles

View PostBlitzowner, on 19 April 2018 - 05:30 PM, said:

1- he did INSULT THE USERS in the game “pendej**s”

2- he did INSULT ME first in a chat 

3- he did INSULT ME again in a chat 

Yeah that's a common problem in game, see that all the time in English Spanish and even Russian a few times.

Did he get highest damage?

According to a lot of this forum's population, those whom do the best are apparently entitled to commit verbal abuse... :trollface:

Edited by Ericmopar, 20 April 2018 - 12:34 AM.

Old and Treacherous Flying Monkey.

AsianSensati0n #42 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:46 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13152 battles
  • [DMG69]

View Postnicog45, on 19 April 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

Also, are you saying to ban all Spanish-speakers, all Hispanic people, or all Spaniards?

Any way you slice it, it’s racist.

yes
Falcons blew a 17 point lead vs Jay Cutler

AsianSensati0n #43 Posted 20 April 2018 - 01:47 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13152 battles
  • [DMG69]

View Postnicog45, on 19 April 2018 - 06:56 PM, said:

Also, are you saying to ban all Spanish-speakers, all Hispanic people, or all Spaniards?

Any way you slice it, it’s racist.

Yes, 
Falcons blew a 17 point lead vs Jay Cutler

richdubz #44 Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:02 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 21275 battles

View PostBlitzowner, on 19 April 2018 - 09:10 AM, said:

your comment is VERY RACIST.. why do you call SPANISH speaking people = BROWN ?

Actually, that's a term used pretty often by the latino community and my family to describe themselves in a prideful way.  It all depends on how it's used.

RoadKutter was standing up against racism.  He doesn't deserve to be called out like that.

I can't understand Portuguese to save my life, but I know a lot of Brazilians who speak Spanish very well.

I thumbs down people when they get crude in English and in Spanish.

Blitzowner #45 Posted 20 April 2018 - 02:41 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13003 battles

View Postrichdubz, on 20 April 2018 - 02:02 AM, said:

Actually, that's a term used pretty often by the latino community and my family to describe themselves in a prideful way.  It all depends on how it's used.

RoadKutter was standing up against racism.  He doesn't deserve to be called out like that.

I can't understand Portuguese to save my life, but I know a lot of Brazilians who speak Spanish very well.

I thumbs down people when they get crude in English and in Spanish.

unfortunately thumbs down doesn’t have any influence in penalties. If you read the website they created the thumbs up / down to reduce the amount of for they have through the ticket system and they say : “there will be NO penalty applied to these violators through the thumbs up down”

BaT_cHit_CrAzY #46 Posted 20 April 2018 - 07:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 7986 battles
  • [OGRE]

Who cares if someone insults you in Spanish or any other foreign language?

When my dog barks at me, I'm sure he's cursing me out in dog speak, but I don't care about that either. 

Cause, you know... he's just a dog. 

outersketcher #47 Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:26 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12814 battles
  • [COD-R]

I lived in Spain for a couple of years. Mostly up in the northern half of the country. The land is green and lush and it rains a lot. The people there are, for the most part fair-skinned and the girls are almost universally beautiful in an elvish.. pixiesh kinda way. Spain is nestled next to Portugal. VASTLY different languages. A few hundred years ago, Spain ruled the western world. Exploring and discovering all sorts of neato places. They speak a Spanish that is similar, but different from the Spanish spoken in Mexico and America and Argentina. 

Much like English from England and English from America differ.

I've also lived in Southern California most of my life. I've learned through prudent choice, to speak Spanish. I've lived in Hispanic communities. Haha.. I remember the first fourth of July when all the Mexican families where out setting off fireworks. It was GREAT!. I got my kids and we ran out to watch.. and our neighbors all stood there with their sparklers behind their backs.. (shsh...shhs.. the white people are out!.. shsh.). hahaha.. Once I explained that not only were we not upset, that we wanted to join them. it was an awesome night. 

I became friends with a man who was covered with gang tattoos.. had muscles that flexed and bulged as he knelt and worked in his favorite place. His garden. He grew flowers, and fruit trees.. His name was Peaches. Our other neighbors had a son who was "slow".. he would wander our neighborhood and eat from all of our fruit trees.. everyone just kinda kept their eye on him. Some of them are Democrats.. but MOST,.. are fierce Republicans. yah, I know.. that surprised me too. 

I've played with lots of Spanish players. Some.. being real stinkers in both skill sets and manners. Others being brilliant tacticians and classy combatants.

My POINT?

There are buttheads everywhere. That trait seems to transcend all borders and races and cultures. And resides within the heart of any man willing to nurture it.

*Edited for poor grammar.

Edited by outersketcher, 20 April 2018 - 08:30 PM.

I try to follow the wise teachings of Mr Miyagi.  "Best defense, no be there."

...don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit... OWWW you %$#$!... don't get hit... don't get hit... don't get hit...

InkaPanzer #48 Posted 20 April 2018 - 08:32 PM

Tanquista Peruano

• Players
  • 72860 battles
  • [DBLAT]
OP are you crying because someone said to you pendejo? In México it's not even a bad word, in my country Peru yes, so? What happen when I read MORONS everywhere? For that reason all the English speakers need to be banned? Common go to cry with...

Saludos desde Perú!

Also tagged with Clans, Spanish, español, Insultos

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users