Pro tips spawn camping coms in-game chat

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Player_5773117413 #1 Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:29 PM

Professional Tinfoil Hatter

• Players
  • 30807 battles
  • [SPUD]

So you find yourself a nice little bush behind near your spawn and you decide to take up a nice little seat right behind it. :bush:

No one can find you here. Now you can shoot those red tanks all day and they won't be able to see you to shoot back. In the spur of this exciting moment, you can't contain yourself and you blurt out your insecurities over global chat. :P

...bad idea, hombre. :facepalm:

Ever hear of something called radio silence? Well, you'll soon learn.

Suddenly, that lightbulb in the middle of your screen lights up and the angry shells of Russian biased heavies rain down upon your tank...and whatever shreds you have left of your ego. :arta: 

How did this happen, you ask? 

See, your foolish outburst was sent out in the same frequency as set on the radios of the enemy tanks and they quickly picked it up. All that was left was triangulating your position and BOOM! :justwait:

So, for future reference, here's a pro tip: when you're trying to hide from red, don't use the coms. They pick up what you send and they'll soon triangulate your location.

"HULK SMASH[er]!!!"

^ Gotta derp around in Tier 7 before the inevitable nerf! ^

Just another demo account, nothing to see here

"Say what you like, but stop pissing on my back and telling me it's raining." Blartch

__Frostbite #2 Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:44 PM

Cold as Ice

• Players
  • 30106 battles
  • [-0]

Did someone hack your account?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join WoT Blitz's official English Discord server!!

PM me in-game, on the forums, or on Discord (Frostbite#7267) if you have any questions about WoT Blitz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LonelyFetus #3 Posted 04 May 2018 - 11:52 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 18860 battles
Is this for real? or is this just an attempt to get campers to stop chatting...

MarBearCat #4 Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:00 AM

Pennsylvania's Favorite Cat!

• Players
  • 22553 battles
  • [SDWA]
Will meow for Spare Parts

Heavy Is The Cat That's Carried!

Chariot_Solace #5 Posted 05 May 2018 - 12:23 AM

Stug Life

• Players
  • 53211 battles
  • [_STR8]
I had a battle today where global chat helped me win. Rolling IS-2(the real one) on dead rail. Down to a 2v2. Me on 10 hp and a T29 on like 300 hp vs a one shot IS-5 and an SU-152 whom I hadn’t seen all game and suspected was on full hp. We were all valley playing cat and mouse over the ridge and I told my T29 back and I rotated back to the TD spot since even an HE shot to my track could kill me and I could still be useful from there and I knew the IS-5 was spotting for the SU. Stalemate, the two spotters occasionally spotting each other and pulling back. Time running out so I type “1 min” in global. Sure enough it got the camping SU moving and sure enough he’s full health. I tagged him from my bush on his way to my teammate, teammate tagged him one, maybe two, can’t remember, before someone killed him. I put the kill shot on the SU, leaving me vs The IS-5 on 7 hp with like 10 secs remaining. He was on the ridge above me trying to bait a shot, thinking he was safe showing just his turret at a crazy angle, but 
Spoiler

I know this was a fun post but it reminded me of this. o7.

Garage: 215 Tier Xs: 21 Lines I'm Grinding: 8 Favorite Tank: E75 Top 100 Tanks: 87 Premiums: 78 Aced: 276/285

https://www.blitzstars.com/player/com/Chariot_Solace

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users