• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Halinator #1 Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:01 AM

Private

• Players
  • 7264 battles
  • [AWING]

Hi all.

I recently started playing WoTB again after a really long hiatus. My current clan is dead, so I am looking for one that is semi-competitive and willing to take up someone with (in my opinion) below-average stats. 

I used to play WoTB to de-stress and alleviate tilt from other games, but it has grown on me as a mobile esport.

I can tolerate criticism as it helps me improve. 

If relevent, I am currently serving as a competitive analyst for multiple top-competing, mobile esports teams, primarily in Vainglory. I also have other competitive experience in games such as Critical-Ops. I am also currently in the top 0.1% for both games.

DasBulldogge #2 Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:04 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 14629 battles
  • [DFNT]

https://www.blitzsta...r/com/Halinator

^ Because needed for recruiters ;)

Heavy as a hurricane louder than a freight train

Come join the Defiant discord! https://discord.gg/bFAQ73r

_UrgleMcPurfle_ #3 Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:21 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9490 battles
  • [COD]
COD-X is currently rebuilding its rosters, and if you’re willing to put in a relatively large amount of time (compared to the time you’re putting in ATM) they will really help you get better. Right now it’s headed by a good IGL and members of the core team that won CWNA Tier 6 are in the clan. However, they do expect you to put effort in and to hold yourself accountable when you sign up for a tourney.

I love nothing more / Than my beautiful, succulent chins . . .

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

Looking for a tournament clan? Click here.

Dan_Deerso #4 Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:05 AM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 20288 battles
  • [MOMS]

Look, I don't think my clan is what you're looking for. 

That being said, if I were looking for someone to fill a roster, I'd like to see someone with a more competitive lineup, and that depends on the tier.

Tier 8, I love seeing the Borsig, but you might want to grab yourself a brawl-style medium (Mod 1, T-44, something with a bit of armor basically) or a light tank. Also, a heavy would be nice. I personally don't think the IS-3 fits the bill in tourneys, I'm more of a T32 guy. IS-5 is a lovely competitive meat shield and it's cheap. The WZ-110 might become a favorite here, but it's too early to tell. T34 is also a great gun platform, but costs some $$$. Some clans like autoloader strats, so if you're bored for an afternoon, snag one of those bad boys (T69, AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90).

Tier 6, you're looking pretty flush and ready to go, so long as you have your Cromwell, Kuro, T-34-85, Jpz IV (they buffed it recently), and KV-1S equipped.

__Seal__ #5 Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:05 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12674 battles
  • [BNCR]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 06 May 2018 - 03:21 AM, said:

COD-X is currently rebuilding its rosters, and if you’re willing to put in a relatively large amount of time (compared to the time you’re putting in ATM) they will really help you get better. Right now it’s headed by a good IGL and members of the core team that won CWNA Tier 6 are in the clan. However, they do expect you to put effort in and to hold yourself accountable when you sign up for a tourney.

^^

What’s your favorite hero in VG?

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

PanzertroopenVT #6 Posted 06 May 2018 - 12:08 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9384 battles
  • [PRDE]

View Post_UrgleMcPurfle_, on 05 May 2018 - 10:21 PM, said:

all clans should be like this

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

Halinator #7 Posted 06 May 2018 - 03:48 PM

Private

• Players
  • 7264 battles
  • [AWING]

View PostDan_Deerso, on 06 May 2018 - 05:05 AM, said:

Look, I don't think my clan is what you're looking for. 

That being said, if I were looking for someone to fill a roster, I'd like to see someone with a more competitive lineup, and that depends on the tier.

Tier 8, I love seeing the Borsig, but you might want to grab yourself a brawl-style medium (Mod 1, T-44, something with a bit of armor basically) or a light tank. Also, a heavy would be nice. I personally don't think the IS-3 fits the bill in tourneys, I'm more of a T32 guy. IS-5 is a lovely competitive meat shield and it's cheap. The WZ-110 might become a favorite here, but it's too early to tell. T34 is also a great gun platform, but costs some $$$. Some clans like autoloader strats, so if you're bored for an afternoon, snag one of those bad boys (T69, AMX 50 100, AMX 13 90).

Tier 6, you're looking pretty flush and ready to go, so long as you have your Cromwell, Kuro, T-34-85, Jpz IV (they buffed it recently), and KV-1S equipped.

Ah, alright. Thanks for the information on the competitive meta!

View Post__Seal__, on 06 May 2018 - 12:05 PM, said:

^^

What’s your favorite hero in VG?

Celeste. If a team gets her, it’s an insta-win. :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users