Quotes Video Low tiers

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

THE_Viajero #1 Posted 06 May 2018 - 06:52 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22099 battles
  • [F8TAL]

So, for thous who don't know, at the beginning of April, a rumor spread in the blitz community, this rumor was about a huge rework in the tech trees (been more specific, from tier 1 up to tier 6), this rumor also came whit some pictures (here is the link: http://forum.wotblit...-trees/#topmost) now, as any rumor, this was resided whit multiple options, now, after an entire month nothing special happen regarding the topic, but 3 days ago  (in May 2) Mr RibbleStripe, posted the following in the the "Upcoming adjustments":

Hey everyone!
There won't be any adjustments in 5.0 version. We are focused on low-tier changes at the moment. Stay tuned for further updates.

(Here is the link: http://forum.wotblit...90#entry1476590)

Now, this rework provoked some negative among Furumers, which makes sence, I mean, I don't want to lose some my favorite non premium seal clubber tanks, like the "Ha-go" whit the derp gun, or my all time favorite Luchs (also, there is the fact that this is going to make more easy to progress in the lines, something that is bad, because more seals will be able to fall they way up tiers faster), now this negative reaction regarding of the lose, of the beloved pixels we use to beat the new seals, I have the idea to make farewell video, you know, like the one's in the Oscars, whit the sad instrumental music, the photos and the quotes. I started to select the music, download the apps I usually use to edit videos, I started to search for pictures of the tanks, but them a problem came out, the quotes, you see, as always, GW hasn't been very communicative, so there is not way to know what tanks are going to be removed, we only know that are low tier tanks (that doesn't really help, especially considering that some people call tier 7 tanks, low tier tanks), so I decided to come here to the alleys trust worthy forums to see if you can give me some quotes, from tier 1 tanks up to tier 6 (also, I'm pretty sure, some of you will came whit better quotes that my), I will give credit to everyone that cake up whit a quote, that I end up using in the video (you can also use quotes that you faint in the Internet, but you have to give credit, to who made it) 

Here are some quotes, that I'm planing to use, they probably are going to give you a better idea of what quotes can you use:

1- made by you:

Example:

Luchs:
"The best German cat" 
-THE_Viajero 

2-WOT related:

Example:

Medium 1:
"The joy at tier one"
-Chieftain 

3-tank related (not WOT or WG related)

Examples: 

Universal carrier 2-pdr:
"They were an armor battle taxi, if you like"
-Lindybeige

Sherman jumbo:
"They really captures what Americans lock like, if they were a tank, they really f***ing do"

-FhlyDaily 

4-non directly related to the tank, but can be related by other means:
Example:

Leichttraktor:
"If any of you cry at my funeral, I'll never speak to you again!"
-Stan Laurel Leichttraktor AKA LOLtraktor 

Note: you can make as many quotes as you like, but that doesn't mean you have to make quotes of all tanks from tier 1 up to tier 6, just make quotes of what tanks you want.

Second note:I will try to upload the video, the same day update 5.0 comes out

Third note: if you want to give a quote, but you don't want to be in the credits, just say it, and you are not going to be in the credits 

Four note: yes, I know this is ridiculous, after all is only the elimination of 3D models and pixes, that's why you can also sent some funny quotes :P

THX m8's!  (^_^)/

Edited by THE_Viajero, 06 May 2018 - 06:55 AM.

Viajero means Traveler 

Now I'm triying to get my WR in the Chieftain Mk. 6 up to 60%

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) :honoring:

its_just_a_game_ #2 Posted 06 May 2018 - 01:39 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 3695 battles
  • [BB_]
T82:
"The derpy dune buggy"
-its_just_a_game_

__Seal__ #3 Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:13 PM

Legendary Guardian of Sealkind

• Players
  • 12674 battles
  • [BNCR]

“It’s not seal clubbing if you suck”
- __Seal__

”Low tiers are irrelevant”

- __Seal__

”They still haven’t fixed the broken-otsu wth”

- __Seal__

New to tier X? Here’s the meta, with the all new tier x tier list.

http://forum.wotblitz.com/index.php?/topic/92877-the-ultimate-tier-x-tier-list/

#1 Tiger I Player NA, #4 Global

Seal Clubbing (v.)- The act of playing any strong or overpowered tank at tiers 1-6 for the purpose of dominating newer players.

Co-founder of the Training Room Police Department (TRPD)

tankeatingtiger #4 Posted 06 May 2018 - 02:36 PM

Luvs His Hellkitty

• Players
  • 14044 battles
  • [COD]

"T82, may the derp always be with you."

-tankeatingtiger 

YouTube Channel: 

https://www.youtube....tankeatingtiger

There's an old Etruscan saying, "you can lead a horse to water, and you can really freak out your enemies by leaving its severed head in their bed."

-Blartch

fangs58 #5 Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:19 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23403 battles
  • [WHC]
I will have to give this some thought. I am starting to believe that it is really going to happen. It should be interesting if they do delete these tanks. I am sure that they have developed away to monetize some of tanks they are removing. 

ANOTHER COMMENT OR QUESTION BROUGHT TO YOU BY A BLISSFULLY ABOVE AVERAGE PLAYER.

https://www.blitzsta.../1022508815.png

NoobieDude #6 Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 3014 battles
  • [CYRUS]

Tanks come in two forms: the dangerous, deadly kind,KV1. and the "liberating" kind.M4

- NoobieDude"

RommelTanker #7 Posted 06 May 2018 - 04:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1840 battles
  • [_DX2_]

"Death toaster best toaster"- RommelTanker

"The Pz.Kpfw. II Luchs. AKA the Murder Kitten" - TheMightyJingles

I sense heresy.

DasBulldogge #8 Posted 06 May 2018 - 05:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 16016 battles
  • [DEF_V]

"Good 'ol American muscle" - DasBulldogge playing anything American

Edited by DasBulldogge, 06 May 2018 - 05:45 PM.

Heavy as a hurricane louder than a freight train

Ay yo B

THE_Viajero #9 Posted 06 May 2018 - 09:00 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 22099 battles
  • [F8TAL]

View Postfangs58, on 06 May 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

I will have to give this some thought. I am starting to believe that it is really going to happen. It should be interesting if they do delete these tanks. I am sure that they have developed away to monetize some of tanks they are removing. 

I'm pretty sure they are going to make this rework, after all, just like __Seal__ said, low tiers are irrelevant, so "sacrificing" this tanks in order to reduce the size of the game, or at list be able to introduce new things whit out making the game more heavy makes sence.

Alos, I heavily doubt that WG is going to make some type of farewell for this tanks, they probably are just going to say something like this in the update video: "sadly, the following tanks will be removed" and that's it, that's why I want to make this video  

Viajero means Traveler 

Now I'm triying to get my WR in the Chieftain Mk. 6 up to 60%

ps: I'm a not native English speaker, so, sorry for any mistakes (or maybe the autocorrector trolled me XD) :honoring:

dport02 #10 Posted 06 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 23847 battles
  • [FUXII]

View Postfangs58, on 06 May 2018 - 04:19 PM, said:

If so I’m rebuying some to keep

junaluska7 #11 Posted 07 May 2018 - 12:48 AM

_persona non grata_

• Players
  • 19366 battles
  • [RDZ10]
If they remove them from the tech tree, will they disappear from individual garages or will they still be there and be playable for those who already have them now?

TonnerreCadien #12 Posted 07 May 2018 - 01:02 AM

Cabri dans le Maïs

• Players
  • 41658 battles
  • [HAHA]
If they remove the T1 Cunningham, what is the American tier I going to be? I suspect this is much ado about nothing.

oTVnY0d.jpg

I'm too old to be a seal clubber! I can't tell you the last time I even went to a club!

"Go back to tier III!" - Every stat-fetisher who ever got salty with me in post-game chat

Des fois ce jeu est laid comme un coin de banquette, laisses-mon te dire...

RommelTanker #13 Posted 07 May 2018 - 04:51 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 1840 battles
  • [_DX2_]

View PostTonnerreCadien, on 06 May 2018 - 05:02 PM, said:

If they remove the T1 Cunningham, what is the American tier I going to be? I suspect this is much ado about nothing.

M2 Light according to the pictures. Which would mean it would take the position as the most OP Tier 1 in the game .-.

I sense heresy.

LOL_GET_REKT123 #14 Posted 17 May 2018 - 11:37 AM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 3198 battles
  • [PZC_X]

T82-

“What am I gonna sealclub in now?!”

-LOL_GET_REKT123

Slowly...denoobing...

44% 45% 46% 47% 48% 49% Next up: 50%

k9PtnKz.gif

How can you govern a country which has 246 varieties of cheese? -Charles de Gaulle

If at first it doesn't succeed, try again. If it still doesn't work, stop trying. It's stupid. -LOL_GET_REKT123

PanzertroopenVT #15 Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:43 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostTHE_Viajero, on 06 May 2018 - 01:52 AM, said:

So, for thous who don't know, at the beginning of April, a rumor spread in the blitz community, this rumor was about a huge rework in the tech trees (been more specific, from tier 1 up to tier 6), this rumor also came whit some pictures (here is the link: http://forum.wotblit...-trees/#topmost) now, as any rumor, this was resided whit multiple options, now, after an entire month nothing special happen regarding the topic, but 3 days ago  (in May 2) Mr RibbleStripe, posted the following in the the "Upcoming adjustments":

Hey everyone!
There won't be any adjustments in 5.0 version. We are focused on low-tier changes at the moment. Stay tuned for further updates.

(Here is the link: http://forum.wotblit...90#entry1476590)

Now, this rework provoked some negative among Furumers, which makes sence, I mean, I don't want to lose some my favorite non premium seal clubber tanks, like the "Ha-go" whit the derp gun, or my all time favorite Luchs (also, there is the fact that this is going to make more easy to progress in the lines, something that is bad, because more seals will be able to fall they way up tiers faster), now this negative reaction regarding of the lose, of the beloved pixels we use to beat the new seals, I have the idea to make farewell video, you know, like the one's in the Oscars, whit the sad instrumental music, the photos and the quotes. I started to select the music, download the apps I usually use to edit videos, I started to search for pictures of the tanks, but them a problem came out, the quotes, you see, as always, GW hasn't been very communicative, so there is not way to know what tanks are going to be removed, we only know that are low tier tanks (that doesn't really help, especially considering that some people call tier 7 tanks, low tier tanks), so I decided to come here to the alleys trust worthy forums to see if you can give me some quotes, from tier 1 tanks up to tier 6 (also, I'm pretty sure, some of you will came whit better quotes that my), I will give credit to everyone that cake up whit a quote, that I end up using in the video (you can also use quotes that you faint in the Internet, but you have to give credit, to who made it) 

Here are some quotes, that I'm planing to use, they probably are going to give you a better idea of what quotes can you use:

1- made by you:

Example:

Luchs:
"The best German cat" 
-THE_Viajero 

2-WOT related:

Example:

Medium 1:
"The joy at tier one"
-Chieftain 

3-tank related (not WOT or WG related)

Examples: 

Universal carrier 2-pdr:
"They were an armor battle taxi, if you like"
-Lindybeige

Sherman jumbo:
"They really captures what Americans lock like, if they were a tank, they really f***ing do"

-FhlyDaily 

4-non directly related to the tank, but can be related by other means:
Example:

Leichttraktor:
"If any of you cry at my funeral, I'll never speak to you again!"
-Stan Laurel Leichttraktor AKA LOLtraktor 

Note: you can make as many quotes as you like, but that doesn't mean you have to make quotes of all tanks from tier 1 up to tier 6, just make quotes of what tanks you want.

Second note:I will try to upload the video, the same day update 5.0 comes out

Third note: if you want to give a quote, but you don't want to be in the credits, just say it, and you are not going to be in the credits 

Four note: yes, I know this is ridiculous, after all is only the elimination of 3D models and pixes, that's why you can also sent some funny quotes :P

THX m8's!  (^_^)/

ur 57

"that's right buddy, u just got smoked by a skateboard with tracks and a big gun"- panzertroopen

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

Also tagged with Quotes, Video, Low tiers

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users