Motormouth

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

PanzertroopenVT #1 Posted 08 May 2018 - 12:49 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

Hi, just got my tier 4 tanks up to 50%, may not seem like much but when u start the game like I did, stubborn mf I am! So I'll give er a go, play 20-30 games a day when I can. 

Attached Files

• Attached File   image.jpeg   48.68K

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

Stampeding_turtles #2 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8445 battles
  • [AWING]
Hey, PanzertroopenVT. Personally I’d recommend the XWING family, here’s our recruitment post: http://forum.wotblit...11#entry1348311

I may not be fast but at least I'm faster than stampeding t95s

Stampeding_turtles #3 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:04 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8445 battles
  • [AWING]
Here’s a link to our discord as well
https://discord.gg/7FcYsWx

__The_Dude_30__ #4 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:07 PM

The Dude of Dudes

• Players
  • 15826 battles
  • [C4UEL]

View PostStampeding_turtles, on 08 May 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

Hey, PanzertroopenVT. Personally I’d recommend the XWING family, here’s our recruitment post: http://forum.wotblit...11#entry1348311

^^^^^^ this

I think you’d either get into YWING or Z-95. They’ll train you up real good and you can just go up through the clans as you get better.

C4UEL Deputy. CRUEL/CRU2L/C4UEL discord: https://discord.gg/twdc4Dq

o7 RatchetGod, R.I.P.

Stampeding_turtles #5 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8445 battles
  • [AWING]

View Post__The_Dude_30__, on 08 May 2018 - 02:07 PM, said:

^^^^^^ this

I think you’d either get into YWING or Z-95. They’ll train you up real good and you can just go up through the clans as you get better.

Stampeding_turtles #6 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8445 battles
  • [AWING]
Yes, I am currently the lead of BWING one of the Xwing families competitive clans, as soon as you train and hit 1000 battles you should be able to move up if you choose to do so

PanzertroopenVT #7 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:30 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]
I gotta stop window shopping tanks like the Lttb until I'm a better player that's for sure rofl, thanku guys.

Panzerwaffe, later also Panzertruppe (German for "Armoured Force", "Armoured Arm" or "Tank Force". Waffe[combat] "arm"

Hey you—yes you, with all that moist, succulent meat in your mouth. Give all of it to me. Immediately. No? Well, here’s the thing—if you don’t, I’ll be forced to activate my black-hole-strength succ and literally slurp your mouth empty of moist, succulent meat via the Fastest Succ in the West, i.e. my succ. Because you see, oral hoarder of moist and succulent meat, I’ve personally contacted our resident Mok and he’s declared that “your” moist, succulent meat is mine!

And you don’t want to tango with my succ, sonny; my succ is the Harbinger of Death, and I can personally assure you of your poor mouth’s utter incapability to defend against the raging typhoon known as Urgle’s Mighty Succ; oh yes....furiously does the oral wind blow, and soon...that meat in your mouth will fly to its rightful residence in the cavernous expanse of my succ-giving orifice.

1. I bow to the elephant-faced deity (Ganesh) who is capable of removing all obstacles. I pray for blessings and protection.

Luc____ #8 Posted 08 May 2018 - 02:45 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 8810 battles
  • [XWING]

View PostPanzertroopenVT, on 08 May 2018 - 09:30 AM, said:

I gotta stop window shopping tanks like the Lttb until I'm a better player that's for sure rofl, thanku guys.

I recommend that you create a new account, or at least stop spending money until you do. You don't have too many high tier tanks, and you haven't spent too much money on the game. Right now, your stats aren't the finest, however once your 30 day stats get higher, it will be very hard for you to recover your career stats. If you get up to 50% 30 day, I recommend proceeding with rerolling. 

Another reason why I think you should reroll is that you will get more experience with low-tiered tanks. Right now, it appears you are playing too much tier 6, which is bringing down your stats.

"Newer Player"

I'm working to improve my winrate. Currently: 45% 46% 47% 48%  49% 50% 51%ish >>> 30 days is 60% ... Currently working to become a unicum, and all tips are appreciated!

PanzertroopenVT #9 Posted 08 May 2018 - 03:28 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostLuc____, on 08 May 2018 - 09:45 AM, said:

I recommend that you create a new account, or at least stop spending money until you do. You don't have too many high tier tanks, and you haven't spent too much money on the game. Right now, your stats aren't the finest, however once your 30 day stats get higher, it will be very hard for you to recover your career stats. If you get up to 50% 30 day, I recommend proceeding with rerolling. 

Another reason why I think you should reroll is that you will get more experience with low-tiered tanks. Right now, it appears you are playing too much tier 6, which is bringing down your stats.

guilty! I was really diggin the credits the su100y gives on premium. I will seriously consider ur advice. I honestly believe I could be a lot better numbers wise with a start from fresh acct .

XTREMEgecko79 #10 Posted 08 May 2018 - 05:21 PM

Junior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8716 battles
  • [-VB-]
I'd try a training clan such as AUDWE or something. 

A little bird once told me how to gain credits fast: "Club the seals and sell the fur and hide." 

MudkipAtWar #11 Posted 08 May 2018 - 06:13 PM

T1 best heavy tank

• Players
  • 17667 battles
  • [FL-TH]

I personally think having bad career is good - mm seems to give you a break more often. Teams are getting worse and worse as i go up in stats.

The ship is sinking

Time to find another boat

Rest in piece FLEET

PanzertroopenVT #12 Posted 12 May 2018 - 03:03 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

So obviously I can't work woth the mom clans, for some odd respason every one I join is dead, people have lives outside of wotb and I don't, so I guess that's not gonna work. I WANNA LEARN FROM MY CLAN! Not sit in the clan HOPING someone will come on and talk shop or help me, then when they do.........they don't talk? wthis that chit man!? Don't folks realize that despite what Samsung and Apple want u to believe humans are a social people, fade to face even better! 

What I really need is a clan with ACTIVE MEMBERS, of more than one or two every now and then. Please and thanku

Stampeding_turtles #13 Posted 12 May 2018 - 04:39 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8445 battles
  • [AWING]
XWING family is where you need to be, we hold trainings every Friday and Saturday if we aren’t playing in tournaments.

PanzertroopenVT #14 Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:38 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]
Fair enough, a lot of those players I've encountered haven't been very team oriented. I'll give er a go tho

PanzertroopenVT #15 Posted 12 May 2018 - 05:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

View PostStampeding_turtles, on 08 May 2018 - 09:00 AM, said:

need a 50% wr? Yeah sorry. Maybe I should stop playing altogether. This is wayyyy too much of  struggle to find a decent clan that's actually active!

Stampeding_turtles #16 Posted 12 May 2018 - 06:10 PM

Lance-corporal

• Players
  • 8445 battles
  • [AWING]
That’s for XWING, which is just one of our comp clans. I feel you had at least 47% you could join BWING

PanzertroopenVT #17 Posted 16 May 2018 - 03:46 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]
Any clans recruiting that have at least two people on a day?

PanzertroopenVT #18 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:18 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]
Any clans recruiting that have at least three active players daily?

PanzertroopenVT #19 Posted 17 May 2018 - 08:19 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 9301 battles
  • [PRDE]

Soon as I got the sentinel and Su 100y in crates I became Infatuated! 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users