How is everyone?

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Turd___Ferguson #1 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:16 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [38SUX]

I was lurking over the weekend and realized I don't know most of the people on the forums anymore.  I guess that happens after a year of absence.  Either way, just thought I would drop by and quickly say hello to the community.  I miss the game and the people I used to enjoy "speaking with" on the forum.  I am still actively involved in the 501 family through Slack and have gratefully been introduced to a new game to replace my need for pixel tanks.

Hope all is well here in Blitz land and happy tank to you all.

o7

Turd

The phantom of the forums

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

boppinbobby #2 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:37 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 44515 battles
  • [HJG2]

o7 Turd,

a lot of the 501 crowd seem to be gone these days.

Big Gunz and Ammo Rackz.

HJG2; Hughmons are People too.

NICKEL_AND_DIME #3 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

Insufficient Loyalty

• Players
  • 49791 battles
  • [III]
Has it really been a year?  Long time.  And I understand why it's been that long.  o7

PanzertroopenVT #4 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:41 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9894 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 07 May 2018 - 01:16 PM, said:

I was lurking over the weekend and realized I don't know most of the people on the forums anymore.  I guess that happens after a year of absence.  Either way, just thought I would drop by and quickly say hello to the community.  I miss the game and the people I used to enjoy "speaking with" on the forum.  I am still actively involved in the 501 family through Slack and have gratefully been introduced to a new game to replace my need for pixel tanks.

Hope all is well here in Blitz land and happy tank to you all.

o7

Turd

What's going on turd!? I'm a nub,newb trying to get beter, love helpful folks!

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

reluctanttheist #5 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:54 PM

Canuck Didactics

• Players
  • 22744 battles
  • [III-H]

HEY TURD!

Nice to hear from ya.  What are you playing these days?  I tried my hand at PUBG, and it's pretty good as an idea, but I don't play it much.  The recent release of Armored Warfare Assault is ok too, but still juvenile in its style.

Tanks:  _X: T110E5, T110E3, FV215b(183), IS-7, Obj.140  _IX: M103, T-54  _VIII: IS-6, T34, Lowe, T-44, IS-6, IS-3D  _VII: T-43, Comet, E25, AT-15A, SU-122-44
Usually on in the evenings Pacific time.  Intake Contact for Triarii Clan (PM for details)
Be a better player  |  Click here if you have lag  |  Graphics Settings for iOS  |  Check your ping with Pingplotter  |  Get good: watch Bushka!  |  Check out tanks on Tank Compare  and  BlitzHangar

Dan_Deerso #6 Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:59 PM

Tankologist

• Players
  • 21033 battles
  • [MOMS]

That's a name I haven't seen in a while, not sure if my loud mouth was open when you stopped posting actively. 

Everything's as strange as it's always been.

Meat_Locker #7 Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:04 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 28066 battles
  • [TITAN]

Turdy!!!! Dude, you are missed! Often shot at but missed!

cheasesteak #8 Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18365 battles
  • [COD-R]
07 Turd.  Still keeping up with the hard work of ignoring recruitment applications to your clan? 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

cheasesteak #9 Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:05 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 18365 battles
  • [COD-R]

View Postreluctanttheist, on 07 May 2018 - 06:54 PM, said:

The recent release of Armored Warfare Assault is ok too, but still juvenile in its style.

I really wanted to hate it, but it is strangely compelling. 

Overpriced Lackey to the Barons of Entrenched Corporate Greed

DrFerd #10 Posted 07 May 2018 - 07:06 PM

Certified BlitzWeather Forecaster

• Players
  • 36530 battles
  • [III-S]

o7 Mr Ferguson.  Whats going on around here?

WG giveth ____ and WG taketh _____ away. We just fill in the blanks relative how rotten present conditions are.

Of the worst:

NA Moderators - having them taketh away has killed the forum community for many

Sparts and equipment - 3.8 fail keeps on failing away

Ranked battles - a way to collect all the worst decision makers in one place

Endless events - WG giveth not quite enough currency to complete them

YouTube & Blog  https://ferdsquad.com 

outersketcher #11 Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:04 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 12203 battles
  • [COD-R]

Hiya Turd.. The games moves on. Some battles are rough.. some are exhilerating. It's a shame you no longer play.. would like to meet you on the battle field one day.

Looking into the eyes of an infant is like staring into the heart of a star... Pure. And blazing.

Also.. it's never a pleasant experience to bite into a SlimJim, and discover a toenail. 

huhh.. there's another one.. 

Turd___Ferguson #12 Posted 07 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [38SUX]
Yeah. I’m still undefeated post 3.9.  Up 1-0.  I play pubg and like it, but have mostly been playing arcade mode since it’s faster. What it lacks is progression. With no tiers and really only wins and top 10 finishes matterig I’m finding it less addictive than blitz was, which is aokay with me. Glad to see many of you are still around. Hopefully y’all still enjoy Blitz and hopefully it some day returns to it’s former status. 

“No dumb bastard ever won a war by going out and dying for his country. He won it by making some other dumb bastard die for his country.” - George S. Patton

I don't always eat tacos, but when I do they're from here: http://www.districttaco.com

VikkoTheTusken #13 Posted 07 May 2018 - 10:52 PM

URoRRuR'R'R

• Players
  • 19179 battles
  • [III-H]
Cheers

Rage Quit? Bad Teams? MM got you down? Click HERE for my Blitz Guide to better tanking

Twitter     Facebook     YouTube

My presence here on the forums is over. You can find me at the links above and on various Discord servers. If you're curious or feel like trolling, peruse [This Thread]

Icefang50 #14 Posted 08 June 2018 - 03:18 PM

Endeavor to Persevere

• Players
  • 34604 battles
  • [-MAX-]

View PostTurd___Ferguson, on 07 May 2018 - 08:38 PM, said:

Yeah. I’m still undefeated post 3.9.  Up 1-0.  I play pubg and like it, but have mostly been playing arcade mode since it’s faster. What it lacks is progression. With no tiers and really only wins and top 10 finishes matterig I’m finding it less addictive than blitz was, which is aokay with me. Glad to see many of you are still around. Hopefully y’all still enjoy Blitz and hopefully it some day returns to it’s former status. 

with the removal of spare parts and TIMERS, may he return?

Turd___Ferguson #15 Posted 17 July 2018 - 02:14 AM

3.8 Wrecked Blitz

• Players
  • 35903 battles
  • [38SUX]

View PostIcefang50, on 08 June 2018 - 10:18 AM, said:

with the removal of spare parts and TIMERS, may he return?

nope.  Not even playing pubg anymore.  In a way I owe wg a thank you for breaking my habit!  Glad they finally listened to the players. Took a while but better late than never.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users