lookin for adults

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

alex1956 #1 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:40 PM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]
I'm tired of playing with stupid!  Most of the people who are playing are stupid and I'm tired of losing.  Hit me up for an adult platoon creation. I hope this works. 

Everyone has something that they can contribute, even some idiots.

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

It is rare to find people today that live by those three thoughts!

Nutellanism #2 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:46 PM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13695 battles
  • [EUNJI]
Instead of looking for an "adult", (because adults can play like "stupids" as well) why not look for someone with a win rate similar to yours.

OGFiery #3 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:48 PM

Stop Tunneling Me

• Players
  • 36720 battles
I hope you realize about 80-90% of the good players are under the age of 18.

Tier Xs (in order of unlocking): T110E5, M48 Patton, T-62A, IS-7, E50M, IS-4, FV4202, T110E3, FV215b, Obj. 268, T110E4, Leopard 1, Obj. 140, STB-1, Obj. 263, T57 Heavy, AMX 50B, Bat Chat 25t

Most played tank: T-62A (3,100 battles)

Favorite Quotes                       #BACKFROMTHEGRAVE                                   YouTube Channel!

Sherlock0Holmes #4 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:51 PM

never said, "It is elementary, my dear Watson"

• Players
  • 16195 battles
Im not an adult, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a stupid. Lol
Fake News is Bad, mmkay

Kevin_Thebeast #5 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:54 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26182 battles
  • [DMONS]
Speaking as an adult, I can assure you that people don't get smarter as they get older.

AXMarks #6 Posted 20 December 2014 - 11:57 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 5015 battles

So by your logic -

Adult=Not Stupid

yeaaahhh, search up the recent and old news to be shocked

AXM Entertainment
 KV-2 is my JAM!
      Completed: Jagdpanzer E-100     
"Enjoy the grind... meh, free exp"

Dexter_Luna #7 Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:06 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 1977 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 20 December 2014 - 03:40 PM, said:

I'm tired of playing with stupid!  Most of the people who are playing are stupid and I'm tired of losing.  Hit me up for an adult platoon creation. I hope this works. 

I'm 15. That's adult right?

The Ultimate German tanker that likes Turtles, Dexter Luna and his friends will rek you if you disrespect the way of the turtle. 

:bush:

Rocket_na #8 Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:47 AM

I Blame Rocket

• Players
  • 17079 battles
  • [SCSC]
There are better formats that can help you find mature adult companionship. 

Kevin_Thebeast #9 Posted 21 December 2014 - 12:50 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 26182 battles
  • [DMONS]

View Post_Rocket, on 20 December 2014 - 04:47 PM, said:

There are better formats that can help you find mature adult companionship. 

AAAAAAA!!! Accidental downvote! Abort abort abort!!!!

Alcruz95 #10 Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:11 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 18488 battles
When I turn adult I tell u m8 in da mean time I continue to stoopid xP
I like the Obj. 140 and I put the Hero in Heroin.

alex1956 #11 Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:22 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]
funny how everybody assumes that I ment over a certain age! Oh well,  stupid replies are expected too. Just message me if you want to play as a TEAM and want another team player. 

It is hard to have the strength of character to do the right thing in all situations. 

Defending the weak even if you risk getting hurt is about the most noble thing one can do.

Nutellanism #12 Posted 21 December 2014 - 01:52 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 13695 battles
  • [EUNJI]

View Postcptkirkam56, on 20 December 2014 - 05:22 PM, said:

funny how everybody assumes that I ment over a certain age! Oh well,  stupid replies are expected too. Just message me if you want to play as a TEAM and want another team player. 

Should've said you were searching for "mature" players. Don't assume that these are "stupid" comments because you worded your post in an odd way. Adult and mature and very different words.

HeIIome #13 Posted 21 December 2014 - 02:10 AM

Senior Sergeant

• Players
  • 8021 battles

View Postcptkirkam56, on 21 December 2014 - 01:22 AM, said:

why u so mad bro? These "stupid" replies aren't making fun of you or targeting you...

CobraESF #14 Posted 02 January 2015 - 01:36 AM

Private

• Players
  • 1817 battles
  • [BG]
First video game I owned was bought for me when it came out...Pong...... Been playing PC online games since begining. From couple friends to a 130 member original Battle Field 1942. I rented server that ran 3 games plus voice coms. Not trying to brag, just making a point on older vs younger members. There were always arguments etc. Skill level was close  between ages. It seemed sometimes like older members bitched and whined more ran younger ones. Online chat rooms, forums, voice coms seem to bring out the pretend tough guys and best players in their own mind .

alex1956 #15 Posted 04 January 2015 - 02:57 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]
Well still lookin for a platoon that wants to play as a team. I guess every smart [edited]wants to comment because they played longer or already have bigger tanks. Still, I guess that I should quit playing until someone who thinks like an adult, knows that team play wins, and wants to show an above average intelligence. I really like to play but am really tired of stupid players that peel off and lose the game because they reduced the firepower of the team. If you want to add me or message me to play, I thank you. But if you want to be a smart [edited], remember that things always come back to those kind of people. Until then bye!

alex1956 #16 Posted 10 January 2015 - 05:30 AM

Sergeant

• Players
  • 25924 battles
  • [MOM5]

Well guys, I tried to find player that wanted a team player and this is what I got instead. Only one guy wanted to try, I actually went and bought a smaller tank to try and help him out. He played two game, never listened and got killed real fast and quit. I have played so many losing matches it boggles my mind because of stupid know it all wallet warrior punks that are always in the biggest tank and brag about their 60+ win stats while your in the smallest tank on the board. Then they run to that stupid bridge like a noob would and get everybody else killed, sit back and steal your kill while not having to worry because you could shoot them twenty times and not loose. Then they call you the noob when you lose your life in the game trying to help the team. Besides the abuse they dish out when you comment on the unfair match up I always seem to find myself, or the outright defiance against teamwork you try to get when playing, they laugh and go out of their way to screw you. I always end up on the team like this, always, and if you have the stats like that, you didn't work your way up like I tried. Go ahead and deny it, but you're a liar or I have the worst luck on earth!

So go at it guys, i tried to find team players and got this crap instead. I grew tired of guys seeing my weaker tank on the board trying my best to help the team and raced clear across the board to kill me to pad their stats. Or watched me slug it out with some tank then pull in front off my gun and steal my kill. 80% of my matches were with tanks two or three tiers higher and I had no chance at all. A few times I got lucky and was on a team that knew how to use teamwork.  That would be the 1% of my games. I don't think that wallet warriors deserve their stats and picking on the smallest every time is nothing more than cowardly.

You guys never learn anything the hard way like I did in my 58 years and I can see the result in the college classroom where I teach. They try to cheat, don't do their work and come crying when they are failing. They don't form groups to study like the few smarter kids and satisfy their self esteem by calling them names like "nerd". When some of you grow up and attend college you'll have to learn that the hard way because you just won't listen now. Also you won't be able to use daddy's money to buy a grade!

I also am ex military...we didn't win a war like you guys that are so tough and know everything online playing stupidly. We depended on each other and watched out for the weaker or wounded.  If you didn't,  there was something called "friendly fire accidents" that solved that problem! Sure wished that the programmers had added that feature. If you refused to fight like the cowards that everyone has seen in these random games, they didn't have to even use that excuse,  they just shot you outright!

Good bye to the jerks that ruined a possible fun game and sorry to the guys that tried.

Str8UpJack #17 Posted 11 January 2015 - 09:25 PM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 15139 battles
  • [III-P]

And yet another first time poster making friend at the starting line.. FAIL

You should start over.. we will forgive you.  Nobody was being a smart [edited]as you put it.  There are plenty of players on this forum that think the way you say you want them too.  I would bet 75% do.  Before the influx of new players over the holiday and I would bet 95% of the members would have thought that way. The forums have become diluted the same way the game has.  

Mobcrush.com/Str8UpJack / Founding Member of Triarii iii 

Catainium #18 Posted 13 January 2015 - 01:59 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 10835 battles
  • [MNLX]
I came to join the chaos > : D

Currently the leader of Midnight Lynx [MNLX] the one clan that is better than yours.

Winrate: 53%
Favorite tank: M18 Hellcat 
I am a supporter of Artillery and everything else this forum hates

HisMaj #19 Posted 13 January 2015 - 02:03 AM

First Sergeant

• Players
  • 6927 battles
  • [WC]
bruh

I'm back! 

You still remember me right? 

No?